Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,678 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

M.I Vs Vector Diss; Top 5 Venomous Lines From Vector's Judas The Rat - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / M.I Vs Vector Diss; Top 5 Venomous Lines From Vector's Judas The Rat (485 Views)

M.I Vs Vector: Jesse Jagz Tweets For The First Time In Months / MI Unfollowing Fans Who Praise Vector's Diss Song "Judas The Rat" / M.I Vs Vector Beef: Who Is Winning And Losing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

M.I Vs Vector Diss; Top 5 Venomous Lines From Vector's Judas The Rat by Naijmobile: 3:16pm On Oct 11, 2019
The rap game in Nigeria has been dead and buried for so many years but in just a couple of week what seems to have been dead is now full of energy, bubbly and trending all of Africa thanks to the breath of life from Vector and M.I with there intense beef.

After M.I dropped his response, ‘’Viper’’, we all thought the short black boy from Jos had won this rap duel. Just as we were about to crown him the winner, Vector came back with a counter punch. He got a mic and a slow beat and served us ‘’Judas the rat’’. The new diss track from Vector hurls insults on M.I and the whole Chocolate City family like its a martial art. Here are the top 5 most venomous lines from Vector’s Judas the rat.

1. ‘’I think a successful man is one who knows himself. That thinking is far from you because it’s on top of the shelf”

Vector manages to kill two birds with one stone by sending a jab not only about his height but also about his whole career.

https://naijmobile.com/meet-worlds-darkest-girl-nyakim-gatwech/

Re: M.I Vs Vector Diss; Top 5 Venomous Lines From Vector's Judas The Rat by seandurse(m): 3:29pm On Oct 11, 2019
tongue
Re: M.I Vs Vector Diss; Top 5 Venomous Lines From Vector's Judas The Rat by festacman(m): 3:48pm On Oct 11, 2019
grin
Re: M.I Vs Vector Diss; Top 5 Venomous Lines From Vector's Judas The Rat by onlinetomola(m): 3:58pm On Oct 11, 2019
I don’t know why some people are praising “The Viper” diss when “The Purge” diss is the real Killer. Listen and understand the lyrics of the song very well, VEC killed the motherf***er with the truth.
Re: M.I Vs Vector Diss; Top 5 Venomous Lines From Vector's Judas The Rat by OKorowanta: 4:00pm On Oct 11, 2019
Vector good abeg.
M.i and Vector...too close to call

(1) (Reply)

Afia Schwarzenegger Causes Stir After Posting Her Alleged Breast Implant Photo / P’square’s Brother, Jude Okoye Celebrates Daughter Birthday With Adorable Photos / Sum 41 Order In Decline Download. Album Full

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.