Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Any Link Builder In The House? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Any Link Builder In The House? (742 Views)

Cheapest Website Builder In Nigeria / I need a Website Builder In Ikorodu / Any Professional Website Builder In Ibadan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Link Builder In The House? by suxes2006(m): 6:09pm On Nov 06, 2010
Hi all,

Is there any Nigerian who is a link builder?

SHALOM
Re: Any Link Builder In The House? by infonatic(m): 9:28pm On Nov 06, 2010
The best link building strategy I know of is article distribution. You're better off writing and posting articles to article directories. Write articles relevant to the theme or main topic of your website and create a link to your website using your main keyword as anchor text in your resource box. This method builds better linking naturally without being penalized for spamming by search engines. If you need better distribution strategy, PM me for details.

You may also consider directory submissions, it's equally effective too. You need to be careful when looking for link builders as most of them may have your site blacklisted by search engines. Just apply the methods above and be patient.
Re: Any Link Builder In The House? by infonatic(m): 9:43pm On Nov 06, 2010
Hi, you're better off writing articles and post them to article directories using article distribution tool. Article distribution is the best method I know for natural link building and page rank. Be careful when looking for link builders as they might have your site banned by search engines for spamming. You may also try submitting your site to article directories, they're equally effective too.

Just try the methods above and be patient, yes patience is the key.
Re: Any Link Builder In The House? by suxes2005(m): 7:02pm On Nov 09, 2010
any 1?

SHALOM
Re: Any Link Builder In The House? by lawrencewalton9: 1:44pm On Apr 10, 2023
My husband and I have a small business. There isn't a huge income from it, but we are usually in the black. Especially in the summertime. But like all normal people, we want our profits to grow. There is a small website. We are thinking about how to develop it.
Re: Any Link Builder In The House? by homernewman84: 1:48pm On Apr 10, 2023
I only recently heard about crowdfunding as a tool to promote websites. I have not yet taken a real interest in it, and I realise that it requires knowledge. It is better to find professionals.
Re: Any Link Builder In The House? by OsbornTyler7: 1:54pm On Apr 10, 2023
At first I tried crowdfunding on my own, but it didn't work out so well. Then I was told that online reputation work is done by specially trained people. This service is called crowd-marketing https://crowdlinks.store/en/. This is one of the companies that do it and which I was recommended. They were able to help me with the promotion. The company has been on the market for quite a long time, which gave me confidence from the start. I was satisfied with the results.

(1) (Reply)

Selling For Lawyers / A Website Designer Needed / Between Osewa N Zuckerberg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.