Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

Nigerian Music Award: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Music Award: (908 Views)

Why The Sudden Intrest Of Nigerian Music And Movie Celebs In Politics? / How Nigerian Music "Afro-pop" Made The Youths Docile And Dumb / 'I Wanna Be A Nigerian' Music Video By American Schoolers What's Your Take (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Music Award: by spencer007: 10:58am On May 20, 2007
Pls can you possibly guess what the NMA Awards was all about
if we are ever going to come close to the grammy awards, i guess tony should know that politics will fail the whole essence of an excellent award nite

the award winners arent glamorous, the whole event was more of a end-of-d-year party
anchors and mc's were so boring and the saturday nite/sunday morning was merely tiresome due to lack of captivating entertainment.

pls help advice the nigerian music awards organizers on how to put together a proper trilling, sensational and uncompromising music award nite.
if they actually gave awards for musical works within the last decade then i guess we should re-visit all the categories and nominations and award winners.

i will still give kudos to sound city on red-carpet entertaining award nite

if inec was rated 5 percent, i cant imagine what nigerians would rate NMA as put together by TOPS.

but stella damascus abodurin is still a trill any day sha!!!!!!!!!!!!!
, but why did NTA mess up the telecast?
Re: Nigerian Music Award: by BUSHFELLOW(m): 12:19pm On May 20, 2007
where is seun please take this tread to entertainment corner please

(1) (Reply)

War War Iii: The Price Of Diverting Attention. / A Protest Note To Spanish Authorities / Iwu Is A True Igbo Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.