Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,154 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Megalite_store On IG Mega Scam - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Megalite_store On IG Mega Scam (1707 Views)

IG Wants NSCDC, FRSC Merged With Police / Prince Obieze Nestor Dies In Dubai Police Custody After Flaunting Cash On IG / Reform SARS Ibadan Mega Rally (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Megalite_store On IG Mega Scam by Writingdiva: 2:50pm On Oct 11, 2019
Who fell for this scammers also?

if delivery, our delivery service costs #2,950 to all locations outside Kebbi state and delivery takes 48 to 72 hours.
Make payment into any of the dispatch officers account via transfer or over the counter at the bank.
send proof of payment here alongside delivery address and a reachable phone number.

Acct Name: Mrs. Andy Blessing
Acct No: 6251429011
Bank: FCMB

or
Acct Name: Mrs. Bilyamin Mariam
Acct No: 3141893629
Bank: First Bank
Re: Megalite_store On IG Mega Scam by Writingdiva: 2:53pm On Oct 11, 2019
More:

We do appreciate your participation in the just concluded give away. We subscribe to your business idea and really pray God grant you the enablement to actualize it.

CONGRATULATIONS.
come pick up your package
Iphone 6S (64gb) at Shop No:18B Adamu Babangida Shopping Center Birnin-kebbi, Kebbi State.

NOTE:
You are to come pick your package on or before 6th of October 2019. While your win is still valid

Your GVP CODE is
BK2295H0MY5B40H68.
congratulations once again
Re: Megalite_store On IG Mega Scam by Prevaila: 8:15am On Oct 14, 2019
Please is it really a scam I was also sent
Re: Megalite_store On IG Mega Scam by Comzzycomedy: 11:35am On Oct 14, 2019
Prevaila:
It is a very big scam dear. I was also sent the message. That was why the cleaned all the people that where commenting congrats. The just canceled their names so that you can't find them. Check out the file I sent.

Re: Megalite_store On IG Mega Scam by Comzzycomedy: 11:37am On Oct 14, 2019
Prevaila:
hmm the have changed from mega stores to web classic. Stupid people.
Re: Megalite_store On IG Mega Scam by Spanishmilf(m): 10:39pm On Nov 11, 2019
They are scamm ooh real scam people should not fall for them they are now megalite.ng on instagram
Re: Megalite_store On IG Mega Scam by Maiva12(m): 12:12pm On Jun 04, 2020
I knew it, this are same people with different names but same cheap tactics to defraud people of their hard earning. I almost fell for them 2day, 4 June 2020. Now they are called e-Mobil store on IG. They asked us to write down a business plane we can start with 250k, and make it brief also, what means can be taken to curb internet scam in Nigeria. A lot of us participated but later they claimed that their IG sit is under maintenance so they asked us to join their channel on telegram where they will announce the names of those that win d give away, days later they listed two names who won 250k, so d winners sent alert screenshots after receiving d alert, then they shutdown the channel but b4 that they said 5 people win iPhone 7 (128GB) and they will text them individually on IG. I woke up early morning with a text in my inbox, that i won d iPhone, I should come 4 pick up in Block 18B Gamji Plaza Jega, Kebbi State or request 4 delivery with d general GVP code. So when i said i can't go to kebi state, they asked me to pay #2950 4 delivery to

Acct Name: Mrs. Thomas Praise
Acct No: 3142250351
Bank: First bank

These people are scammers. My chat with them below, pls don't fell for them while 4give my poor writeup, I no go sch

1 Like

Re: Megalite_store On IG Mega Scam by Maiva12(m): 12:21pm On Jun 04, 2020
I saw this ladies photo above and u can't believe that she is the same person they claimed to have won 250k yesterday. Some1 posted her photo above with different name.

Re: Megalite_store On IG Mega Scam by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 05, 2020
Chaiii
Re: Megalite_store On IG Mega Scam by svrsunday: 5:47pm On Jul 11, 2020
They have scammed me , I even sent them 3k instead of 2950
Re: Megalite_store On IG Mega Scam by NellyGhenghen(m): 8:21am On Jan 27, 2021
I wish I saw this sooner. I also fell for this scam last week! Quite unfortunate because they sounded so genuine, they even spoke about helping people to fight internet fraud and brought God into it. Heartless scum is what they are!

(1) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Sentenced To 66 Years In Jail For N21m Fraud / Fraud On My Account, I Need Urgent Help. / A Former Very Hardened Gangster Found A New Life. Find Out How

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.