Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,646 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Free Mini Importation Business Training - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Free Mini Importation Business Training (639 Views)

Free Mini Importation Business Training (whatsapp Group) / FREE MINI IMPORTATION Ebook 2018 Edition / Importation Business Training And Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Mini Importation Business Training by Jane5464: 10:15am On Oct 11, 2019
JOIN A WHATSAPP BUSINESS COACHING AND BECOME A SUCCESSFUL IMPORTER

We are empowering just 200 people for relatively FREE on how to sell and make money importing relatively cheap items and selling them easily in Nigeria with mind blowing profits.

Click the link below to join the WhatsApp group, But please read the conditions before joining:

https:///GNgXkHKd51s3l3z3leR8O0

Below are Conditions for joining

DISCLAIMER:
1. *Only interested individuals who want to be a part of the coaching class should join*

2. Ensure you have an internet enabled phone or PC to get started

3. The methods and procedures that will be taught do not give an automatic guarantee that it will so work for you. But if you work, you will see results and gain the financial freedom you always wanted all your life. You can also message me on whatsapp on 08099549559 or call me to join

https:///GNgXkHKd51s3l3z3leR8O0

What to learn from the training
1 . I will show you the secret of e-commerce like jumia and konga

2. I will show you the products you can buy for just $2 and sell here in Nigeria for #10k

3.i will show you the secret behind Facebook ads because you will be making use of this for the advertisement of your product

4. I will show you the product you can get in your Street for just 1000naira and sell for 10k online (this called outsourcing)

5. Lots of unravelled goodies to be taught also

You can share to friends, families and anyone who might find this broadcast useful.

Once again, training is FREE and offer will close when 200 serious candidates are complete.

Message me on 08099549559

(1) (Reply)

DMO Issues Public Notice On Eligible Investors In FGN Securities / Cheapest International Exams Registration / How To Start Charcoal Exporting Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.