Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

UNN Suspends 15 Staff For Sexual Harassment And Admission Racketeering - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNN Suspends 15 Staff For Sexual Harassment And Admission Racketeering (17461 Views)

Sex Scandal: UNN Suspends Mfonobong Udoudom Indefinitely, Launches Probe / Degree For Sale: Sting Operation Exposes LASU Certificate Racketeering / UNN Suspends Chigozie Obum For Impregnating Four Students Within 4 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNN Suspends 15 Staff For Sexual Harassment And Admission Racketeering by buharified009(m): 9:39am On Oct 12, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Alfa males won't like this

I have been seeing them going about trying to deflect from the topic.

One even said women are paranoid and vindictive for escalating these issues.

Nawa
am an alfa male and I see the issue very differently, not all of us are shallow thinkers. Please don't put all of us in one basket.
Re: UNN Suspends 15 Staff For Sexual Harassment And Admission Racketeering by Blisplendor12(f): 9:40am On Oct 12, 2019
Good step, some lectures are just shameless. Meanwhile some of my sisters will be like, Chai! See bad market. Please ladies sit, burn candles and study. God will help you

1 Like

Re: UNN Suspends 15 Staff For Sexual Harassment And Admission Racketeering by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 12, 2019
Wickedtruths:

Only losers, dregs, misfits and ugly smellos who are lecturers victimise girls for sex.

Alpha males don't cos they control themselves and don't allow their erection dictate their direction.

Sharap dia. See swag. The man is oozing game. Women are creaming their knickers just looking at him

1 Like

Re: UNN Suspends 15 Staff For Sexual Harassment And Admission Racketeering by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 12, 2019
Suspension What happened to outright dismissal?

1 Like

Re: UNN Suspends 15 Staff For Sexual Harassment And Admission Racketeering by midnighter(f): 9:56am On Oct 12, 2019
Yes!

To restore the dignity of man [and woman] cool
Re: UNN Suspends 15 Staff For Sexual Harassment And Admission Racketeering by Flexibiggie: 9:58am On Oct 12, 2019
Good development, Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu university should follow the trend. The list of Randy lecturers is endless

1 Like

Re: UNN Suspends 15 Staff For Sexual Harassment And Admission Racketeering by maducash99(m): 10:01am On Oct 12, 2019
Names and Department of suspended staff would be excellent. University of No Nonsense (UNN) MY ALMA MATA.
Re: UNN Suspends 15 Staff For Sexual Harassment And Admission Racketeering by OChimex: 10:07am On Oct 12, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
That's a way to go!!!

Don't mind Kemi and others coming online feigning as if these harassments does not exist undecided

Honestly, that woman is disgustingly shameless. serious issues that concern fellow woman which she should solidly lend a supporting voice, she chose to go against fellow women. No wonder she is miserably confused.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNN Suspends 15 Staff For Sexual Harassment And Admission Racketeering by luminouz(m): 10:15am On Oct 12, 2019
baby124:
Great! I respect UNN for this. They need to investigate that fake pastor promoting the act the other day. He’s also a professor at UNN. I suspect him seriously. This action may be what made him retract his statement.

I hope these lecturers are sacked and their names published for other unis to be wary of them in future. Suspension is not enough.
Lmaoooo...

U no dey tire?
Re: UNN Suspends 15 Staff For Sexual Harassment And Admission Racketeering by ArinzeAnthony03: 10:32am On Oct 12, 2019
Sirvolga:
UNN the homeland of sexual harassment grin

Better than your uni...
Re: UNN Suspends 15 Staff For Sexual Harassment And Admission Racketeering by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:50am On Oct 12, 2019
If na UI or OAU name dem mention so, ha!
Re: UNN Suspends 15 Staff For Sexual Harassment And Admission Racketeering by KingRabota: 11:11am On Oct 12, 2019
Which University did you attend?
Sirvolga:
Re: UNN Suspends 15 Staff For Sexual Harassment And Admission Racketeering by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 12, 2019
internationalman:
Some lazy female students are just sitting by the corner feeling sad about all these revelations....

Most of them like the way things were

And to think they expect someone is going to marry those girls
Re: UNN Suspends 15 Staff For Sexual Harassment And Admission Racketeering by calliope(f): 12:46pm On Oct 12, 2019
Sirvolga:
Especially the faculty of biological sciences. Most of the male lecturers are shameless dogs on heat. Tufiakwa!!

1 Like

Re: UNN Suspends 15 Staff For Sexual Harassment And Admission Racketeering by jayloms: 2:03pm On Oct 12, 2019
Sunnycliff:
Suspension without mentioning names is a verbosed declaration....holds no water!
it's time for majority of Nigerians to wise up and know when they are being played. Really!!
Re: UNN Suspends 15 Staff For Sexual Harassment And Admission Racketeering by WizBLANCE(m): 2:19pm On Oct 12, 2019
Las Las female lecturers should be looked into too

They be like fowl (they chop, they clean mouth)

Supper lioness them, I hail o
Re: UNN Suspends 15 Staff For Sexual Harassment And Admission Racketeering by awoluyi(m): 4:51pm On Oct 12, 2019
I will examine the general performance of students at the end of the current academic session.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2014 TOP 10 Universities In Nigeria By NUC / UN International University For Peace Establishes First African Campus In Enugu / Okorocha Slashes Tuition Fee For Non-imo Students By 50%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.