Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,042 members, 7,821,590 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Tiwa Savage Greets VJ Adams By Kneeling Down - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Greets VJ Adams By Kneeling Down (63664 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim And VJ Adams Wedding Photoshoot Causes Stir On Social Media / Sound City TV Host, VJ Adams Deletes All AkA's Music From Their System Set / Adekunle Gold Greets Asa By Kneeling Down On Stage As They Perform Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Greets VJ Adams By Kneeling Down by tintingz(m): 4:03pm On Oct 11, 2019
She will be good at kneeling down.

[img]https://media1./images/9303c565237667d798e662b88685d7d3/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Tiwa Savage Greets VJ Adams By Kneeling Down by Warldbest(m): 4:03pm On Oct 11, 2019
The fear of OAPs don catch her
Re: Tiwa Savage Greets VJ Adams By Kneeling Down by olioxx(m): 4:04pm On Oct 11, 2019
mzeefitz:
Are you sure she's really greeting her?
Abi she's using style to[b] measure[b/] VJs d*ck with her eyes because
I know Tiwa more than anyone o
grin
You are very correct.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Greets VJ Adams By Kneeling Down by Fisher007: 4:04pm On Oct 11, 2019
Hmm here we go again.

We know what she is doing. It is only those who are blind emotionally, or by fame or wealth that will think she did it genuinely.

She is just doing it to kick back at the first uncle who complained for no reason. Have you ever seen her kneeling for anyone before apart from Tbill abi na Tbiz (inshort ex husband who is a blue pilled guy) before she outgrew him. Gbam

See the yoruba culture people especially women are the most Cunny and most conneiving women on earth. Your wife to be will kneel down just for the sake of doing it but genuinely she doesn't give a fvck.

Aunty tiwa here is a typical Yoruba woman. The funny OAP that she knelt for and that we have never heard of before too his feeling special. Mumu guy, after today we will not even know who he his.

But look, if she like let her kneel down for all the OAPS she meets after. We know who she is and we accept her for who she is ( which is aunty agbaya + WizKid boyfriend). We love her slutty music and we know she lacks morals.

She doesn't need to form what she is not. Me I know what I am and have accepted it. I have come in peace with my nature. Lmao

Please don't qoute me, asking what I am. If you vex just look for a nearby transformer. Infact feels good to have a place like nairaland to let out my inner dark self.

Happy weekend nairalanders. Lmao

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Greets VJ Adams By Kneeling Down by owowa145(m): 4:08pm On Oct 11, 2019
MarianaTrench:
She knelt down to pick up something but bloggers said she knelt down to great someone.
Yea, she knelt down to grind someone. Ur English teacher is an Oloriburuku.
Re: Tiwa Savage Greets VJ Adams By Kneeling Down by Owojobi: 4:10pm On Oct 11, 2019
He good nah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Greets VJ Adams By Kneeling Down by Owojobi: 4:11pm On Oct 11, 2019
Habi o
Re: Tiwa Savage Greets VJ Adams By Kneeling Down by smarttz(m): 4:13pm On Oct 11, 2019
Ordinary greeting don turn news for naira land.. Wetin self
Re: Tiwa Savage Greets VJ Adams By Kneeling Down by ssogundele(m): 4:17pm On Oct 11, 2019
mzeefitz:
Are you sure she's really greeting her?
Abi she's using style to measure VJs d*ck with her eyes because
I know Tiwa more than anyone o
grin

Please, once in a while try not to display you uncultured and amunibuni attitude!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Greets VJ Adams By Kneeling Down by boiz2men(m): 4:19pm On Oct 11, 2019
Ismail1311:
UK �� USED IPHONE 7 FOR SALE 60K

How can this rubbish with cracks everywhere be UK used

Looking for mugu abi
Re: Tiwa Savage Greets VJ Adams By Kneeling Down by forreelliinc: 4:22pm On Oct 11, 2019
grin adams still dey?
Re: Tiwa Savage Greets VJ Adams By Kneeling Down by forreelliinc: 4:24pm On Oct 11, 2019
tintingz:
She will be good at kneeling down.

[img]https://media1./images/9303c565237667d798e662b88685d7d3/tenor.gif[/img]
grin why you think say don jazzy sign am

Re: Tiwa Savage Greets VJ Adams By Kneeling Down by jeff1607(m): 4:33pm On Oct 11, 2019
mzeefitz:
Are you sure she's really greeting her? Abi she's using style to measure VJs d*ck with her eyes because I know Tiwa more than anyone o grin
Bros are u Teebillz
Re: Tiwa Savage Greets VJ Adams By Kneeling Down by Morrison91(m): 4:43pm On Oct 11, 2019
b0rn2fuck:
The babe they make me imagine my tin inside her
Spoilt Brat...
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Greets VJ Adams By Kneeling Down by rainmoredays: 5:26pm On Oct 11, 2019
bimgo:
The following roads need urgent attention in Ogun State, 1=Oke aro --matogun road, Giwa--oke aro, oke aro --agbado. Ogun state government please adhere and do the needful.
buy Ogun state governor/executives are not on nairaland nah
Re: Tiwa Savage Greets VJ Adams By Kneeling Down by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 11, 2019
Charles Anazodo effect!! cool cool cool
Re: Tiwa Savage Greets VJ Adams By Kneeling Down by preciousosas1(m): 6:20pm On Oct 11, 2019
ngwababe:
I just want to leave this country. cry
Which country do you want to go to?
Re: Tiwa Savage Greets VJ Adams By Kneeling Down by mzeefitz(m): 7:19pm On Oct 11, 2019
jeff1607:

Bros are u Teebillz
grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Greets VJ Adams By Kneeling Down by ngwababe(f): 7:23pm On Oct 11, 2019
preciousosas1:

Which country do you want to go to?

China.
Re: Tiwa Savage Greets VJ Adams By Kneeling Down by enemyofprogress: 7:24pm On Oct 11, 2019
This babe no go sweet again like before, if she moans or screams now, all na fake, because her pussy go don wide like a borehole

Mynd44, ishilove, dominique and lalasticlala I take God beg una, make una leave me alone, ban no be chocolate or suya
Re: Tiwa Savage Greets VJ Adams By Kneeling Down by supercase1(m): 7:24pm On Oct 11, 2019
b0rn2fuck:
The babe they make me imagine my tin inside her
If u no how many yamma yamma full for inside dat her pommo u go delete this post immediately;
Re: Tiwa Savage Greets VJ Adams By Kneeling Down by HabuD: 9:07pm On Oct 11, 2019
but she could not do that for her husband. What a life of hypocrisy!
Re: Tiwa Savage Greets VJ Adams By Kneeling Down by meobizy(f): 9:23pm On Oct 11, 2019
She’s such a bush Yoruba girl. Why is she always bare footed?
Re: Tiwa Savage Greets VJ Adams By Kneeling Down by zolacoded(m): 5:26am On Oct 12, 2019
bimgo:
The following roads need urgent attention in Ogun State, 1=Oke aro --matogun road, Giwa--oke aro, oke aro --agbado. Ogun state government please adhere and do the needful.
Ororo dey ur head bro. Do you stay around any of those places BTW?
Re: Tiwa Savage Greets VJ Adams By Kneeling Down by akee01(m): 6:01am On Oct 12, 2019
bimgo:

Including luzada- agbara road.....
That place na another version of hell
Re: Tiwa Savage Greets VJ Adams By Kneeling Down by Borntofuck: 6:49am On Oct 12, 2019
Mumu has she ever done this to her former husband

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido And Ice Prince In Face Off In Delta, As Davido Breaks TV - Twitter User / Floyd Mayweather's Incredible Car Collection (Pictures) / Nigerian Actresses That Regretted Their Tattoos ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.