Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,702 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

I Need Transcription Editors (ASAP) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Need Transcription Editors (ASAP) (291 Views)

Need A Team Of Scriptwriters/ Video Editors / Script Writers And Video Editors Wanted / Fiction/creative Non-fiction Editors Needed For Employment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Transcription Editors (ASAP) by write987: 12:49am On Oct 12, 2019
Hi,

I have audio files that have been transcribed and need someone or some people to help go through, edit, and make sure all is on point.

Pay is pretty low as you edit 4 to 8 pages transcript of an audio that 35mins to 65mins long at N1,000 to N2,000 each.

Good thing is there's a lot of work and consistency too, so anyone interested please fill this form below:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScz4k4SeM3c5L6tOoHapJGM0ufuB_eh2J3oZYfUcheQSGWOpw/viewform?usp=pp_url

(1) (Reply)

Which Book Publishing Companies Also Market The Books For The Author? / Pandemonium (A Collection Of Short Stories) / The Crown Of Life Episode Three By Bayo Onuwaje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.