Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,409 members, 7,861,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:53 AM

Hard Work Made Me A Billionaire At 25 - Ebonyi Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hard Work Made Me A Billionaire At 25 - Ebonyi Governor (493 Views)

Ebonyi Governor Umahi Tests Positive For COVID19. Hands Over To Deputy / I Became A Billionaire At 25 – Governor Umahi / Kwankwaso Visits Ebonyi Governor, Umahi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Hard Work Made Me A Billionaire At 25 - Ebonyi Governor by remababy2: 7:50am On Oct 11, 2019
Governor David Umahi of Ebonyi has said that he became a billionaire at 25 years of age due to hard work and commitment to duty.
Umahi, who made the declaration while interacting with leaders of Abakpa main market in Abakaliki, debunked social media reports that he owns shops at the market and built his house within one year, NAN reports.

It was gathered that he said: “I work very hard; I am not a poor person but a very, very rich person.

“You can’t use the state’s money and still do all these things (projects) we are doing, I don’t have any shop or any interest in the market.”
The governor also said rescinding some of the decisions on the relocation of the traders from the market was due to the intervention of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN).

He also announced that the Abakpa market would now be designated and called Ebonyi Fruits and Vegetable Market.

“We presently have a special assistant on the market; the structures that are still strong are going to be renovated.

“The traders have two options: it is either you renovate it to our taste and become landlords or we do it on our own and you are no longer the landlord,” he added.
Umahi also announced that due to the intervention of CAN, the government had changed the date of the trader’s relocation to the state’s international market to January 10, 2020 instead of the original October 15, 2019.

He also ordered that some of the shops that were hitherto sealed in the market and re-opened be re-sealed due to the owners’ reluctance to withdraw their lawsuits against the government.
The chairman of CAN in the state, Rev Fr Abraham Nwali, thanked the governor for his magnanimity in extending the relocation date, adding that the association would ensure an amicable resolution of the issue.
Nwali, who is also the governor’s senior special assistant on religion and welfare matters, called for cooperation by all concerned parties in the overall interest of stakeholders.

Source: https://thickmatch.com/hard-work-made-billionaire-25-ebonyi-governor/

Re: Hard Work Made Me A Billionaire At 25 - Ebonyi Governor by remababy2: 7:51am On Oct 11, 2019
remababy2:
Governor David Umahi of Ebonyi has said that he became a billionaire at 25 years of age due to hard work and commitment to duty.
Umahi, who made the declaration while interacting with leaders of Abakpa main market in Abakaliki, debunked social media reports that he owns shops at the market and built his house within one year, NAN reports.

It was gathered that he said: “I work very hard; I am not a poor person but a very, very rich person.

“You can’t use the state’s money and still do all these things (projects) we are doing, I don’t have any shop or any interest in the market.”
The governor also said rescinding some of the decisions on the relocation of the traders from the market was due to the intervention of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN).

He also announced that the Abakpa market would now be designated and called Ebonyi Fruits and Vegetable Market.

“We presently have a special assistant on the market; the structures that are still strong are going to be renovated.

“The traders have two options: it is either you renovate it to our taste and become landlords or we do it on our own and you are no longer the landlord,” he added.
Umahi also announced that due to the intervention of CAN, the government had changed the date of the trader’s relocation to the state’s international market to January 10, 2020 instead of the original October 15, 2019.

He also ordered that some of the shops that were hitherto sealed in the market and re-opened be re-sealed due to the owners’ reluctance to withdraw their lawsuits against the government.
The chairman of CAN in the state, Rev Fr Abraham Nwali, thanked the governor for his magnanimity in extending the relocation date, adding that the association would ensure an amicable resolution of the issue.
Nwali, who is also the governor’s senior special assistant on religion and welfare matters, called for cooperation by all concerned parties in the overall interest of stakeholders.

Source: https://thickmatch.com/hard-work-made-billionaire-25-ebonyi-governor/
Re: Hard Work Made Me A Billionaire At 25 - Ebonyi Governor by Sunofgod(m): 7:52am On Oct 11, 2019
Liar...
Re: Hard Work Made Me A Billionaire At 25 - Ebonyi Governor by hisgrace090: 8:08am On Oct 11, 2019
Sunofgod:
Liar...

Hmm!
Re: Hard Work Made Me A Billionaire At 25 - Ebonyi Governor by Orjioorji(f): 8:14am On Oct 11, 2019
cryR
Sunofgod:
Liar...
be guided boy, that guy was made before becoming a governor he was the first person to dash pastor Chris oyakilome 1million at the early stage of his ministry then ooo.
Re: Hard Work Made Me A Billionaire At 25 - Ebonyi Governor by gidgiddy: 8:22am On Oct 11, 2019
He became a billionaire at 25 and an Hausa/Fulani slave at 50.
Re: Hard Work Made Me A Billionaire At 25 - Ebonyi Governor by Mynd44: 8:22am On Oct 11, 2019

(1)

Revolution Now : Sowore In Court For Bail Variation Application-LIVE UPDATES / Boko Haram's Techical Defeat: What Constitutes Victory In North East War? / ONDO 2020 And The Zoning Kite - Who Is Afraid Of An Open, Transparent, Free & Fa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.