Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

No Marriage Between Buhari And Zainab Ahmed - Ministry Of Finance - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Marriage Between Buhari And Zainab Ahmed - Ministry Of Finance (50876 Views)

Unemployed Habibat And Zainab Tinubu Buy Houses At #2Billion Each In Newyork / Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) / Buhari Appoints Zainab Ahmed As Finance Minister, Accepts Adeosun's Resignation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Marriage Between Buhari And Zainab Ahmed - Ministry Of Finance by PureGoldh(m): 4:32pm On Oct 11, 2019
Ok
Re: No Marriage Between Buhari And Zainab Ahmed - Ministry Of Finance by MICHEALADEX(m): 4:32pm On Oct 11, 2019
PDP is a very bad looser and Reno is a black witch

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Marriage Between Buhari And Zainab Ahmed - Ministry Of Finance by Abdulquadrimuha(m): 4:33pm On Oct 11, 2019
I wonder when this comic drama will end in Nigeria!!!
Re: No Marriage Between Buhari And Zainab Ahmed - Ministry Of Finance by Kkings11: 4:34pm On Oct 11, 2019
Hmmm, if I've learnt nothing from this life i've learnt this, "The More Attention or Reply you Give to a person, object or news related to you the more PROMINENT it or they becomes."

TRUTH OR LIE it's better to let what you don't want associated with you go silently.

#youareyourownworstenemy
Re: No Marriage Between Buhari And Zainab Ahmed - Ministry Of Finance by buhariguy(m): 4:36pm On Oct 11, 2019
That kind marriage for sweet oo
Re: No Marriage Between Buhari And Zainab Ahmed - Ministry Of Finance by Vulcanheph(m): 4:37pm On Oct 11, 2019
Wheather it's true or not is none of my business .....All i know be say "There is No Smoke without a fire".........

untill either Aisha, Zainab or Bubu himself comes out to debunk the story , i'll still keep my fingers crossed.
Re: No Marriage Between Buhari And Zainab Ahmed - Ministry Of Finance by jerayme: 4:37pm On Oct 11, 2019
Until the unthinkable happens
Re: No Marriage Between Buhari And Zainab Ahmed - Ministry Of Finance by sonofElElyon: 4:38pm On Oct 11, 2019
That confused Reno Omokri is one of them..

Aidejay:
Some people were seriously looking forward to it ooh!
They couldn't wait to hang all their life problems on buhari's marriage
Who even started this whole news cycle.........all these kemi oyunloyo wanna be's.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Marriage Between Buhari And Zainab Ahmed - Ministry Of Finance by Ladiesdoctor(m): 4:38pm On Oct 11, 2019
Na now una get mouth!

Useless team
Re: No Marriage Between Buhari And Zainab Ahmed - Ministry Of Finance by Shimran(m): 4:41pm On Oct 11, 2019
dolphinife:
educated illiterates
and it gives us: foolishness
Re: No Marriage Between Buhari And Zainab Ahmed - Ministry Of Finance by olayinka63: 4:42pm On Oct 11, 2019
I thought it was Sadiya Umar Farouk? But I am seeing Zainab Ahmed. Kai liers are the real devil.

3 Likes

Re: No Marriage Between Buhari And Zainab Ahmed - Ministry Of Finance by mercyviv(f): 4:45pm On Oct 11, 2019
Why dignify these jobless rumour mongers with a response?!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Marriage Between Buhari And Zainab Ahmed - Ministry Of Finance by Abdulhakeem7(m): 4:46pm On Oct 11, 2019
LegendHero:
If anyone is still doubting that some unfortunate Nigerians are parading a single digit IQ, now is the time to clear all your doubts.

These people also believed Buhari is Jubrin, they are bereft of thinking and they are mostly fuel by hatred being dished out from Fani conman and Reno kirikiri.

The irony is that they always think they are intellectuals coz their brain have been configured to work in reverse.

I pray they find cure soon! I STRONGLY BELIEVE THAT FOHOW DRUGS CAN CURE THEM

1 Like

Re: No Marriage Between Buhari And Zainab Ahmed - Ministry Of Finance by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 11, 2019
toyinjimoh:
Nigerian bloggers and lies are 5%6, man must chop
5&6
Re: No Marriage Between Buhari And Zainab Ahmed - Ministry Of Finance by OROSUNBOLB(m): 4:48pm On Oct 11, 2019
If he calls them lazy youths now,they will be angry. Of all the myriads of problems confronting them, buhari"s purported marriage is of utmost priority ! Shiiior!

Their mates elsewhere are slugging it out with their governments for improved standard of livings but the mumus here are so much concerned about whether or not one incompetent president is getting married or not !

What am I even saying when some of them are even happy about Sowore 's current situation.
Confused set of people. Alai mo ohun to kan gbogbo !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Marriage Between Buhari And Zainab Ahmed - Ministry Of Finance by Herbephe1(m): 4:52pm On Oct 11, 2019
Olusharp:
There have been rumours about President Muhammadu Buhari getting married to a new wife on Social Media.

Some of the rumours came with videos showing a suppose marriage between the Minster of Finance, Zainab Ahmed Shamsuna and the president.

However, the Ministry of Finance, Budget and National Planning in a tweet via it Twitter handle have asked member of the public to disregard such videos.

The tweet read,

https://mobile.twitter.com/FinMinNigeria/status/1182664644005171201

https://ngg.ng/2019/10/11/there-is-no-marriage-between-pres-buhari-and-zainab-ahmed-ministry-of-finance/

adviced or advised??
Re: No Marriage Between Buhari And Zainab Ahmed - Ministry Of Finance by kjhova(m): 4:54pm On Oct 11, 2019
LegendHero:
If anyone is still doubting that some unfortunate Nigerians are parading a single digit IQ, now is the time to clear all your doubts.

These people also believed Buhari is Jubrin, they are bereft of thinking and they are mostly fuel by hatred being dished out from Fani conman and Reno kirikiri.

The irony is that they always think they are intellectuals coz their brain have been configured to work in reverse.

I pray they find cure soon!

You seem to be in a generous mood with that single digit assertion there.

I am not!

I reckon some of them are actually parading NEGATIVE IQ.

I mean for anyone to believe Buhari is Jubril from Sudan, or that there was an INEC server, or that AtikuIsCumming and now that Buhari is getting married...the IQ must be in the range of minus 150!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Marriage Between Buhari And Zainab Ahmed - Ministry Of Finance by Marotzke(m): 4:54pm On Oct 11, 2019
Nobody mentioned Zainab.
Na Sadiya Umar Farooq dem dey mention.
How come Zainab de deny wetin no concern am?
Sadiya , oya come deny make we hear.
Tomorrow Osinbajo go start to deny join.
Re: No Marriage Between Buhari And Zainab Ahmed - Ministry Of Finance by ernecy(m): 4:59pm On Oct 11, 2019
Aidejay:
Some people were seriously looking forward to it ooh!
They couldn't wait to hang all their life problems on buhari's marriage
Who even started this whole news cycle.........all these kemi oyunloyo wanna be's.
true o.. but he deserves to be happy. If my wife disregard or critise me in the public I will do the same thing the PMB is doing.
Re: No Marriage Between Buhari And Zainab Ahmed - Ministry Of Finance by 2018PROFSUNDAY: 5:03pm On Oct 11, 2019
Like jokes like jokes
Re: No Marriage Between Buhari And Zainab Ahmed - Ministry Of Finance by GoddonBishop: 5:11pm On Oct 11, 2019
No smoke without fire oh. For every rumour in Nigeria the truth is just few days away oh. Now when she never get belle people should come out plain oh.

1 Like

Re: No Marriage Between Buhari And Zainab Ahmed - Ministry Of Finance by enemyofprogress: 5:13pm On Oct 11, 2019
Now baba and the woman will start having ideas and before we know it the story go turn from rumour to reality

1 Like

Re: No Marriage Between Buhari And Zainab Ahmed - Ministry Of Finance by kikake: 5:15pm On Oct 11, 2019
brookz:
Wailers ve finally postponed the E-wedding until 5G network is fully operational in all 36 states.
Tenkiu��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️ grin grin

Hailer, is the info above enough to debunk the rumours going round that PMB and Aisha are no more marrying, and that PMB shall soon marry another lady?
Re: No Marriage Between Buhari And Zainab Ahmed - Ministry Of Finance by davodyguy: 5:17pm On Oct 11, 2019
brookz:
Wailers ve finally postponed the E-wedding until 5G network is fully operational in all 36 states.
Tenkiu��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️ grin grin
5G can't fully cover Nigeria until 2030 at least.

3G is yet to be stable, in remote villages, na 5G we wan get?

1 Like

Re: No Marriage Between Buhari And Zainab Ahmed - Ministry Of Finance by Ninastone: 5:18pm On Oct 11, 2019
Please we are waiting for the real video
Re: No Marriage Between Buhari And Zainab Ahmed - Ministry Of Finance by kikake: 5:20pm On Oct 11, 2019
GoddonBishop:
No smoke without fire oh. For every rumour in Nigeria the truth is just few days away oh. Now when she never get belle people should come out plain oh.

The info above didn't even refute the rumours that PMB and the woman are getting married.
Re: No Marriage Between Buhari And Zainab Ahmed - Ministry Of Finance by ivandragon: 5:46pm On Oct 11, 2019
Some of these so called rumours do not make sense...

I think there is something mischievous going on here because why would the opposition originate rumours that are blatantly false? It only serves to further damage thier credibility...

I think a number of these farfetched stories are purposely originated by people who also come out to later debunk the story & blame opposition especially when the opposition has stup!dly also helped spread the rumour...
Re: No Marriage Between Buhari And Zainab Ahmed - Ministry Of Finance by BluntBoy(m): 5:48pm On Oct 11, 2019
This is very unnecessary.

You make these illiterate rumor mongers feel important by dignifying them with a response.
Re: No Marriage Between Buhari And Zainab Ahmed - Ministry Of Finance by Allwell96: 5:49pm On Oct 11, 2019
LegendHero:

The irony is that they always think they are intellectuals coz their brain have been configured to work in reverse mode.

I pray they find cure soon!
Amen!
Re: No Marriage Between Buhari And Zainab Ahmed - Ministry Of Finance by nurex01(m): 5:49pm On Oct 11, 2019
Wetin man no go see
Re: No Marriage Between Buhari And Zainab Ahmed - Ministry Of Finance by Allwell96: 5:50pm On Oct 11, 2019
Ok, this is now trending...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" / See A Presidential Candidate In Niger Republic Campaigning With Buharis PICS. / Accountant-General Of The Federation’s Office In Abuja Is On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.