Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Ofala 2019: Program Of Events - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ofala 2019: Program Of Events (14744 Views)

Pictures From Ofala Festival In Anambra State / Onitsha Ofala Festival Of Obi Of Onitsha Kicks Off- PICTURES / Ooni Of Ife Arrives Onitsha For The Obi Of Onitsha Ofala Festival- PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ofala 2019: Program Of Events by Ikpeazukerosene: 10:50pm On Oct 11, 2019
[s]
TimFisher2:

Stop talking like an idiot boy

Maybe he is the one feeding ur father,

Do you think Obi of Onitsha is a small person or what?
Go and read his profile,you will marvel...he spent some of his years in abroad,before his kinsmen begged him to come and take the crown

Do you know how much Glo has made from Ofala festival right from the time they took over,if you know the sons and daughters of Onicha that always grace the occasion,the ones that will come back from Overseas and the ones living in diaspora,you won’t say peem.

MTN has been begging for these opportunity..but we allowed Glo to take over because of our heritage in diversity

Who told you Glo flew the Ikemba of Nnewi Ojukwu?

Peter Obi the former governor of Anambra State single handedly took care of Ojukwu expenses paid his medical bills and his funeral rites

Go and check the records....well i am not surprised,I know you very well.A Jealous Tribalistic Bigot

Hatred will kill you...while Umu Chineke will keep progressing!
[/s]

Go and check posts online, your Obi of Onitsha would eat at the Ofala luncheon like a beggar and be thanking Glo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ofala 2019: Program Of Events by gregyboy(m): 11:05pm On Oct 11, 2019
Binikingdowm:
Dressing like Benin
Holding Benin symbol of authority
Also dancing with it.

No wonder most Igbo bride attire now looks like Benin owm

U carry dey find toruble like say people nor they see am

You could have said

All hail the oba of benin and the obi of onitscha

Chikena
Re: Ofala 2019: Program Of Events by Ugwuoke347(m): 11:29pm On Oct 11, 2019
Ani Onicha Ado n' Idu.
I pour out endless veneration for thee,
my place of birth.
Re: Ofala 2019: Program Of Events by Businext: 12:08am On Oct 12, 2019
We must really commend Glo and other sponsors and attendees
Re: Ofala 2019: Program Of Events by Kennyswagz1(m): 12:24am On Oct 12, 2019
Bullshit ����������
Re: Ofala 2019: Program Of Events by bigfrancis21: 1:18am On Oct 12, 2019
VAQAXY:
Ife eji abu Onitsha erika

Onye na-aburo onye Onitsha, Onitsha a na-agu ya...lol

Olosi enyi!

2 Likes

Re: Ofala 2019: Program Of Events by YorubaNinja: 3:30am On Oct 12, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Oya,take gun and commit suicide like your forebear awo

Cowards die a thousand times before their death.
Re: Ofala 2019: Program Of Events by EzekaUdenee: 3:51am On Oct 12, 2019
[s]
YorubaNinja:

Cowards die a thousand times before their death.
[/s]
Re: Ofala 2019: Program Of Events by enemyofprogress: 4:07am On Oct 12, 2019
I like ofada rice but not igbo ofada rice
Re: Ofala 2019: Program Of Events by Dikaveli2(m): 4:33am On Oct 12, 2019
Binikingdowm:
Dressing like Benin
Holding Benin symbol of authority
Also dancing with it.

No wonder most Igbo bride attire now looks like Benin owm
. Yes they are Benin not igbos. Igbos are not lazy and criminals like onitsha people.

They came across river Niger and chase away a town called ozeh and settled there... Some of them are from asaba while some are from igala. Not all of them can be king...

They hate to see any igbo man in their land progressing. They will always envy you by saying ndi Igbo naa nu. Or their youths will be hailing you to extort money from you by shouting senior senior morning sir.

They can never be governor in anambra state because they are not real igbos.
Re: Ofala 2019: Program Of Events by sofiscatedmoron: 5:15am On Oct 12, 2019
eternityk:

Na glo yoruba company dey sponsor your nsala abi Wetin u call am
Upon all your imaginary anambra billionaires

1 Like

Re: Ofala 2019: Program Of Events by lexyabigaul(f): 5:27am On Oct 12, 2019
owu obele ice
Re: Ofala 2019: Program Of Events by lexyabigaul(f): 5:29am On Oct 12, 2019
VAQAXY:
owu GI obele ife

1 Like

Re: Ofala 2019: Program Of Events by mrvitalis(m): 5:34am On Oct 12, 2019
Ikpeazukerosene:
For more than a decade, Adenuga has been doing what no Igbo man has been able to do.

Feeding the Obi of Onitsha
Sponsoring Ofala
Flying Ojukwu for medical treatment
Obi of Onitsha is the chairman of UAC ...trust me he is a mega billionaire
Re: Ofala 2019: Program Of Events by nauto6: 5:37am On Oct 12, 2019
igweeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Ofala 2019: Program Of Events by victorazyvictor(m): 5:40am On Oct 12, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

Just go and sleep let me not expose what you will not like to see

grin grin grin

Re: Ofala 2019: Program Of Events by buchilino(m): 6:33am On Oct 12, 2019
eternityk:

U OBVIOUSLY HAVE BIGGER ISSUES DAT NEITHER MEDICINE NOR PRAYERS CAN SOLVE
Re: Ofala 2019: Program Of Events by buchilino(m): 6:37am On Oct 12, 2019
Dikaveli2:
. Yes they are Benin not igbos. Igbos are not lazy and criminals like onitsha people.

They came across river Niger and chase away a town called ozeh and settled there... Some of them are from asaba while some are from igala. Not all of them can be king...

They hate to see any igbo man in their land progressing. They will always envy you by saying ndi Igbo naa nu. Or their youths will be hailing you to extort money from you by shouting senior senior morning sir.

UR RIGHT ONITSHA PPLE BASED ON HISTORY R NOT 100% IGBOS BUT DEY R D MOST RESPECTED IN NIGERIA. ATLEAST DEY HAVE TRADITION N CULTURE. UR PPLE DON'T HAVE JACK
Re: Ofala 2019: Program Of Events by AlphLukau: 7:14am On Oct 12, 2019
That man dey talk Sermons every ofala
Re: Ofala 2019: Program Of Events by AmuDimpka: 7:16am On Oct 12, 2019
buchilino:

UR RIGHT ONITSHA PPLE BASED ON HISTORY R NOT 100% IGBOS BUT DEY R D MOST RESPECTED IN NIGERIA. ATLEAST DEY HAVE TRADITION N CULTURE. UR PPLE DON'T HAVE JACK

Onitsha people are igbo don't mind them, they are just some LazY bunch that is all but you can't take away their Igbo history from Eze Chima and their Nri history
Re: Ofala 2019: Program Of Events by AmuDimpka: 7:18am On Oct 12, 2019
Who would sponsor the ofala of Nnewi
Re: Ofala 2019: Program Of Events by VAQAXY: 7:27am On Oct 12, 2019
Stop spewing rubbish this illiterate. Anambra is one, whether from Onitsha or any part of the state, we are one. Onitsha and its people are the pride of the igbos. They had the first contact with Europeans and were equally the first to get Western education in the whole of the eastern region. I am not even from Onitsha but I know they are special breeds with the most brilliant and most educated people igbos prides with.

[s]
Dikaveli2:

[/s]
Re: Ofala 2019: Program Of Events by TundeBricklayer: 7:46am On Oct 12, 2019
eternityk:

Ikpeazukerosene:
[s][/s]

Go and check posts online, your Obi of Onitsha would eat at the Ofala luncheon like a beggar and be thanking Glo.

victorazyvictor:

grin grin grin

Which yeye Yoruba company, Glo is owned by IBB and Atiku, Adenuga is on exile since Buhari won, his case is very fresh and open in EFCC

Read, the official office address of Glo in memoranda is IBB house in Kaduna not the Glo office in VI Lagos

Re: Ofala 2019: Program Of Events by Humulity: 10:19am On Oct 12, 2019
OMANBALA1:

Keep quiet...its a borrowed culture just like your Oba borrowed the Portuguese Rev. Fathers Cassock. The Agbogidi also dresses in many different attires. Stop being paranoid. Stop hating. Onicha culture, including the Ofala is 100% Igbotic!

Savage but fact. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ofala 2019: Program Of Events by nke001: 11:08am On Oct 12, 2019
Dikaveli2:

Good to know some people still know their history.

Please, eliminate tribal bigotry from your mind.

Even the igbos ( name given to them by the onicha people “descendants of ezechime” ) hate themselves (peter obi emergence as v.p. candidate is a recent case study)

It is unfortunate they found themselves in their current region due to the niger river, else they would have been part of bendel region.

Do I still need to school you about the meaning of the “IGBO” word which you proudly identify with?
Re: Ofala 2019: Program Of Events by okeynelson: 11:11am On Oct 12, 2019
if I hear!!! dey forget to include the flogging part!!!! how can you attend a festival with so much masquerades flogging people everywhere if you fail to give them money then you are in a big problem...its not enjoyable atall.... I'm so ashamed of Onitsha people!!! the name should not have been called ofala festival but rather masquerade flogging festival ..... the masquerades will go about looting and forcefully collecting money from people.... last year's own was total nonsense..... thank God I'm not in Anambra state..
Re: Ofala 2019: Program Of Events by Dikaveli2(m): 9:14am On May 10, 2022
VAQAXY:
Stop spewing rubbish this illiterate. Anambra is one, whether from Onitsha or any part of the state, we are one. Onitsha and its people are the pride of the igbos. They had the first contact with Europeans and were equally the first to get Western education in the whole of the eastern region. I am not even from Onitsha but I know they are special breeds with the most brilliant and most educated people igbos prides with.

Keep fooling yourself you are not onitsha

[s][/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ijebu Language Or Dialect / Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed / Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi: Killer Herdsmen Will Soon Be Kicked Out Of South-west

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.