Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,174 members, 7,957,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:56 AM

Hushpuppi Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures (1699 Views)

Hushpuppi Celebrates Tunde Ednut's Birthday In US Jail (pics/video) / Somadina Adinma New Cute Pictures / Kiss Daniel Shares New Cute Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hushpuppi Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures by GistMore3: 8:06am On Oct 11, 2019
Malaysian-base-Nigerian philanthropist.
Hushpuppi is best known for his luxurious lifestyle he lives both home and abroad. The young man has taste for good things as he is highly fashionable.

The billionaire Gucci master tuns a year older today, 11th October and wrote on his timeline;

As I turn a year older into my 30s today, I want to celebrate all of you out there who have through the years been very supportive in any form to me, those of you who mostly I have never met, spoken to or anything but have been a strong supporter of me through every situation until this point and still riding for me, I want you to know wherever you are that I celebrate and appreciate you today, today is OUR DAY! God bless you all as you continue to show me love through the good and bad times, I look forward to meeting and helping as much as possible and today I will repost all your posts as much as I can. God bless you all Team HushPuppi, Team E Pain Them!! Together we shall WIN

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/hushpuppi-celebrates-his-birthday-with-cute-pictures

Re: Hushpuppi Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures by GistMore3: 8:06am On Oct 11, 2019
See more cute pictures ==> HERE

Re: Hushpuppi Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures by opebiboy: 8:07am On Oct 11, 2019
Audio money ambassador
Re: Hushpuppi Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures by Birdeyeview: 8:18am On Oct 11, 2019
some says he lives a fake life. but tbh its actually very expensive to live such a fake life.
happy birthday anyways.
Re: Hushpuppi Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures by LearnITsmash(m): 8:50am On Oct 11, 2019
How can this old man be 30 years of age, is he looking for cheap attention again, what a dumb clown undecided
Re: Hushpuppi Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures by timibare(m): 11:36am On Oct 11, 2019
opebiboy:
Audio money ambassador
video money I see you....u tink say u dey wise? Ur a mumu man grin angry angry
Re: Hushpuppi Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures by Nooneonline(m): 12:03pm On Oct 11, 2019
opebiboy:
Audio money ambassador
Lord I thank u for self control

(1) (Reply)

Little Girl Closes Her Book, Gets Fed Up Of Reading It (Video) / Naira Marley’s “twin” Vows To Beat Up Singer For Accusing Him Of Impersonation / See Banky W's Reaction To Former Emir Of Kano’s Dethronement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.