Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,675 members, 7,816,774 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Esther Agunbiade Becomes Payporte Ambassador (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Esther Agunbiade Becomes Payporte Ambassador (Photos) (36014 Views)

Esther Agunbiade Celebrates Her 25th Birthday With Sexy Photos / Esther Agunbiade, Denrele At A Beach Party In Dubai (Photos) / Esther Agunbiade Strikes A Pose In Skimpy Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Esther Agunbiade Becomes Payporte Ambassador (Photos) by Naijaarchive(m): 11:58am On Oct 12, 2019
Make Tacha own no b like snake wey walk on top rock o... No impacts/path... grin
Re: Esther Agunbiade Becomes Payporte Ambassador (Photos) by charlz16(m): 12:12pm On Oct 12, 2019
congrats dear
Re: Esther Agunbiade Becomes Payporte Ambassador (Photos) by FunkyAlhaji2015: 12:31pm On Oct 12, 2019
subtlemee:
The positive side of being an ex bbnaija housemate

Pretty girl
Re: Esther Agunbiade Becomes Payporte Ambassador (Photos) by motionarena: 12:50pm On Oct 12, 2019
Its a mystery how payporte makes money

They must have an underground runs running
Re: Esther Agunbiade Becomes Payporte Ambassador (Photos) by buchisom1(m): 12:55pm On Oct 12, 2019
tunary:
Tibilisi don endorse tacha for inside him studio

Teebiliss were dey find endorsement dey give endorsement... Funny pple
Re: Esther Agunbiade Becomes Payporte Ambassador (Photos) by tillaman(m): 1:01pm On Oct 12, 2019
Finally some great news!! My escape midget crush
Re: Esther Agunbiade Becomes Payporte Ambassador (Photos) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 12, 2019
realestniggah:
It look like they have forgotten tacha oo

I have feeling see might get the biggest deal of all.. She also has 800k fans on Instagram.. So that something to attract brand to her
Brands are avoiding her headache, when she insisted not to grant an interview to Ebuka, her fans where hailing her and shading big brother that Tacha is bigger than the show. She didn't know she was damaging her brand and opportunities. If Big Brother couldn't tame her with all the money they have who will
Re: Esther Agunbiade Becomes Payporte Ambassador (Photos) by Mopolchi: 1:58pm On Oct 12, 2019
Payporte na wayo company. I doubt weda Payporte fit pay am.
Re: Esther Agunbiade Becomes Payporte Ambassador (Photos) by Funkybabee(f): 2:02pm On Oct 12, 2019
osu will not like this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Esther Agunbiade Becomes Payporte Ambassador (Photos) by Aarenasbaba(m): 2:04pm On Oct 12, 2019
Good for her
Re: Esther Agunbiade Becomes Payporte Ambassador (Photos) by Zane2point4(m): 4:43pm On Oct 12, 2019
realestniggah:

I have feeling she might get the biggest deal of all.. She also has 800k fans on Instagram.. So that something to attract brand to her
She released alot of negative energy around her,
She's just unapproachable.
Re: Esther Agunbiade Becomes Payporte Ambassador (Photos) by Zane2point4(m): 4:44pm On Oct 12, 2019
realestniggah:

I have feeling she might get the biggest deal of all.. She also has 800k fans on Instagram.. So that something to attract brand to her
She released alot of negative energy around her,
She's just unapproachable.
Making someone like her a brand ambassador can also have negative influence over the brand, cos so many ppl disliked her already, forget abt those fake fans.
Re: Esther Agunbiade Becomes Payporte Ambassador (Photos) by eltata(m): 7:46pm On Oct 12, 2019
YOUNGELDER1:
Do people really order or buy things from payporte?
I mean it’s usually Jumia,Konga & Jiji ..

Anyway congratulations Esther.
The RICH people do. I noticed that they patronize the platform more.
Re: Esther Agunbiade Becomes Payporte Ambassador (Photos) by demefa(m): 9:40pm On Oct 12, 2019
eltata:

The RICH people do. I noticed that they patronize the platform more.
Payporte is bankrupt, a company that can't pay its workers. No one shop with them

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rechael Okonkwo (Nkoli Nwa Nsukka) , Shares Christmas Pictures / Toyin Aimakhu Releases New Breath-taking Photos..check On It!!! / Taju Receives Cheese Balls: Before & After Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.