Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Buhari Wants Nigerians To Be Uneducated: Reno Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Wants Nigerians To Be Uneducated: Reno Omokri (905 Views)

INEC Commissioner To Be Arrested, Buhari Wants Elections Postponed Again - CUPP / Onnoghen: If Buhari Wants War, We Are Ready – PDP Chairman Secondus / Zamfara : Buhari Wants To Declare State Of Emergency To Stop Election - Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Wants Nigerians To Be Uneducated: Reno Omokri by Froshloaded: 5:44pm On Oct 11, 2019
Reno Omokri, a staunch critic of President Muhammadu Buhari, has deemed the proposed budget for education in 2020 as a deliberate attempt to keep Nigerians uneducated.

The N48 billion proposed for the ministry of education has continued to generate mixed reaction from public affairs analyst.

The popular critic expressed that Nigeria is the world capital for out of school children.

Read his tweet below:
https://froshloaded.com.ng/buhari-wants-nigerians-to-be-uneducated-reno-omokri/

Re: Buhari Wants Nigerians To Be Uneducated: Reno Omokri by Afamed: 6:04pm On Oct 11, 2019
Omokri, the chief wailing wailer

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Wants Nigerians To Be Uneducated: Reno Omokri by 9jatriot(m): 6:08pm On Oct 11, 2019
We have been dressed up since morning waiting for him to give us the address of PMB's wedding after telling us he has confirmed it to be true, it is late in the day and still no notice instead he comes out with another wailing.
Jobless Omokrimina Reno Yoot

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Wants Nigerians To Be Uneducated: Reno Omokri by FarahAideed: 6:10pm On Oct 11, 2019
A congenital and chronic dullard /anti educationist can never believe in education

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Wants Nigerians To Be Uneducated: Reno Omokri by RussianKGB: 6:16pm On Oct 11, 2019
Someone who forged a WAEC certificate and swore a fake affidavit to that effect couldn't care more about education.

How he learnt to read and write still remains a mystery.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Wants Nigerians To Be Uneducated: Reno Omokri by Jmk9292(m): 6:18pm On Oct 11, 2019
Notwithstanding, the budget for education comparatively is very ridiculous.....

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Wants Nigerians To Be Uneducated: Reno Omokri by Detour00: 6:22pm On Oct 11, 2019
You 're a big fool. Go and tell Patience Jonathan that. At least he has not come out to say anybody is sharing blood. A PhD holder at that. But you don't hear mocry talk about it. With people like you, it's a long thing for your party.
Froshloaded:
Reno Omokri, a staunch critic of President Muhammadu Buhari, has deemed the proposed budget for education in 2020 as a deliberate attempt to keep Nigerians uneducated.

The N48 billion proposed for the ministry of education has continued to generate mixed reaction from public affairs analyst.

The popular critic expressed that Nigeria is the world capital for out of school children.

Read his tweet below:
https://froshloaded.com.ng/buhari-wants-nigerians-to-be-uneducated-reno-omokri/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Wants Nigerians To Be Uneducated: Reno Omokri by omenka(m): 6:28pm On Oct 11, 2019
Foolish fool. Your marriage lie has flopped and now it is time to turn to another crap.

Pathetic.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wants Nigerians To Be Uneducated: Reno Omokri by Detour00: 6:57pm On Oct 11, 2019
You don't have the right to insult other people. Until you present your own waec certificate for scrutiny, I think you should shut up.
RussianKGB:
Someone who forged a WAEC certificate and swore a fake affidavit to that effect couldn't care more about education.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Wants Nigerians To Be Uneducated: Reno Omokri by RussianKGB: 7:03pm On Oct 11, 2019
[s]
Detour00:
You don't have the right to insult other people. Until you present your own waec certificate for scrutiny, I think you should shut up.
[/s]

Pains grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Wants Nigerians To Be Uneducated: Reno Omokri by sapele914(m): 7:18pm On Oct 11, 2019
FarahAideed:
A congenital and chronic dullard /anti educationist can never believe in education
I believe You must be referring to your father?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wants Nigerians To Be Uneducated: Reno Omokri by sapele914(m): 7:21pm On Oct 11, 2019
RussianKGB:

Forged his waec result and he is the President of Nigeria? You must be a toddler, grow up so you can hurry up and get common sense.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wants Nigerians To Be Uneducated: Reno Omokri by Detour00: 7:24pm On Oct 11, 2019
[center][/center] show your own. Hahaha
RussianKGB:

Pains grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wants Nigerians To Be Uneducated: Reno Omokri by RussianKGB: 7:27pm On Oct 11, 2019
[s]
sapele914:
Forged his waec result and he is the President of Nigeria? You must be a toddler, grow up so you can hurry up and get common sense.
[/s]
Another one in sifia pains grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wants Nigerians To Be Uneducated: Reno Omokri by Detour00: 7:30pm On Oct 11, 2019
Where is your own? Waec registrar.
RussianKGB:

Another one in sifia pains grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wants Nigerians To Be Uneducated: Reno Omokri by RussianKGB: 7:33pm On Oct 11, 2019
[s]
Detour00:
Where is your own? Waec registrar.
[/s]
Another painment grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wants Nigerians To Be Uneducated: Reno Omokri by meccuno: 7:36pm On Oct 11, 2019
RussianKGB:

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wants Nigerians To Be Uneducated: Reno Omokri by FarahAideed: 7:38pm On Oct 11, 2019
sapele914:

My father one of the most decorated military I engineer in Nigeria Army history? No I was referring to your mentor

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wants Nigerians To Be Uneducated: Reno Omokri by netpro(m): 7:40pm On Oct 11, 2019
Now that "Wedding" and "Jubril" rumours are no longer selling at the Wailers Market, Reno has jumped over to Budget Conspiracy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wants Nigerians To Be Uneducated: Reno Omokri by scribble: 7:53pm On Oct 11, 2019
sapele914:

No we are all calling out the mumu kunu sipping dull randy sidechick having idiot in aso rock

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wants Nigerians To Be Uneducated: Reno Omokri by Detour00: 7:58pm On Oct 11, 2019
You no get. You for show am.
RussianKGB:

Another painment grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wants Nigerians To Be Uneducated: Reno Omokri by Okoroawusa: 8:28pm On Oct 11, 2019
FarahAideed:

My father one of the most decorated military I engineer in Nigeria Army history? No I was referring to your mentor
How we wan take know now?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wants Nigerians To Be Uneducated: Reno Omokri by Okoroawusa: 8:28pm On Oct 11, 2019
Reno... how was the wedding?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wants Nigerians To Be Uneducated: Reno Omokri by RussianKGB: 9:52pm On Oct 11, 2019
[s]
Detour00:
You no get. You for show am.
[/s]
Oya take am grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wants Nigerians To Be Uneducated: Reno Omokri by WonderManly(m): 10:47pm On Oct 11, 2019
Okay that is good...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Red Alert: Nigerians Beware Of FIFTH COLUMNISTS / President Buhari Meets With Saudi Crown Prince, mohammed Bin Salman (Photos) / Buhari/Mamman Daura Told Facebook And Twitter To Take Down Video - Kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.