Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,947 members, 7,956,567 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:13 PM

Meet The Youngest Medical Student In Ambrose Alli University Also A Nairalader. - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet The Youngest Medical Student In Ambrose Alli University Also A Nairalader. (48374 Views)

TETFUND Projects In Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma - Thompson Jotham / How Students Receive Lectures At Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma / Ambrose Alli University Law Students Celebrate Graduation In Grand Style(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Youngest Medical Student In Ambrose Alli University Also A Nairalader. by Narldon: 10:04am On Oct 12, 2019
LoydJ:
He his From Computer science department Faculty of Physical Science,his Name his Thompson Jotham aka Perfectionist am also in finals in aau

LoydJ is right. Thompsonjo is a Liar!

1 Like

Re: Meet The Youngest Medical Student In Ambrose Alli University Also A Nairalader. by ThompsonJoo: 10:05am On Oct 12, 2019
Narldon:

What exactly is your problem?

What point are you proving?
Re: Meet The Youngest Medical Student In Ambrose Alli University Also A Nairalader. by Narldon: 10:09am On Oct 12, 2019
LoydJ:
Na borrow nd pose the Guy do o!!
He was previously among the SUG in the school nd very close to the Dean of students.
Make the OP quote me to counter this

ThompsonJoo:

What exactly is your problem?

What point are you proving?

Youngest Medical Student indeed!

Re: Meet The Youngest Medical Student In Ambrose Alli University Also A Nairalader. by oluchi557(f): 10:13am On Oct 12, 2019
19 years old with that kind of bear bear ,op tell us ur real age abeg
Re: Meet The Youngest Medical Student In Ambrose Alli University Also A Nairalader. by Skmoda360(m): 10:14am On Oct 12, 2019
KingAzubuike:

You can't be a neurosurgeon coz we don't want more quackery in the already rotten health sector. If you were smart enough, you'd have invested all the money you've spent on school fees in selling and hawking herbs for Jedi ,poor libido and waist pain.
You don mad finish I swear...
Re: Meet The Youngest Medical Student In Ambrose Alli University Also A Nairalader. by ThompsonJoo: 10:15am On Oct 12, 2019
Narldon:

Youngest Medical Student indeed!

Go and stay updated and ask weda or not I switched long ago

Well am out
Re: Meet The Youngest Medical Student In Ambrose Alli University Also A Nairalader. by Skmoda360(m): 10:16am On Oct 12, 2019
Nigga is older than 19

Re: Meet The Youngest Medical Student In Ambrose Alli University Also A Nairalader. by cybriz82(m): 10:25am On Oct 12, 2019
Him mate full uduth(sokoto) no b new thing duh.
Re: Meet The Youngest Medical Student In Ambrose Alli University Also A Nairalader. by Narldon: 10:25am On Oct 12, 2019
ThompsonJoo:

Go and stay updated and ask weda or not I switched long ago

Well am out

Since ThompsonJoo wants attention today; let's give it to him.

Thompson Jotham

Nairalanders, you can call him and congratulate him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Youngest Medical Student In Ambrose Alli University Also A Nairalader. by joeking2222: 10:44am On Oct 12, 2019
Oluwasaeon:

Mad man grin
grin cheesy..........i swear, d guy na real MAD MAN!!!!

1 Like

Re: Meet The Youngest Medical Student In Ambrose Alli University Also A Nairalader. by Luckysbab: 10:46am On Oct 12, 2019
Narldon:

Mynd 44 Laslasticlala
Re: Meet The Youngest Medical Student In Ambrose Alli University Also A Nairalader. by actualization: 10:52am On Oct 12, 2019
WHY.....the ...Show off........not necessary
Re: Meet The Youngest Medical Student In Ambrose Alli University Also A Nairalader. by AbuMikey(m): 10:57am On Oct 12, 2019
ThompsonJoo:
Ambrose Alli University 19years old 400Level medical student is making waves across Edo state.

A young man known as perfection is poised at creating history in Nigeria

Leta encourage him

Thompson Jotham aka Perfection, You lie too much!!!!

Damn!!!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The Youngest Medical Student In Ambrose Alli University Also A Nairalader. by mediclife1987(m): 10:59am On Oct 12, 2019
baby124:
Congrats young man. So you entered school at 15? Na wa o. Well you have made it this far so you must be very intelligent. Wish you all the best and we shall celebrate when you become a certified doctor. Don’t forget to give NL’ers free treatment some times. Goodluck to you!

Was 19 in 300Level Medical School. Nothing special in it.

Until he graduates at 21, he hasn't broken any record.

Youngest Medical Doctor passed out at 22. I passed out 24 cos of strike in Great Ife.
Re: Meet The Youngest Medical Student In Ambrose Alli University Also A Nairalader. by donMIG(m): 11:06am On Oct 12, 2019
Did u say 19?
I was 19 n didn't have to shave that much
U no reason say na school age b dat ogbeni?
Re: Meet The Youngest Medical Student In Ambrose Alli University Also A Nairalader. by deebrain(m): 11:31am On Oct 12, 2019
Wow. Cool.
Re: Meet The Youngest Medical Student In Ambrose Alli University Also A Nairalader. by pussyphilia(m): 11:51am On Oct 12, 2019
Posting ur pics on the web and attracting the attention of vicious lecturers and village people (Edo for that matter) is a great disservice to your progress in medical school!

You're not the only 19yrs in medical school, so no need feeling fly!

Wisdom is profitable to direct...

I don comot
Re: Meet The Youngest Medical Student In Ambrose Alli University Also A Nairalader. by dapadawee: 12:03pm On Oct 12, 2019
ThompsonJoo:
Ambrose Alli University 19years old 400Level medical student is making waves across Edo state.

Leta encourage him
good boy wishing you the best in your career
but an advise for u my d don't join nairaland bad and rotten eggs oh. they can corrupt anything on earth
Re: Meet The Youngest Medical Student In Ambrose Alli University Also A Nairalader. by promizbob(m): 12:38pm On Oct 12, 2019
if perfection can be a doctor den a doctor too. I hope A G John is seeing dis

as computer science dn turn medicine am a doctor too
cos we dy de same department

1 Like

Re: Meet The Youngest Medical Student In Ambrose Alli University Also A Nairalader. by Papaaldrich: 12:39pm On Oct 12, 2019
You are savagery
Crownbefitsme:
Making waves
Where?
Op why are you posting
Your pics
Don’t worry u will still
Make it
Re: Meet The Youngest Medical Student In Ambrose Alli University Also A Nairalader. by goat22: 12:55pm On Oct 12, 2019
Powersurge:

why do you feel he is not 19? I had a coursemate who was 14 when he entered school. we finished together. the dude looks like twice my size. currently lecturing.

No be makinde olofufu farming and weeding department illesha?
Re: Meet The Youngest Medical Student In Ambrose Alli University Also A Nairalader. by olamy7(m): 1:06pm On Oct 12, 2019
This is not supposed to be a news.. They are everywhere, I have guys that are in part 3 with me here and they are just 18yr too
Re: Meet The Youngest Medical Student In Ambrose Alli University Also A Nairalader. by damoceile: 1:45pm On Oct 12, 2019
should we now fry beans??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Youngest Medical Student In Ambrose Alli University Also A Nairalader. by midehi2(f): 1:57pm On Oct 12, 2019
KingAzubuike:

You can't be a neurosurgeon coz we don't want more quackery in the already rotten health sector. If you were smart enough, you'd have invested all the money you've spent on school fees in selling and hawking herbs for Jedi ,poor libido and waist pain.
Enemy of progress
Re: Meet The Youngest Medical Student In Ambrose Alli University Also A Nairalader. by tomiwaaa(m): 2:14pm On Oct 12, 2019
cool
Re: Meet The Youngest Medical Student In Ambrose Alli University Also A Nairalader. by Minainyo(m): 2:26pm On Oct 12, 2019
ThompsonJoo:

Leta encourage him

I have a classmate who just turned 18 ND another who's 19..in 400L.

Success Bro.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Youngest Medical Student In Ambrose Alli University Also A Nairalader. by Abbeyjaiyeola(m): 3:09pm On Oct 12, 2019
Re: Meet The Youngest Medical Student In Ambrose Alli University Also A Nairalader. by Ekpekus(m): 3:09pm On Oct 12, 2019
Narldon:

Since ThompsonJoo wants attention today; let's give it to him.

Thompson Jotham

Nairalanders, you can call him and congratulate him.

grin grin
Detective grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Youngest Medical Student In Ambrose Alli University Also A Nairalader. by zidek(m): 3:15pm On Oct 12, 2019
That may be his academic age! That guy pass 19 years!
Re: Meet The Youngest Medical Student In Ambrose Alli University Also A Nairalader. by Quelme: 3:47pm On Oct 12, 2019
ThompsonJoo:

Leta encourage him
the third pics with Vicars. Vicars don't fat finish o with plenty bear bear o. Small pikin that year.
Re: Meet The Youngest Medical Student In Ambrose Alli University Also A Nairalader. by LivingSage: 3:47pm On Oct 12, 2019
Loydj Narldon the real detectives grin grin grin
Thompsonjoo (Perfection), matter actually arose here.... grin
Re: Meet The Youngest Medical Student In Ambrose Alli University Also A Nairalader. by luluosas(m): 4:29pm On Oct 12, 2019
Congratulations lad, my boy is coming too, though thought not this young

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kinds Of People You Will Encounter In The University / Yusuf Gagdi Gifts Daughter SUV For Graduating From Secondary School / UNILAG Sacks Boniface Igbeneghu & Samuel Omoniyi Over Sex For Grade Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.