Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,714 members, 7,820,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Royal Air Maroc Aircraft Attacked At Lagos Airport - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Royal Air Maroc Aircraft Attacked At Lagos Airport (33290 Views)

Is It Advisable To Book Lagos To London Flight With Royal Air Maroc? / Man Who Climbed Azman Aircraft At Lagos Airport Is From Niger Republic - FAAN / Warning:stay Away From Royal Air Morrocan Airline Worse In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Royal Air Maroc Aircraft Attacked At Lagos Airport by Mcreloaded(m): 3:01pm On Oct 11, 2019
[quote author=Omooba77 post=83038456]

Royal Air Maroc is the national carrier of Morocco and the aircraft arrived from Rabat when the incident happened.

Your head line said the plane was attacked but your news says Royal Air Maroc is the national carrier of Morocco and the aircraft arrived from Rabat when the incident happened.

What happened to the aircraft that your half baked news refused to carry.

According to your headline you said it was attacked but you did not specify if it was by bokoharam , agbero, herdsmen, kidnappers or YOU the OP
Next time try biko

1 Like

Re: Royal Air Maroc Aircraft Attacked At Lagos Airport by BanevsJoker(m): 3:06pm On Oct 11, 2019
sonofanarchy:
Even me that is typing inside my house, I'm not sure if I'm safe
You no go work?
Re: Royal Air Maroc Aircraft Attacked At Lagos Airport by EzekaUdenee: 3:09pm On Oct 11, 2019
[s]
Commentor:

Gerrout.
[/s]
Re: Royal Air Maroc Aircraft Attacked At Lagos Airport by Ajinoride(m): 3:10pm On Oct 11, 2019
That airline has always been in a terrible State. It feels like entering MOLUE of blessed memory. If you are looking for cheap flights from Europe to Africa,they are usually the favourite. I guess the door malfunctioned.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Royal Air Maroc Aircraft Attacked At Lagos Airport by sonofanarchy(m): 3:40pm On Oct 11, 2019
BanevsJoker:

You no go work?
yes oh! No allow my neighbors know oh
Re: Royal Air Maroc Aircraft Attacked At Lagos Airport by VillageHead: 3:43pm On Oct 11, 2019
Naija progressing negatively from vandalizing vehicles to vandalizing aircraft.

Naija i hail thee!
Re: Royal Air Maroc Aircraft Attacked At Lagos Airport by kevoh(m): 3:54pm On Oct 11, 2019
Awon blogger blogger don come again. How do we confirm that that is a Royal Air Maroc aircraft? How does snapping an opened compartment with no sign of forced entry proof that it was attacked? Just a picture and two to three lines of text added to it and some people are already believing this incomplete story!
Re: Royal Air Maroc Aircraft Attacked At Lagos Airport by Charly68: 4:19pm On Oct 11, 2019
Fake news everywhere
Re: Royal Air Maroc Aircraft Attacked At Lagos Airport by Jaqenhghar: 4:26pm On Oct 11, 2019
Shithole republic
Re: Royal Air Maroc Aircraft Attacked At Lagos Airport by Icon79(m): 4:43pm On Oct 11, 2019
Say it with me: The Zoological Republic of Nigeria.

O pari
Re: Royal Air Maroc Aircraft Attacked At Lagos Airport by chukxie(m): 3:26am On Oct 12, 2019
If you are writing a thesis on the dysfunctionality of a country, pick Nigeria as a case study because Nigeria meets all the criteria. Dysfunctionality stares one in the face everywhere one looks in Nigeria. Airports are gateways into a nation serving as the first contact between a visitor and the country. Sad to say our airports especially the Lagos international airport is a den of thieves where immigration officers, police officers, NDLEA officers, security guards... extort innocent travellers with so much unbelievable impunity. Nigeria as a whole needs a complete overhauling from ground up - from family units, local Gov't, state, and federal level.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Situation Reports On Transport Fares Across The Country This Yuletide. / PHOTOS: Train Derails In Kaduna / Accident Caused Gridlock On Kaduna-Abuja Highway. Travelers Stranded For 48 Hrs

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.