Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

Ghanaian Girl Beats Her Boyfriend With Slipper For Cheating On Her (Video, Pix) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ghanaian Girl Beats Her Boyfriend With Slipper For Cheating On Her (Video, Pix) (35639 Views)

Ghanaian Girl Found Dead In Drain With Her Hands Tied (Photos) / Teenage Girl Beats 85-year-old Woman To Death In Adamawa / Nigerians Hail Oyinbo Lady Who Exposed Her Abusive Boyfriend With A Secret Note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Girl Beats Her Boyfriend With Slipper For Cheating On Her (Video, Pix) by Harrison4adam(m): 6:11pm On Oct 11, 2019
I wonder what is Lalastica role in this recharge data fraudster that advertised and keep defrauding nairalander of hard earn money... despite confirming the dude putting this up is a serial fraudster, nairaland allowed it's website platform to defraud Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Girl Beats Her Boyfriend With Slipper For Cheating On Her (Video, Pix) by bimgo: 6:11pm On Oct 11, 2019
The following roads need urgent attention in Ogun State, 1=Oke aro --matogun road, Giwa--oke aro, oke aro --agbado. Ogun state government please adhere and do the needful.
Re: Ghanaian Girl Beats Her Boyfriend With Slipper For Cheating On Her (Video, Pix) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 11, 2019
Macmayhorrr:
Nonsense & Buhari

Irrelevant and irresponsible comments

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Girl Beats Her Boyfriend With Slipper For Cheating On Her (Video, Pix) by BluntBoy(m): 6:12pm On Oct 11, 2019
"Sleepers"

And they moved it to the front page with that conspicuous error.
Re: Ghanaian Girl Beats Her Boyfriend With Slipper For Cheating On Her (Video, Pix) by ReeLoaDead(m): 6:12pm On Oct 11, 2019
Any video shot in Ghana need extra lighting please ...

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Girl Beats Her Boyfriend With Slipper For Cheating On Her (Video, Pix) by larrymoore(m): 6:12pm On Oct 11, 2019
cheating can be fun but consequentially deadly and damaging, as a victim ooo.
Re: Ghanaian Girl Beats Her Boyfriend With Slipper For Cheating On Her (Video, Pix) by shamecurls(m): 6:12pm On Oct 11, 2019
Rubbish

Someone she should have shot or stabbed.

Does slippers make any long lasting impact.
Re: Ghanaian Girl Beats Her Boyfriend With Slipper For Cheating On Her (Video, Pix) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 11, 2019
that guy na mumu version 2.0
Re: Ghanaian Girl Beats Her Boyfriend With Slipper For Cheating On Her (Video, Pix) by realestniggah: 6:13pm On Oct 11, 2019
Small cheating.. Smh.. Ladies of nowadays are not tolerant
Re: Ghanaian Girl Beats Her Boyfriend With Slipper For Cheating On Her (Video, Pix) by Angelfrost(m): 6:15pm On Oct 11, 2019
Ayoswit:
Imagine the effortery undecided

The kini??! cry
Re: Ghanaian Girl Beats Her Boyfriend With Slipper For Cheating On Her (Video, Pix) by joenor(m): 6:16pm On Oct 11, 2019
Hiya...
Re: Ghanaian Girl Beats Her Boyfriend With Slipper For Cheating On Her (Video, Pix) by AgentNairaland(f): 6:17pm On Oct 11, 2019
S.A And Ghana Mumu Pass Aboki
Re: Ghanaian Girl Beats Her Boyfriend With Slipper For Cheating On Her (Video, Pix) by anselm791(m): 6:18pm On Oct 11, 2019
if he woze am one slap now, the internet no go allow person rest.
Re: Ghanaian Girl Beats Her Boyfriend With Slipper For Cheating On Her (Video, Pix) by Osobi32(m): 6:19pm On Oct 11, 2019
What should we call this.... What sort of entitlement mentality is this eh? He is not ur husband and u are feeling like u own him! Some ladies need to grow up, if she can act like this now that is just a relationship I wonder what she will do if they eventually get married
Re: Ghanaian Girl Beats Her Boyfriend With Slipper For Cheating On Her (Video, Pix) by sonofanarchy(m): 6:20pm On Oct 11, 2019
Ghanians and their stupid English accent..which one is what iz za pointz/

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Girl Beats Her Boyfriend With Slipper For Cheating On Her (Video, Pix) by masterP042(m): 6:22pm On Oct 11, 2019
They never born any girl wey go treat me like this, makachi
Re: Ghanaian Girl Beats Her Boyfriend With Slipper For Cheating On Her (Video, Pix) by CheapDataGuy: 6:28pm On Oct 11, 2019
Shibaraba:
He should be glad.
she made him know her feeling and hurt him the best way that she could.

At least she better pass jumoke wey naked dip hand inside towtow start to swear for me.
No be the swear pain me but the fact say everybody saw why I dumped her in the first place.
Lack of yansh and bobby

Lolx u been no see how she dey before u begin go date her??
Re: Ghanaian Girl Beats Her Boyfriend With Slipper For Cheating On Her (Video, Pix) by Legonviking: 6:39pm On Oct 11, 2019
https://twitter.com/i/status/1182645105204846592

The stupid guy has made the chick famous in her hall of residence

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Girl Beats Her Boyfriend With Slipper For Cheating On Her (Video, Pix) by jayceeking: 6:40pm On Oct 11, 2019
Guilty as charged
Re: Ghanaian Girl Beats Her Boyfriend With Slipper For Cheating On Her (Video, Pix) by cmecproblem(m): 6:43pm On Oct 11, 2019
Whats happening Niaraland

first it qas Khafi Akofure, next another one i cannot remember, now beatings with sleepers See how your mods are even manking me type now.
Re: Ghanaian Girl Beats Her Boyfriend With Slipper For Cheating On Her (Video, Pix) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 11, 2019
I think women are like this. Not nigerian girls alone o. It include other women from all over the world as well.
They are special so let's treat them right.

Kendumazy:
Weak men everywhere. Not justifying the guy's actions. She done catch am, then you break up and go. Why the beating like a kid? The guy is a big disgrace to guys. With what I saw, the guy can caught the lady cheating and she will still beat the guy for complaining.
Re: Ghanaian Girl Beats Her Boyfriend With Slipper For Cheating On Her (Video, Pix) by MurderX: 6:46pm On Oct 11, 2019
Nairaland moderators, its Slippers not Sleepers

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Girl Beats Her Boyfriend With Slipper For Cheating On Her (Video, Pix) by jrtorrents: 6:50pm On Oct 11, 2019
ReeLoaDead:
Any video shot in Ghana need extra lighting please ...
what an ignorant self-hating fool! Blacks hating on other black people? Little wonder we're languishing in filth poverty and diseases in Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Girl Beats Her Boyfriend With Slipper For Cheating On Her (Video, Pix) by Eclement(m): 6:54pm On Oct 11, 2019
Don't "tach" me

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Girl Beats Her Boyfriend With Slipper For Cheating On Her (Video, Pix) by Delaw00(m): 6:57pm On Oct 11, 2019
Lmao ur comment just remind me of my ex same name as urs....dos gals wey dey bear jumoke get as e bcheesy
Shibaraba:
He should be glad.
she made him know her feeling and hurt him the best way that she could.

At least she better pass jumoke wey naked dip hand inside towtow start to swear for me.
No be the swear pain me but the fact say everybody saw why I dumped her in the first place.
Lack of yansh and bobby
Re: Ghanaian Girl Beats Her Boyfriend With Slipper For Cheating On Her (Video, Pix) by spiritedtete: 7:00pm On Oct 11, 2019
If you catch me with a lady... Just make up your mind to go or stay... you are not in control of my actions... i love nobody and I love everybody okay!

The least I owe you is respect...!

And if i catch you cheating... it is for me to decide to stay or to go... love no be ultimate search oo

Dont come and stand like Helen of Troy for matter oo
Re: Ghanaian Girl Beats Her Boyfriend With Slipper For Cheating On Her (Video, Pix) by Henri8: 7:03pm On Oct 11, 2019
VivyZub:
Abeg Wetin be 'sleepers'

Check out my thread and signature!
Sleeping people.
Re: Ghanaian Girl Beats Her Boyfriend With Slipper For Cheating On Her (Video, Pix) by achimotan(m): 7:04pm On Oct 11, 2019
Legonviking:
https://twitter.com/i/status/1182645105204846592

The stupid guy has made the chick famous in her hall of residence

Were her mates cheering or hooting her when she was walking? i am confused after watching this
Re: Ghanaian Girl Beats Her Boyfriend With Slipper For Cheating On Her (Video, Pix) by lloyds(m): 7:17pm On Oct 11, 2019
forreelliinc:
The gehs no even fine sef

Let's see your picshure..

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Girl Beats Her Boyfriend With Slipper For Cheating On Her (Video, Pix) by enemyofprogress: 7:19pm On Oct 11, 2019
Chei see as ordinary girlfriend dey use slippers put sense for him head. Na wa for Ghana men o
Re: Ghanaian Girl Beats Her Boyfriend With Slipper For Cheating On Her (Video, Pix) by Tonyspecial(m): 7:46pm On Oct 11, 2019
Brave Girl
Re: Ghanaian Girl Beats Her Boyfriend With Slipper For Cheating On Her (Video, Pix) by Dagger111(m): 7:49pm On Oct 11, 2019
The moderator that push this emh, don't let me to slap u while sleeping. Which one is sleepers abi slippers?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2 Teachers Arraigned For Defiling 7 Pupils With Nurse That Helped In Abortion / Masked Thugs Storm Agbaakin In Ogun, Rape Housewives, Kidnap Two / Solomon Ndigabara Wanted By Rivers Police (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.