Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,156 members, 7,835,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Anambra Government Launches Operation Kpochapu 2 (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Government Launches Operation Kpochapu 2 (Photos) (22375 Views)

Adeboye's RCCG Launches ‘Operation Show Your PVC’ In Provinces / Uzodinma Launches Operation Search And Flush Team In Imo, Presents Cars, Gadgets / Army Launches Operation Crocodile Smile In Cross River, Ayade Rocks Army Uniform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Government Launches Operation Kpochapu 2 (Photos) by globemoney: 2:55pm On Oct 11, 2019
bigmodo:
[s]Yeye governor, pothole governor. Most of the roads constructed by your predecessor has developed potholes and you can't fix it. Look at owerri road in onitsha etc and you are busy buying vehicles for police[/s].
onuku go and hold his predecessor for constructing fake china roads. Roads that were done by his predecessor's predecessor is yet to develop potholes after many years... If you are a criminal you better relocate from Anambra to avoid stories that touch

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Government Launches Operation Kpochapu 2 (Photos) by globemoney: 2:56pm On Oct 11, 2019
majamajic:

u don't have sense I swear

what have u done for Anambra as person ?
bigmodo is one of the criminals, tough times ahead

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Government Launches Operation Kpochapu 2 (Photos) by Alexanity(m): 2:59pm On Oct 11, 2019
sauceEEP:
Obiano setting the standard as usual.....
Last month Enugu State government equally unveiled new security vehicles for police, nscdc, forest guards and others but since then till now no sign of those vehicles on Enugu metropolis.
I don't think you live in Enugu, they patrolled with it late last month, they'd be sent to the LGs so you may not see them inside Enugu on a regular
Re: Anambra Government Launches Operation Kpochapu 2 (Photos) by iaamxavier(m): 3:01pm On Oct 11, 2019
I wish Anambra had a seaport and an international airport

God knows that Lagos will be learning work in their side

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Government Launches Operation Kpochapu 2 (Photos) by majamajic(m): 3:02pm On Oct 11, 2019
globemoney:

bigmodo is one of the criminals, tough times ahead

so because of potholes a governor can't beef up security of state ?

meanwhile Anambra has the best road network in Nigeria , 80 % Anambra roads are healthy .

in fact it's the only state I enjoy driving around its villages

I remember going 160kmh on umuchu - UMUCHUKWU- umunze road, it's not even a highway .

6 Likes

Re: Anambra Government Launches Operation Kpochapu 2 (Photos) by able20(m): 3:13pm On Oct 11, 2019
Dreal1247:
I think this is a welcomed development. If the security men do their work without oppression and intimidation, then, the benefits will surely be massively enjoyed.
Natoday, the same high politicians will sabotage the Kpochapu by slapping police officers even their children and girlfriends will use the vehicles as private.
Re: Anambra Government Launches Operation Kpochapu 2 (Photos) by tobstarizhia(m): 3:25pm On Oct 11, 2019
This is an amazing development! Buy Naija to grow the Naira! Up Innoson! more success to you! I hope some competition will spring up from manufacturers in South West! make them sef join trend.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Government Launches Operation Kpochapu 2 (Photos) by Nmezor(f): 3:36pm On Oct 11, 2019
Nice one Obi4...Anambra State rocks

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Government Launches Operation Kpochapu 2 (Photos) by FuckDaMods: 3:42pm On Oct 11, 2019
Ernerstdavid55:
But wait o anambra is next to overtake Lagos just bring seaport
Stop thinking that Lagos is all that... If not for the fact that Lagos was the capital for years that state would be total slum by now. Lagos is shit!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Government Launches Operation Kpochapu 2 (Photos) by dizzzzy14: 3:46pm On Oct 11, 2019
It is good to invest in security, but it is better to invest in the infastructure of the state, that in turn will effect the state positively, good roads, electricity n water, other things will fall in place. Use the money for getting all these vehicles to get tractors for farming, n support any youth that want to go into farming and see that state become the heart of the nation. Just my take.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Government Launches Operation Kpochapu 2 (Photos) by Mopolchi: 3:46pm On Oct 11, 2019
This is massive

1 Like

Re: Anambra Government Launches Operation Kpochapu 2 (Photos) by NwaforIgbo: 3:49pm On Oct 11, 2019
Obiano is trying, but I want him to ensure he tackles the following problem in Anambra;
1. I want him to ensure that all roads in Awka, Onitsha, and Nnewi don't have open gutters. On the same note, he should not constructs roads with open gutters at Awka, Nnewi, and Onitsha. We are in 21st century for God's sake.
That Giant gutter at that 8 lane road where MCC food bridge is should be covered!
2. I want him to fine any landlord that their buildings are dilapidated, old and rusty. Those buildings that don't paint year to year. He should ensure he impose a stiff fine on them to repaint and repair their building.
3. Roads at Business districts and office centers in Awka, Onitsha, and Nnewi should be regularly recoated and painted.
4. Task all landlords to landscape their frontage or pay a stiff fine! The State Government can't successfully landscape the whole of Anambra environs.
5. Plant more trees at the roadside and road medians.

If the State government can successfully carry out the above-listed task, in no distant time, Awka, Onitsha and other major towns in Anambra will wear an aesthetic look of a modern city.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Government Launches Operation Kpochapu 2 (Photos) by Anambralstson: 3:50pm On Oct 11, 2019
More

1 Like

Re: Anambra Government Launches Operation Kpochapu 2 (Photos) by Anambralstson: 3:52pm On Oct 11, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Government Launches Operation Kpochapu 2 (Photos) by VAQAXY: 3:56pm On Oct 11, 2019
Anambralstson:
More

Anambra leads
Re: Anambra Government Launches Operation Kpochapu 2 (Photos) by chuksmad(m): 3:57pm On Oct 11, 2019
If you ply that Umuchu-Umunze road now, you will cry
majamajic:

so because of potholes a governor can't beef up security of state ?

meanwhile Anambra has the best road network in Nigeria , 80 % Anambra roads are healthy .

in fact it's the only state I enjoy driving around its villages

I remember going 160kmh on umuchu - UMUCHUKWU- umunze road, it's not even a highway .
Re: Anambra Government Launches Operation Kpochapu 2 (Photos) by Risingblue008(m): 4:04pm On Oct 11, 2019
One thing about this is dt soon all dis cars will turn to personal cars,only few cars will be left for it purpose
Re: Anambra Government Launches Operation Kpochapu 2 (Photos) by Anambralstson: 4:21pm On Oct 11, 2019
Risingblue008:
One thing about this is dt soon all dis cars will turn to personal cars,only few cars will be left for it purpose
These are state security vehicles

1 Like

Re: Anambra Government Launches Operation Kpochapu 2 (Photos) by kelly72: 4:23pm On Oct 11, 2019
Astark:
Edo state did theirs, south west did theirs. Please when is northern Nigeria doing their own? Or are the 19 States just useless?

Abeg restructure this country make everyone develop their side

Some Northern governors can buy military tanks and give it to Boko Haram in the night.
Re: Anambra Government Launches Operation Kpochapu 2 (Photos) by Ngwamankillyou(m): 4:25pm On Oct 11, 2019
I love this, I want to see this in all eastern Nigeria. God bless the South East and south south.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Government Launches Operation Kpochapu 2 (Photos) by Anambralstson: 5:17pm On Oct 11, 2019
More

Re: Anambra Government Launches Operation Kpochapu 2 (Photos) by Omolomo4eva(m): 5:39pm On Oct 11, 2019
Up Anambra,up Innoson.Anambra 2 d world.Igbo amaka

1 Like

Re: Anambra Government Launches Operation Kpochapu 2 (Photos) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 11, 2019
Donating vehicles whilst most local roads even in Awka are barely motorable and an eyesore.

Yes, security is good in the state.
Re: Anambra Government Launches Operation Kpochapu 2 (Photos) by john650(m): 5:56pm On Oct 11, 2019
Astark:
Edo state did theirs, south west did theirs. Please when is northern Nigeria doing their own? Or are the 19 States just useless?

They will take the money from the federal government like they always do.
Re: Anambra Government Launches Operation Kpochapu 2 (Photos) by anonymous1759(m): 6:27pm On Oct 11, 2019
omenka:
Kai. My gee Obiano with him timeless Pepper Dem Swagg!! cheesy

I just hope and pray the police maintains these vehicles and use them for the purposes for which they are meant given what a notorious reputation they have when it comes to maintenance.

I remember back in 2003 thereabout, when Obj's government purchased those neat 406 and 306 for the police. Seeing the cars then made you feel like we have arrived, only for them to mess everything up under three years.

God help us.

Whenever i see what others are doing with the meagre resources they have and see what my governor has been doing, I feel like throwing up in disgust. Ortom is the SI Unit of failure in governance. Fine him no fine, swagg him no get, work him no do, woman him no chase, money him no share to him followers.

The man is an An All Round Failure!

My bro Benue is nothing to write home about i keep dumb when other people are talking about their states. I hope me and your Generation won't fail the Benue people when the time comes.
Benue State is blessed almost the size of the entire South East we've hard working youths if you visit all the factories in Lagos Benue people must have a cartel there and yet the leaders don't create jobs for them my Anger is some people still play partisan politics with their oppressors.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Government Launches Operation Kpochapu 2 (Photos) by ludd2018: 6:34pm On Oct 11, 2019
aguiyi2:
I don't understand this obiano guy,keeps blowing hot and cold.

OBIANO donating security vehicles to Army and police to kill his own people
AS far as we know Anambra is peaceful except fulani havoc on the people
Re: Anambra Government Launches Operation Kpochapu 2 (Photos) by Anambralstson: 7:17pm On Oct 11, 2019
Evang. Dr Chidozie Nwankwo, CEO Wichtech companies.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Government Launches Operation Kpochapu 2 (Photos) by Henri8: 7:41pm On Oct 11, 2019
If you like, buy armoured tanks for NPF, just give them 3weeks and they will scatter every every. Maintenance culture is not in their dictionary.
Re: Anambra Government Launches Operation Kpochapu 2 (Photos) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 11, 2019
bigmodo:
Yeye governor, pothole governor. Most of the roads constructed by your predecessor has developed potholes and you can't fix it. Look at owerri road in onitsha etc and you are busy buying vehicles for police.
Owerri rd Na state project? Why don't you tell mins of works to pay Anambra state their 43billion so as to enable them so more
Re: Anambra Government Launches Operation Kpochapu 2 (Photos) by davidque: 8:03pm On Oct 11, 2019
Why would Inosson copy the Lexus/Toyota grill! Thats just lame and very unappealing
Re: Anambra Government Launches Operation Kpochapu 2 (Photos) by engrchykae(m): 8:51pm On Oct 11, 2019
Astark:

they have hunters,civilian jtf,bandits,repented boko haram,macban.
to crown it all,they have those who bath in gutters and drink gutter waters to celebrate politicians.
lest i forget,they can also trek for buhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose: Lagos Is Ripe For Takeover By PDP / Buhari Names Gbemisola Saraki As Otuoke University Council Chairman / Why Afenifere, Ohanaeze Factions Are Endorsing Buhari, Atiku – Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.