Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,486 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

See The Company That Chased La Casera Out Of Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See The Company That Chased La Casera Out Of Business (5858 Views)

Leatherback Denies EFCC Allegations Against The Company / La Casera Raises The Bar With Its Ongoing Digital Campaigns / Portrait Painting Of Mr. Roland Ebelt, MD Of The La Casera Company (2) (3) (4)

See The Company That Chased La Casera Out Of Business by eternityk: 12:16pm On Oct 11, 2019
The rite foods Is owned by a billionaire ijebu man from Ogun state
The factory was built with 50 billion naira in Ogun state

Re: See The Company That Chased La Casera Out Of Business by eternityk: 12:17pm On Oct 11, 2019
More

Re: See The Company That Chased La Casera Out Of Business by eternityk: 12:18pm On Oct 11, 2019
Hmm
Nawa oo

Re: See The Company That Chased La Casera Out Of Business by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 11, 2019
Wow
Re: See The Company That Chased La Casera Out Of Business by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 11, 2019
I agree. I like the bigi Chapman.

But why do I have the feeling the post is about Yoruba-Igbo online tribal war

Re: See The Company That Chased La Casera Out Of Business by fr3do(m): 12:53pm On Oct 11, 2019
I enjoy rite gala grin

Re: See The Company That Chased La Casera Out Of Business by Opepadi: 1:03pm On Oct 11, 2019
I really enjoy their products.

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]Are you in need of the best Designing, Printing, Advertising & Branding Company? @ PRIME KREATIVE, We are undisputable the best in it. We deliver within 24Hrs any where in Nigeria.. No excuse. Contact us on 08124895964.
Re: See The Company That Chased La Casera Out Of Business by Harlem2(m): 2:13pm On Oct 11, 2019
Day2logic:

Aswear na war

Re: See The Company That Chased La Casera Out Of Business by Harlem2(m): 2:13pm On Oct 11, 2019
Ogun to get factory
Re: See The Company That Chased La Casera Out Of Business by ManishSmith(m): 2:17pm On Oct 11, 2019
Otunba Adebola MD/CEO Es-say holding. It a nice experience working with this man!

Re: See The Company That Chased La Casera Out Of Business by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 11, 2019
Bring back our LA casera

Using Bible quote to advertised your product,
Re: See The Company That Chased La Casera Out Of Business by enemmo(f): 3:23pm On Oct 11, 2019
This company copies everything

Copied lacasera
Copied smoov Chapman
Copied gala

The only original thing is their big bottle of cola

Copy copy company

Re: See The Company That Chased La Casera Out Of Business by Kendumazy(m): 5:43pm On Oct 11, 2019
Re: See The Company That Chased La Casera Out Of Business by nonye6194: 5:52pm On Oct 11, 2019
No one chased la casera. They've been in the business for years and Nigerians love the drink. The competition with Bigi would've been a healthy one good for the business and consumers, just like we have PepsiCo vs coca cola rivarly. Unfortunately, when one Nigerian brand gains traction, the other is losing friction

Re: See The Company That Chased La Casera Out Of Business by najib632(m): 5:52pm On Oct 11, 2019
enemmo:

Copied lacasera
Copied smoov Chapman
Copied gala

Copy copy company
My brother that's how China progressed.

Re: See The Company That Chased La Casera Out Of Business by OdenKelechi(m): 5:55pm On Oct 11, 2019
Day2logic:

Guy i love bigi Chapman. That drink just made smoov to wake up and stop shakara

Re: See The Company That Chased La Casera Out Of Business by Bluehill1051: 6:56pm On Oct 11, 2019
Ijebu? Ogun State??! Blood money company! Yoruba can't do without rituals!
Re: See The Company That Chased La Casera Out Of Business by DTC2(m): 7:06pm On Oct 11, 2019
Day2logic:

Don't start

Re: See The Company That Chased La Casera Out Of Business by northbird: 7:33pm On Oct 11, 2019
Bluehill1051:
Ijebu? Ogun State??! Blood money company! Yoruba can't do without rituals!
Valid arguments only please. This is a public forum.
This is the 21st century, and hostile takeover of markets are not new.

Facebook overtook all its contemporaries in less than 10 years.

Yahoo messenger vs watsap

Re: See The Company That Chased La Casera Out Of Business by LadySarah: 7:41pm On Oct 11, 2019
My first time seeing it.

My husband likes the fearless drink.
Tell the that we will keep calling their sausage rolls"gala" grin grin

Re: See The Company That Chased La Casera Out Of Business by Badb0y4lyf(m): 8:12pm On Oct 11, 2019
Suger filled and coloring content till I travel abroad before I start drinking cola drink every other drink is substandard in Nigeria if you know u know
Re: See The Company That Chased La Casera Out Of Business by Yuneehk(f): 9:52pm On Oct 11, 2019
So "fearless" is produced by Bigi. I no even know, I just dey drink the thing. With the reviews of their Chapman here, I just might try taking it soon.
Competition is good, and overtaking is allowed. Keeps everyone on their toes knowing that if they mess up, they could be overthrown. Also, shakara no go dey because there'll be variety of options to pick from.

Re: See The Company That Chased La Casera Out Of Business by lordlugards: 11:01pm On Oct 11, 2019
eternityk:
The rite foods Is owned by a billionaire ijebu man from Ogun state
The factory was built with 50 billion naira in Ogun state
50 billions bawo, ro ra ma n Kwa Oro.

Re: See The Company That Chased La Casera Out Of Business by Lagbaja01(m): 4:10am On Oct 12, 2019
But they improved on every product copied....by the way, where did they copy the Chapman product?
enemmo:

Copied lacasera
Copied smoov Chapman
Copied gala

Copy copy company

Re: See The Company That Chased La Casera Out Of Business by tomdon(m): 4:22am On Oct 12, 2019
fr3do:
I enjoy rite gala grin

Lolzz

Re: See The Company That Chased La Casera Out Of Business by Bridget95(f): 4:53am On Oct 12, 2019
I celebrate rite foods because it's a truly and proudly Nigerian company with good marketing concerpt.

Re: See The Company That Chased La Casera Out Of Business by tillaman(m): 5:21am On Oct 12, 2019
My sweet sweet la casera
Re: See The Company That Chased La Casera Out Of Business by figoperch: 5:38am On Oct 12, 2019
Yuneehk:
So "fearless" is produced by Bigi. I no even know, I just dey drink the thing. With the reviews of their Chapman here, I just might try taking it soon.
Competition is good, and overtaking is allowed. Keeps everyone on their toes knowing that if they mess up, they could be overthrown. Also, shakara no go dey because there'll be variety of options to pick from.

Nigerian breweries is realizing this too late.
Years back when AbInbev made their entry into the market, nigerian breweries didnt pay attention.

Now they are worse off for it. In the malt category, Beta malt and grand malt have taken over. Even Dubic malt from guinness beats all the VFM malts by NB.

They are yet to see something.

Next month, the price of some of their products will go up.

Re: See The Company That Chased La Casera Out Of Business by Bighead9: 6:30am On Oct 12, 2019
Biafrans right now. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

So you know, I'm not Yoruba. cool

Re: See The Company That Chased La Casera Out Of Business by DaddyMorenike: 8:00am On Oct 12, 2019
How much dem pay you? Lmao!!!!

Purchase And Installation Cost For Kwesé Dish And Decoder / Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers / Here Are The Differences Between Pounds,Dollars & Euro