Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,738 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Ojukwu Was Hitler Reincarnated Evil Man(mugun) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu Was Hitler Reincarnated Evil Man(mugun) (2100 Views)

Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals / Ojukwu Was Forced To Defend His People, Says Tinubu / In London, Ojukwu Was Lonely, Dumb – Igwe Nwokedi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ojukwu Was Hitler Reincarnated Evil Man(mugun) by aljharem(m): 8:57pm On Nov 06, 2010
ojukwu was an evil demonic man (Aljannun nan)

he was a man that wanted power at all cost like hitler and wanted to rule and make people suffer

he was a very sadistic man, who did not care if he sacrifice igbos and other people to push his agenda to power

he was and is the greatest coward in the history of mankind till date

he left his people during a war and ran to ivory coast, and left his people to the hands of fate
Re: Ojukwu Was Hitler Reincarnated Evil Man(mugun) by jason12345: 9:03pm On Nov 06, 2010
na wa ooooooooooo!!! well, i don't like ojukwu any way!!! he tried invading westward

[img]http://www1.american.edu/ted/images3/nigeria.jpg[/img]
Re: Ojukwu Was Hitler Reincarnated Evil Man(mugun) by AndreUweh(m): 9:57pm On Nov 06, 2010
alj harem:

alh bokoharem was an evil demonic man (Aljannun nan)

he was a man that wanted power at all cost like hitler and wanted to rule and make people suffer

he was a very sadistic man, who did not care if he sacrifice igbos and other people to push his agenda to power

he left his people during a war and ran to ivory coast, and left his people to the hands of fate

Castrated maggot, you will die unsong and will never attain his age. Plural fool.
Re: Ojukwu Was Hitler Reincarnated Evil Man(mugun) by AkinEgba: 10:15pm On Nov 06, 2010
Andre Uweh:

Castrated maggot, you will die unsong and will never attain his age. Plural fool.

You mean in addition to being a plate-bearing, half-clothed beggar AKA Almajiri, he is also castrated? That must be triple wahala.
Re: Ojukwu Was Hitler Reincarnated Evil Man(mugun) by HighChief4(m): 12:15am On Nov 07, 2010
alj harem:

ojukwu was an evil demonic man (Aljannun nan)

You keep sounding like a mad man, but what suprises me is that you are still in the house and have not found your way to market. Anu Ofia!!!
Re: Ojukwu Was Hitler Reincarnated Evil Man(mugun) by DapoBear(m): 12:37am On Nov 07, 2010
I don't think he was evil. He just planned poorly and made lots of mistakes, and was not realistic. I think it was pretty poor form to risk so many of your own people's lives and not be willing to go down with the ship, so to speak. But evil, demonic? Sounds pretty harsh.
Re: Ojukwu Was Hitler Reincarnated Evil Man(mugun) by KnowAll(m): 12:49am On Nov 07, 2010
[size=14pt]Ojukwu gave miscreants like IBB and Abacha the balls to grasp power. The Seed of discontent was first planted by Nzeogwu, but Ojukwu made it a currency where every cattle rearer with a gun would aspire to be head of state.

Thank God for the death of Yaradua, sanity has been bestowed in the polity.[/size]
Re: Ojukwu Was Hitler Reincarnated Evil Man(mugun) by reporter1: 1:33am On Nov 07, 2010
To say Ojukwu is a devil is an understatement. This is a coward who left millions to die while he ran away when the heat was too much.
The same fool that will rather see children starve to death  rather than surrender even with imminent defeat staring at him.

The devil that shamelessly demanded landing fee from relief organizations before food could be brought in for innocent civilians.
You mean the devil that married his own god-daughter who is thirty something years his junior.
Is there any name worse than devil? Think Lucifer will suffice.
Re: Ojukwu Was Hitler Reincarnated Evil Man(mugun) by EzeUche0(m): 1:40am On Nov 07, 2010
This must be the answer to my thread.

Ojukwu stood up for his people when his people need him most. That is why he loved by ALL Biafrans.

Funny how some of you tribalist compare Ojukwu to Awolowo though. You all know that you cannot compare Awolowo to the great man[b] Nnamdi Azikiwe[/b].

God bless Ojukwu! The Lion of Biafra.

Re: Ojukwu Was Hitler Reincarnated Evil Man(mugun) by reporter1: 1:43am On Nov 07, 2010
KnowAll:

[size=14pt]Ojukwu gave miscreants like IBB and Abacha  the balls to grasp power. The Seed of discontent was first planted by Nzeogwu, but Ojukwu made it a currency where every cattle rearer with a gun would aspire to be head of state.

Thank God for the death of Yaradua, sanity has been bestowed in the polity.[/size]

The first misdeed belong to Ironsi, another Ibo power monger, who forcibly wrest power from a duly constituted government after the failure of the Ibo led-coup that destroyed the fabric of our young democracy.
Ojukwu is the devil that enshrined emergence of miscreants like IBB, Abacha - fools that emerged after the war who now consider themselves superstars.
Re: Ojukwu Was Hitler Reincarnated Evil Man(mugun) by DapoBear(m): 1:51am On Nov 07, 2010
EzeUche0:

This must be the answer to my thread.

Ojukwu stood up for his people when his people need him most. That is why he loved by ALL Biafrans.

Funny how some of you tribalist compare Ojukwu to Awolowo though. You all know that you cannot compare Awolowo to the great man[b] Nnamdi Azikiwe[/b].

Err, Awo did more for the Yoruba than Zik did. I literally owe my existence to the former. And tribalist isn't a bad word, I'm a Yoruba tribalist and damn proud of it.

Nice to see you implicitly concede how much better Awo was as a leader for his ethnic group than Ojukwu was. In perilous times, one name prevailed, and another failed and led his people to ruin.
Re: Ojukwu Was Hitler Reincarnated Evil Man(mugun) by chyz(m): 1:54am On Nov 07, 2010
awolowo was a pure bytch and died like a rat.did more than zik in what world?. LOL
Re: Ojukwu Was Hitler Reincarnated Evil Man(mugun) by EzeUche0(m): 1:59am On Nov 07, 2010
DapoBear:

Err, Awo did more for the Yoruba than Zik did. I literally owe my existence to the former. And tribalist isn't a bad word, I'm a Yoruba tribalist and damn proud of it.

Nice to see you implicitly concede how much better Awo was as a leader for his ethnic group than Ojukwu was. In perilous times, one name prevailed, and another failed and led his people to ruin.

Actually you should be thanking Nnamdi Azikiwe for your freedom. He was instrumental in ending British rule. In the essence, he did more for Nigeria as a whole than Awolowo could dream of.

Most Africans do not remember Awolowo, they remember Azikiwe.
Re: Ojukwu Was Hitler Reincarnated Evil Man(mugun) by DapoBear(m): 2:03am On Nov 07, 2010
To the Yoruba there is no name more respected than Awolowo. Of what importance is it to me what anyone else thinks, or how they value things? You do you and let me do me.
Re: Ojukwu Was Hitler Reincarnated Evil Man(mugun) by Nobody: 2:08am On Nov 07, 2010
DapoBear:

To the Yoruba there is no name more respected than Awolowo. Of what importance is it to me what anyone else thinks, or how they value things? You do you and let me do me.
So have we forgotten Bola Ige? He was a good man.

Wasnt he Ekiti or sth like that?
Re: Ojukwu Was Hitler Reincarnated Evil Man(mugun) by koruji(m): 2:10am On Nov 07, 2010
Whether good or bad you people refuse to focus on yourself, everything is about other people.

Zik was "so" great in your eyes that rats dominate his masoleum before your very eyes, while you are all here proclaiming his greatness with word of mouth.

Awolowo's achievements are tangible and celebrated throughout Yorubaland. By the amount of time you people spend on him, even years after his death, he is a great man in your eyes too. Otherwise, I don't see how you could attribute most of your failures to this one man!

chyz:

awolowo was a pure bytch and died like a rat.did more than zik in what world?. LOL
Re: Ojukwu Was Hitler Reincarnated Evil Man(mugun) by HighChief4(m): 2:15am On Nov 07, 2010
Zik of Africa was a true Federalist and labored for all Nigerians, while Awolowo in the other hand was busy stealing from other regions to meet his(and his yoruba brothers) insatiable greed. No wonder he is not remembered anywhere outside yorubaland. M.K.O Abiola means more to Nigeria as a whole than Awolowo, no wonder he(Awo) died the way he did.
Re: Ojukwu Was Hitler Reincarnated Evil Man(mugun) by chyz(m): 2:16am On Nov 07, 2010
koruji:

Whether good or bad you people refuse to focus on yourself, everything is about other people.

Zik was "so" great in your eyes that rats dominate his masoleum before your very eyes, while you are all here proclaiming his greatness with word of mouth.

Awolowo's achievements are tangible and celebrated throughout Yorubaland. By the amount of time you people spend on him, even years after his death, he is a great man in your eyes too. Otherwise, I don't see how you could attribute most of your failures to this one man!

awolowos failure came to him and his people.with the millions of igbo money he stole its a shame how that gay still left his beloved home land to be more impoverished than the Igbo's land. grin
Re: Ojukwu Was Hitler Reincarnated Evil Man(mugun) by chyz(m): 2:18am On Nov 07, 2010
High_Chief:

Zik of Africa was a true Federalist and labored for all Nigerians, while Awolowo in the other hand was busy stealing from other regions to meet his(and his yoruba brothers) insatiable greed. No wonder he is not remembered anywhere outside yorubaland. M.K.O Abiola means more to Nigeria as a whole than Awolowo, no wonder he(Awo) died the way he did.

GBAM!

and to add to that M.K.O. Abiola aint even like awolowo's azz neither.hmmmm i wonder why? wink
Re: Ojukwu Was Hitler Reincarnated Evil Man(mugun) by koruji(m): 2:21am On Nov 07, 2010
chyz:

awolowos failure came to him and his people.with the millions of igbo money he stole its a shame how that gay still left his beloved home land to be more impoverished than the Igbo's land. grin

Absolute bunkum - I have to ROTFL for this one cheesy
Re: Ojukwu Was Hitler Reincarnated Evil Man(mugun) by DapoBear(m): 2:29am On Nov 07, 2010
We aren't obliged to agree. Yoruba have their own rankings, rest of Nigeria has its own. A guy (Awo) might be #1 on our list, but be last on the Igbo one or very low on the one for Nigeria in general. Ain't nothing wrong with that.
Re: Ojukwu Was Hitler Reincarnated Evil Man(mugun) by EzeUche0(m): 2:39am On Nov 07, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

So have we forgotten Bola Ige? He was a good man.

Wasnt he Ekiti or sth like that?

Thank you for reminding your brethren about Bola Ige.

That man was from Zaria I believe. And the man spoke not only Yoruba, but Hausa & Igbo as well.

Too bad he had to die from the "do or die" politics of Southwest Nigeria.
Re: Ojukwu Was Hitler Reincarnated Evil Man(mugun) by koruji(m): 3:41am On Nov 07, 2010
EzeUche0:

Thank you for reminding your brethren about Bola Ige.
That man was from Zaria I believe. And the man spoke not only Yoruba, but Hausa & Igbo as well.
Too bad he had to die from the "do or die" politics of Southwest Nigeria.

Bola Ige was from Esa Oke , and to burst your bubble, was the hire to the Awolowo legacy in the SW. OBJ and his cohorts coopted him and got him killed.
Re: Ojukwu Was Hitler Reincarnated Evil Man(mugun) by kettykin: 2:56pm On Nov 07, 2010
If ojuku and ironsi were the problems and issues with nigeria how come nigeria is still not developing even with these men not in power.

ojuku was a hitler and a coward, then what will you do call other nigerian soldiers whose major achievement was killing defenceless citizen in zaki biam and Odi and using food as a weapon of war in biafra , mind you Nigeria has not won any major or local war. The little war that they should have fought and proved themselves they eventually handed over oil rich place like bakkassi without a contest.
Re: Ojukwu Was Hitler Reincarnated Evil Man(mugun) by Dede1(m): 2:59pm On Nov 07, 2010
KnowAll:

[size=14pt]Ojukwu gave miscreants like IBB and Abacha the balls to grasp power. The Seed of discontent was first planted by Nzeogwu, but Ojukwu made it a currency where every cattle rearer with a gun would aspire to be head of state.

You are a regrettable dimwit. How could you accuse Ojukwu of giving rise to miscreants such IBB and Abacha? It was the government of your grandfather Tafawa Balewa that absorbed many unqualified northerners such IBB and Abacha into Nigerian army officer’s cadre. When Ojukwu adamantly insisted on the chain of command and seniority as a yard stick to succeed Ironsi as Head of State, thus Ogundipe instead of Gowon, I recalled that many Yoruba peeps in military uniform capitulated and cowered in shame to serve under considerable junior officer.
Re: Ojukwu Was Hitler Reincarnated Evil Man(mugun) by aljharem(m): 3:24pm On Nov 07, 2010
people, u have to be realistic

ojukwu, was, is and still responsible for the death of igbos not awolowo.fact even me as a northerner knows that, so i don't know what u people are talking about.

igbos, in the usa are in denial and delusional

igbos in nigeria especially in lagos ad abuja, know the truth and dislike ojukwu

i have actually met an igbo woman that dislike ojukwu with a passion

ojukwu is collecting pension from the nigerian government he fought against

ojukwu and many igbo leader have sold there people out
facts
Re: Ojukwu Was Hitler Reincarnated Evil Man(mugun) by chyz(m): 3:31pm On Nov 07, 2010
alj harem:

people, u have to be realistic

ojukwu, was, is and still responsible for the death of igbos not awolowo.fact even me as a northerner knows that, so i don't know what u people are talking about.

igbos, in the usa are in denial and delusional

igbos in nigeria especially in lagos ad abuja, know the truth and dislike ojukwu

i have actually met an igbo woman that dislike ojukwu with a passion

ojukwu is collecting pension from the nigerian government he fought against

ojukwu and many igbo leader have sold there people out
facts

Small boy why are u talking nonsense.
Re: Ojukwu Was Hitler Reincarnated Evil Man(mugun) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 07, 2010
High_Chief:

Zik was a demagogue and as tribalistic as any ibo on this website, even long before the civil war. We now live in the information age and nothing is quite hidden anymore.
In the 40s and 50s, probably more than 70 percent of Nigerians were illiterate and it was quite easy for a demagogue to pass as a statesman without raising a lot of eyebrows.

His peers knew him as a demagoue, foreign media saw him as one. Only ibos still consider him as the best thing since slice bread.
Re: Ojukwu Was Hitler Reincarnated Evil Man(mugun) by chyz(m): 3:49pm On Nov 07, 2010
Aigbofa:

Zik was a demagogue and as tribalistic as any ibo on this website, even long before the civil war. We now live in the information age and nothing is quite hidden anymore.
In the 40s and 50s, probably more than 70 percent of Nigerians were illiterate and it was quite easy for a demagogue to pass as a statesman without raising a lot of eyebrows.

His peers knew him as a demagoue, foreign media saw him as one. Only ibos still consider him as the best thing since slice bread.

Sorry hop off his sack and hop back on ur fathers lap. He's named Zik of Africa not Igboland. National and Internationalist get it right dummy.cool

http://igcs.binghamton.edu/igcs_site/dirton6.html
Re: Ojukwu Was Hitler Reincarnated Evil Man(mugun) by aljharem(m): 3:51pm On Nov 07, 2010
chyz:

Small boy why are u talking nonsense.
angry angry angry angry angry angry

why make me angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Ojukwu Was Hitler Reincarnated Evil Man(mugun) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 07, 2010
chyz:

Sorry hop off his sack and hop back on your fathers lap. He's named Zik of Africa not Igboland. National and Internationalist get it right dummy.cool

http://igcs.binghamton.edu/igcs_site/dirton6.html

Named Zik of Africa, died the Owelle of Onitsha. The truth has a funny way of catching up with you.
Dummy? What a monkey!
Re: Ojukwu Was Hitler Reincarnated Evil Man(mugun) by T9ksy(m): 4:12pm On Nov 07, 2010
Quote from:Aigbofa Today at 03:58:20 PM
Named Zik of Africa, died the Owelle of Onitsha. The truth has a funny way of catching up with you.

Exactly!!!

You can only FOOL so many people for so long BUT not 4eva.
Everyone saw thru Zik by the time he died except of course his own people.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Nigerian Lottery Scammer Caught: Be Warned! / After Two Months, Cement Prices Go Through The Roof Again . / We’ve Saved N29.5bn For Development Of Osun – Aregbesola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.