Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,552 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

no need. thanks. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / no need. thanks. (1406 Views)

Thanks TeHN / How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders / Soldier Reunited With Mom After 30 Years (Thanks to google) ;D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

no need. thanks. by hollas2jnr(m): 6:58pm On Nov 06, 2010
no need. thanks.
Re: no need. thanks. by Odunnu: 7:25pm On Nov 06, 2010
**tuning in**
Re: no need. thanks. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 06, 2010
Re: no need. thanks. by TewMuch: 8:22pm On Nov 06, 2010
There is really nothing you can do. Move on with your life.You can't force a man that doesn't want you to want you.You think you are going through scars now? You won't imagine the pain after he accepts you.Are you willing to deal with their wives?Also look at your mum, how come men keep running from her and using her?Your mum is obviously sleeping with other women's husbands.I hope these men's kids don't see this and disgrace you and your family or whatever dignity is left in it.
Re: no need. thanks. by sweetbee(f): 8:34pm On Nov 06, 2010
@ tewmuch, exactly want i had in mind
Re: no need. thanks. by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 07, 2010
Re: no need. thanks. by softgirl1: 10:27am On Nov 10, 2010
@poster pray to God for help at times life could be unfair when God helps u and u make name dey will look for u just no wat u want and u and ur sibblings should be strong for ur self

(1) (Reply)

Whats The Ideal Number Of Children One Should Have? / Signs You're Living Beyond Your Means / How Social Media And The Church Support Promiscuity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.