Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,830 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Rema Performs For The First Time In London (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rema Performs For The First Time In London (Photos) (36164 Views)

Omotayo Weds Babatunde: Davido Attends His Driver's Wedding, Performs For Guests / Rema Performs At Bell University Wearing Face Mask / Tiwa Savage, Wizkid And Awilo Longomba Hang Out In London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rema Performs For The First Time In London (Photos) by VillageHead: 8:39am On Oct 12, 2019
Dis one na BOILER ROOM Unilag own na COLD ROOM.

Wetin man no go see!
Re: Rema Performs For The First Time In London (Photos) by Dipsong: 9:07am On Oct 12, 2019
eternityk:

With that his crappy lyrics
The guy is no different to whizkid davido pangolo music
Joeboy and fireboy na the real mvp

Those guyz u called are good to but when it comes too deep analysis rema is more versatile d guy sabi most minor scales dan any of this guy wey to complex and deep in music with his age dan of this 2 , fire boy is a bit close to dis. In case u wanna argue with me .... I studied music technology and voice major too grin check my Ig @dipzongs

3 Likes

Re: Rema Performs For The First Time In London (Photos) by Kingibo: 9:10am On Oct 12, 2019
AntiBrutus:
DonJazzy sure knows how to promote his own.

I believe his best artistes went down with the MoHits crew. Then Tiwa tried under Marvin.

Reekado Banks did well before his exit.

After that, it became a label for kids.

Korede as rightly predicted, turned out to be a one-hit wonder. I wouldn't know if that is how God won...

Dija's career has always been on life support.

He has this Crayon dude too.

As for Rema, I don't get when people compare him to Wizkid. Same Wizkid that gave us Holla At Your Boy, Don't Dull, Tease Me, Pakurumo, Ojuelegba?

It might please you all to know that when Wizkid won avage, Ice Prince and Olamide were co-nominees. So, lets get our comparisons right.

Anyway, my fear now is that at this rate, the Marvin power will come into play and he would win e, when FireBoy is there.

If that happens, I expect Olamide to go on another rant. A well deserved rant, as against the one he did for LilKesh.
Q

2 Likes

Re: Rema Performs For The First Time In London (Photos) by CapitanS: 9:21am On Oct 12, 2019
AntiBrutus:

I believe his best artistes went down with the MoHits crew. Then Tiwa tried under Marvin.

Korede as rightly predicted, turned out to be a one-hit wonder. I wouldn't know if that is how God won...

As for Rema, I don't get when people compare him to Wizkid. Same Wizkid that gave us Holla At Your Boy, Don't Dull, Tease Me, Pakurumo, Ojuelegba?

It might please you all to know that when Wizkid won Next Rated- Tiwa Savage, Ice Prince and Olamide were co-nominees. So, lets get our comparisons right.

Anyway, my fear now is that at this rate, the Marvin power will come into play and he would win Next Rated, when FireBoy is there.

If that happens, I expect Olamide to go on another rant. A well deserved rant, as against the one he did for LilKesh.
I don't recall any American president vibing to WizKids music or seeing his face on billboards in Los Angeles and New York city in his first year in the industry. Rema has achieved more than WizKid did at this stage of his career. Olamide can rant all he wants, Rema deserves the Next Rated award

4 Likes

Re: Rema Performs For The First Time In London (Photos) by Zuorom: 9:47am On Oct 12, 2019
AntiBrutus:

It might please you all to know that when Wizkid won Next Rated- Tiwa Savage, Ice Prince and Olamide were co-nominees. So, lets get our comparisons right.

Anyway, my fear now is that at this rate, the Marvin power will come into play and he would win Next Rated, when FireBoy is there.

trash!!! na Rema get the award, who no like am make e go knack head for wall. Rema 4 life

3 Likes

Re: Rema Performs For The First Time In London (Photos) by tsinzu: 10:01am On Oct 12, 2019
eternityk:

With that his crappy lyrics
The guy is no different to whizkid davido pangolo music
Joeboy and fireboy na the real mvp
eternityk and AntiBrutus , when Joeboy and fireboy achieve these then you compare them with Rema, till then, dem no reach

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rema Performs For The First Time In London (Photos) by tsinzu: 10:33am On Oct 12, 2019
BluntBoy:
The guy has this superstar look.

But, his talent is evidently average. He would go the way of Korede Bello, obviously.
This is the guy you are calling average? which of your superstars achieved these within one year in the industry?

2 Likes

Re: Rema Performs For The First Time In London (Photos) by Carlyboi(m): 10:45am On Oct 12, 2019
martowskin1:

He has this acceptance appeal on his age mates...

And u will agree his mates are currently the major population of social media.

Don jazzy saw beyond his talent(which is average like u said)

The young man is marketable...
. Exactly my sentiments!

2 Likes

Re: Rema Performs For The First Time In London (Photos) by emmyabure(m): 10:50am On Oct 12, 2019
Fynekings:
bet9ja account for sale .contact 09038716525 for approach . for serious people only
Wetin dey inside the account when u want sell?
Re: Rema Performs For The First Time In London (Photos) by eternityk: 10:50am On Oct 12, 2019
tsinzu:

eternityk and AntiBrutus , when Joeboy and fireboy achieve these then you compare them with Rema, till then, dem no reach
Hyping
No different to davido and wizkid
Re: Rema Performs For The First Time In London (Photos) by Revolva(m): 1:37pm On Oct 12, 2019
Abeg did guy is good

Let him enjoy his time mavins are the best in naija when it come to label push

This guy will grab all Wizkid fans in two yrs to come

Wizkid has empty music n lyrics

4 Likes

Re: Rema Performs For The First Time In London (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 3:06pm On Oct 12, 2019
tsinzu:

This is the guy you are calling average? which of your superstars achieved these within one year in the industry?

You obviously don't know anything about music.

There is something called music business which includes promotions.

Even if you are the most gifted musician in the world, poor promotion can affect how far your song goes.

So, all these number of streams and billboard features are the effort of promotion, and not talent.
Re: Rema Performs For The First Time In London (Photos) by invectives(m): 8:41pm On Oct 12, 2019
BluntBoy:

You obviously don't know anything about music.

There is something called music business which includes promotions.

Even if you are the most gifted musician in the world, poor promotion can affect how far your song goes.

So, all these number of streams and billboard features are the effort of promotion, and not talent.
Rema is talented....Check yourself,u the one that can't recognize Talent.

1 Like

Re: Rema Performs For The First Time In London (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 8:06am On Oct 13, 2019
invectives:
Rema is talented....Check yourself,u the one that can't recognize Talent.

OK, let us wait and see.

I never lose this type of argument. I said same about Korede Bello.

The thing with Don Jazzy is that he is a good businessman. If not for Don Jazzy, the likes of D'Banj would not even enjoy the attention they got.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Supporters Hail Bukola Saraki At Eid (Photos, Video) / Rita Dominic Celebrates 41st Birthday, Wows In Floral Outfit / Hot New Photos Of Anita Joseph That Wives Won’t Let Their Husbands See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.