Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Prophetic Word For You Today - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophetic Word For You Today (4626 Views)

Title : GOD'S GOOD Prophetic word to the church of Christ. / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Prophetic Declarations For 2018 / The Word For Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophetic Word For You Today by Luchiana1(f): 10:28am On Apr 20, 2020
Pray
Re: Prophetic Word For You Today by Luchiana1(f): 12:31am On Apr 24, 2020
Good morning to you. Join us Tonight as we pray, MIDNIGHT PRAYER One of the effective times to pray� Click Christ Omega Vision Network is on Mixlr https://mixlr.com/christ-omega-vision-network . Remember time spent in PRAYER is not time wasted, but Time INVESTED.. Just 2 hours everyday..Now we have time� FIRST SESSION: 12:00am- 2:00am and second session 2:00pm- 4:00pm. Prophetic session as well�
Remain Blessed!
Re: Prophetic Word For You Today by Luchiana1(f): 3:58pm On Apr 28, 2020
God has called you for a great purpose, He sees the end from the beginning He is able. He will help you

1 Like

Re: Prophetic Word For You Today by Luchiana1(f): 4:00pm On Apr 28, 2020
There is a shift for you, Things are working for your good. Before the end of this lock down, God will answer you, you will laugh, everything stolen from you will be restored In Jesus Name Amen

1 Like

Re: Prophetic Word For You Today by Luchiana1(f): 7:31pm On Apr 28, 2020
You will smile, you will laugh, you will share testimony In Jesus Name It is done

1 Like

Re: Prophetic Word For You Today by Luchiana1(f): 5:23pm On May 02, 2020
Everything that has happened has happened.. Move on
Re: Prophetic Word For You Today by Luchiana1(f): 1:33am On May 04, 2020
I see an open door..
Re: Prophetic Word For You Today by Luchiana1(f): 1:33am On May 04, 2020
Blessings are coming your way In Jesus Name Amen
Re: Prophetic Word For You Today by Luchiana1(f): 1:41am On May 04, 2020
Whoever breaks the edge the serpent will bit.. Do not break the edge of your protection and safety with your words
Re: Prophetic Word For You Today by Luchiana1(f): 1:41am On May 04, 2020
Watch this! *LET GO! "*
*This short film reveals the Secret to Overcoming Addiction and the relevance of Forgiveness*
I bring to you, from the table of Omegavisionfilms

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rjtfa-HSxY
Pls show gratitude by Subscribing. *Adventure of The Prayer Walker 8*
Re: Prophetic Word For You Today by Luchiana1(f): 1:42am On May 04, 2020
God is our help. A very present help in time of trouble.. His presence is.. Very..
Re: Prophetic Word For You Today by Luchiana1(f): 1:42am On May 04, 2020
That stronghold of delay is pulled down In Jesus Name Amen
Re: Prophetic Word For You Today by Luchiana1(f): 1:44am On May 04, 2020
That strongman that has said you will not progress is destroyed In Jesus Name Ameb
Re: Prophetic Word For You Today by Luchiana1(f): 1:44am On May 04, 2020
You will encounter Jesus
Re: Prophetic Word For You Today by Luchiana1(f): 1:46am On May 04, 2020
Rain of God's blessings.. This season.. Favour will come.. I see restoration.. All depleted resources.. God will replenish In Jesus Name
Re: Prophetic Word For You Today by Luchiana1(f): 1:47am On May 04, 2020
Your God given husband will come. Be sensitive
Re: Prophetic Word For You Today by Luchiana1(f): 1:47am On May 04, 2020
Your God given husband will come. Be sensitive. In the time being.. Make yourself the right partner.. Work on your character.. Work on yourself.. Develop yourself
Re: Prophetic Word For You Today by Luchiana1(f): 1:49am On May 04, 2020
Another job will come.. Mark God's word.. You will Testify. Only believe
Re: Prophetic Word For You Today by Luchiana1(f): 1:49am On May 04, 2020
Please watch and subscribe.. Help my ministry
Luchiana1:
Watch this! *LET GO! "*
*This short film reveals the Secret to Overcoming Addiction and the relevance of Forgiveness*
I bring to you, from the table of Omegavisionfilms

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rjtfa-HSxY
Pls show gratitude by Subscribing. *Adventure of The Prayer Walker 8*
Re: Prophetic Word For You Today by Luchiana1(f): 2:35am On May 07, 2020
Who is awake click and join in the prayer https://mixlr.com/christ-omega-vision-network
Pray for your Life, Pray for your future, Pray for your destiny
If you are awake connect connect. Midnight prayer is very effective!
Click and join
Re: Prophetic Word For You Today by Luchiana1(f): 4:00pm On May 15, 2020
One word -God will make a way
Re: Prophetic Word For You Today by Luchiana1(f): 8:44am On May 19, 2020
CONFESSION

God's favour is at work in me mightily! Everywhere I go today, I am accepted and highly favoured, for I carry God’s divine presence with me. I am a blessing to my world, ordained and chosen of the Father to manifest His glory, wisdom, and excellence to my world. I function today as a burning and shining light! I am making the Name of Lord known, and turning men and women from wickedness unto righteousness; this is my purpose, which I live daily to fulfill. I am growing in grace and in the knowledge of Jesus Christ Hallelujah! I am inspired by today’s possibilities and tomorrow’s potentials. Through the Word of God, my mind is renewed and my spirit is enlightened to see my future and see the greatness, success, favour, victory, and prosperity which God has ordained to be my day-to-day experience in Christ! My day is full of favour because the Lord has gone ahead of me to make every crooked path straight. Glory to God! SPEAK IN OTHER TONGUES NOW •
Re: Prophetic Word For You Today by Luchiana1(f): 8:45am On May 19, 2020
Say this confession and really believe it
Re: Prophetic Word For You Today by Gab25: 3:59pm On May 21, 2020
Sometimes, for the movie to be interesting, there must be suspense, just maybe this part is the suspense in your story you might later tell people about, Maybe the story of your life has to take this part to be complete and interesting . Dnt give up while waiting. Dnt give up now, your story is still on. One who is building a sky scraper can't be compared with one building a bungalow, the one who is building a bungalow might be at the roof.. While the other might still be at the Foundation.. Daddy God has a Great purpose for you. Dnt stop when He is not done. It will all end in Glory and Praise
Re: Prophetic Word For You Today by Gab25: 4:03pm On May 21, 2020
Gab25:
Sometimes, for the movie to be interesting, there must be suspense, just maybe this part is the suspense in your story you might later tell people about, Maybe the story of your life has to take this part to be complete and interesting . Dnt give up while waiting. Dnt give up now, your story is still on. One who is building a sky scraper can't be compared with one building a bungalow, the one who is building a bungalow might be at the roof.. While the other might still be at the Foundation.. Daddy God has a Great purpose for you. Dnt stop when He is not done. It will all end in Glory and Praise
quote from mama luchiana1

1 Like

Re: Prophetic Word For You Today by Gab25: 6:53pm On Jun 07, 2020
I will be taking posts from your page that ministers to me
Re: Prophetic Word For You Today by Gab25: 6:57pm On Jun 07, 2020
wink#luchiana1 : You maybe desperate, crying for help, feeling like there should be a RESET button to your life. U just want to start again , to start over.. ..I just want to encourage It is well. Everything will be fine. Just continue. Pray if you have to.. Dnt give up

1 Like

Re: Prophetic Word For You Today by Gab25: 7:00pm On Jun 07, 2020
Luchiana1- I call this a Transition phase.. This is a season of change, of transition, you are going to your promised land, dnt be like the Israelites who couldn't see all the other miracles God was going, who murmured and complained. God is not a man that he should change his mind, keep moving, keep waiting, keep trusting
Re: Prophetic Word For You Today by Gab25: 7:03pm On Jun 07, 2020
God is taking you to your next level, this is a season of preparation, of transition, God is working on your heart this period.. Cooperate with him, a season of waiting, a season of tying loose end, Daddy God is perfecting all, stay faithful, stay grace ful, stay thank ful, stay watch ful, stay praise ful, stay prayer ful, stay trusting.
Re: Prophetic Word For You Today by Gab25: 7:04pm On Jun 07, 2020
Your life might be on hold like you are in a prison, allow God to work on your heart, to work on all those character, it is the inner workings that are important..
Re: Prophetic Word For You Today by Gab25: 7:13pm On Jun 07, 2020
A specific word for you-- you are almost there. Every obstacle at the edge of your miracle.. Clear away In Jesus Name Amen
Re: Prophetic Word For You Today by Gab25: 7:14pm On Jun 07, 2020
Anything that wants you to make a mistake ..is removed out of the way. You will reach your goal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Interfaith Marriages? / Would You Lie To Save A Life? / Is Juju Real - Debate Between Phuck_nl And Splitnaija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.