Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,743 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Vector Calls M.I "Judas The Rat" In A New Diss Track (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vector Calls M.I "Judas The Rat" In A New Diss Track (video) (833 Views)

MI Unfollowing Fans Who Praise Vector's Diss Song "Judas The Rat" / Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him / BEEF ALERT: Vector Calls Out M.I Over Is Statement During Pulse Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vector Calls M.I "Judas The Rat" In A New Diss Track (video) by OndoFirstBorn(m): 9:21am On Oct 11, 2019
Vector finally responds to M.I Abaga with a brand new tune tagged “Judas The Rat”.

About a week ago, Nigerian rapper, M.I. Abaga replied Vector’s diss tracks, ‘The Purge‘ and ‘Tetracycling.’ The track was titled, ‘The Viper.’

LISTEN:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX-XewvX-wo

LISTEN ON TWITTER: https://twitter.com/OndoFirstBorn/status/1182578557848965121?s=19
Re: Vector Calls M.I "Judas The Rat" In A New Diss Track (video) by OdenKelechi(m): 9:29am On Oct 11, 2019
Ohhh! This idiot is still trying
Re: Vector Calls M.I "Judas The Rat" In A New Diss Track (video) by FarahAideed: 9:32am On Oct 11, 2019
No Snakes ..Vector is an idiot
Re: Vector Calls M.I "Judas The Rat" In A New Diss Track (video) by Soul47(m): 9:36am On Oct 11, 2019
He ended up ratting on M.I

Now who is the rat?

It's a decent track tho.
Re: Vector Calls M.I "Judas The Rat" In A New Diss Track (video) by OndoFirstBorn(m): 9:52am On Oct 11, 2019
Re: Vector Calls M.I "Judas The Rat" In A New Diss Track (video) by BrutalJab: 10:15am On Oct 11, 2019
FarahAideed:
No Snakes ..Vector is an idiot

You are the id.iot here bro.

You know nothing about rap battles, just stick to your Atiku that refused to cum.

I thought your IQ is even high enough. SMH

1 Like

Re: Vector Calls M.I "Judas The Rat" In A New Diss Track (video) by BrutalJab: 10:16am On Oct 11, 2019
OdenKelechi:
Ohhh! This idiot is still trying

Frustrated MI fan, your MCM was exposed as a gay on the track. grin

You can cry yourself to sleep now.
Re: Vector Calls M.I "Judas The Rat" In A New Diss Track (video) by FarahAideed: 10:26am On Oct 11, 2019
BrutalJab:

You know nothing about rap battles, just stick to your Atiku that refused to cum.

When I became. Rap head Dem never born you !!!! You call this a diss ? Dude are you sure you listened to it ? Vector sounded like he was replying a query from his boss at the office . I have friends that are far better than MI it's just that they never tried to go public as MCs ..what do you know about rap ? What? Don't provoke me abeg , after you listen to one Dagrin and olamide Album you will start claiming rap head ..where where you when we used to binge on Killar Priest and Roots all day where U dey
Re: Vector Calls M.I "Judas The Rat" In A New Diss Track (video) by FarahAideed: 10:29am On Oct 11, 2019
BrutalJab:

And dude my IQ is above 140 .. respect that !!!!!
Re: Vector Calls M.I "Judas The Rat" In A New Diss Track (video) by BrutalJab: 10:35am On Oct 11, 2019
FarahAideed:

When I became. Rap head Dem never born you !!!! You call this a diss ? Dude are you sure you listened to it ? Vector sounded like he was replying a query from his boss at the office . I have friends that are far better than MI it's just that they never tried to go public as MCs ..what do you know about rap ? What? Don't provoke me abeg , after you listen to one Dagrin and olamide Album you will start claiming rap head ..where where you when we used to binge on Killar Priest and Roots all day where U dey

Vector replied MI's lies and went on to expose him and his gay ass.

Listen to the full track on YouTube bros. Stop managing your data.

Your IQ isn't 140 grin
Re: Vector Calls M.I "Judas The Rat" In A New Diss Track (video) by festacman(m): 10:45am On Oct 11, 2019
cool It is going down!
Re: Vector Calls M.I "Judas The Rat" In A New Diss Track (video) by FarahAideed: 10:45am On Oct 11, 2019
BrutalJab:

Vector replied MI's lies and went on to expose him and his gay ass.

Listen to the full track on YouTube bros. Stop managing your data.

Your IQ isn't 140 grin

Oga I use unlimited data where ever I am ..right now here I have two unlimited plans running so data is never a problem . .my IQ is above 140 sef and that's why I am doing greater things than you everyday . For u to even mention data shows the level you are on , I don't have anybody around me that use small data I swear , not a single person , even my security man

1 Like

Re: Vector Calls M.I "Judas The Rat" In A New Diss Track (video) by BrutalJab: 11:02am On Oct 11, 2019
FarahAideed:

Oga I use unlimited data where ever I am ..right now here I have two unlimited plans running so data is never a problem . .my IQ is above 140 sef and that's why I am doing greater things than you everyday . For u to even mention data shows the level you are on , I don't have anybody around me that use small data I swear , not a single person , even my security man

You are doing greater things everyday by dragging for FTC 24/7 on Nairaland and insulting Buhari/APC every single day. grin

"Your dumb fans are dumb sha" Vector 2019.
Re: Vector Calls M.I "Judas The Rat" In A New Diss Track (video) by bennyblings(m): 11:57am On Oct 11, 2019
So this is what vector fans call deep?.
An underground rapper would best this trash all day.
Re: Vector Calls M.I "Judas The Rat" In A New Diss Track (video) by OdenKelechi(m): 12:13pm On Oct 11, 2019
BrutalJab:

Frustrated MI fan, your MCM was exposed as a gay on the track. grin

You can cry yourself to sleep now.
Mumudire... I'm not a fan of either but it's just so clear that MI is better than vector abi lanre. And if truly he's gay, it's his choice, his life decision. Abi you wanted him to marry your sister ni
Re: Vector Calls M.I "Judas The Rat" In A New Diss Track (video) by ambu2: 7:06pm On Oct 11, 2019
Viper vs Judas the rat

(1) (Reply)

96 Year-Old Man Weds His 73-Year-Old Lover In Abuja (Photo) / Nollywood Jim Iyke EX-GIRLFRIENDS, Cars, House, Fashion, Networth / Kanye West Bans Daughter, North, From Wearing Makeup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.