Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Versace Men Jewelry And Chain - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Versace Men Jewelry And Chain (755 Views)

Get Your Customized Jewelry And Bracelets Here And Look Great / Gorgeous African Jewelry's And Designs / Best Of African Jewelry's And Necklace, Strictly For Divas !!!!!!!!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Versace Men Jewelry And Chain by Tantrum17: 4:33pm On Oct 11, 2019
Versace customized iced out head pendant with chain available for sale.....
Price: #30,000
Colour : silver
Contact or whatsapp me on : 08084808568
Only two available in stock.... Get it ASAP

Re: Versace Men Jewelry And Chain by Xenisha: 10:59am On Apr 01, 2022
Hey! I think that a diamond rings for men will be a great present. Yes, you've been dating not for a long time, but I think that your friend will be happy to get such a gift. Usually, I order jewelry online because of a few reasons. First of all, it takes less time to find a piece of jewelry you like. The assortment is more significant, and prices are lower. What is more, there is a big chance that no one will have the same jewelry as you.

(1) (Reply)

Plain And Pattern Materials Available / *AIR JORDAN IV Retro ‘pale Citron / Flight Nostalgia / Hot Lava’ / Barbeque Grill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.