Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Nyekachi Douglas Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2019 Pageant (Photos) - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nyekachi Douglas Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2019 Pageant (Photos) (47727 Views)

Nyekachi Douglas Reacts As Toni-Ann Singh, Miss Jamaica Wins Miss World / Nyekachi Douglas Is Miss World AFRICA 2019 (Photo) / Nyekachi Douglas In London For Miss World 2019 Pageant (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nyekachi Douglas Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2019 Pageant (Photos) by Lamanii22(f): 9:19am On Oct 12, 2019
Kanade21:

The reason why you don't see those Ekiti babes in beauty pagenats is simple...

1.Their parents don't think that pageants are a palce for 'decent girls/ladies'.

2.The only thing their parents want for their female children is good job and good husband and good grandchildren.

Practically all Yorubas... They would prefer you go to school, get a good job, marry and give birth... When I told my mom I want to go for BBN, you need to see the way she looked at me eehn..

2 Likes

Re: Nyekachi Douglas Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2019 Pageant (Photos) by Nicoddemus(m): 9:19am On Oct 12, 2019
How many d**k did she f**k lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Nyekachi Douglas Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2019 Pageant (Photos) by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 12, 2019
Lamanii22:

The makeup artist should be blamed... She has a wide lips quite alright but the artist should know how to make it smaller... She shouldn't even have used the red colour...

Ha! I fear ladies... They live a fake life...
For me to marry a lady .... I have to see her with no makeup first ... I wouldn't want to marry a white-washed sepulchre ... Very dangerous for my health.

2 Likes

Re: Nyekachi Douglas Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2019 Pageant (Photos) by EzekaUdenee: 9:21am On Oct 12, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

who the fvck gazzeted ethnic groups in Nigeria? Mention the Decree, executive order, pilicy statement, government memo, Act, or Law that "gazetted" ethnicity in Nigeria
[/s]
Re: Nyekachi Douglas Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2019 Pageant (Photos) by selemempe: 9:23am On Oct 12, 2019
Noel1:

Are u saying most beauty queens have FLAT HEADS? grin
egg zactly

1 Like

Re: Nyekachi Douglas Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2019 Pageant (Photos) by godofuck231: 9:23am On Oct 12, 2019
VulgarLee:
will you shurup
ok am listening , whats your toothache here

1 Like

Re: Nyekachi Douglas Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2019 Pageant (Photos) by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 12, 2019
safarigirl:
Onyekachi is her name, except Nyekachi has a different meaning from Onyekachi, she's Igbo....but glad to not have her either.

I await your response, as well as proof that she is any other recognised ethnicity in Nigeria.

She is from Ikwerre ethnic group...not Igbo...ethnic group.

You really need to get your facts right please.
Re: Nyekachi Douglas Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2019 Pageant (Photos) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:25am On Oct 12, 2019
The beautiful ones are not yet born.

They already know whom to pick but deceiving themselves about stupid pageants that nobody knows where the contest for state representatives take place.

Where did these contests take place? Even Miss Borno and Zamfara are Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Nyekachi Douglas Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2019 Pageant (Photos) by SavageResponse(m): 9:25am On Oct 12, 2019
A mouth full of teeth grin
Re: Nyekachi Douglas Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2019 Pageant (Photos) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:29am On Oct 12, 2019
modelssphere:

Anambra have the record of most mbgn title holders ..

That's because they are cucumber experts, they represent the 36 states with the aid of cucumber services and lesbianism.
Re: Nyekachi Douglas Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2019 Pageant (Photos) by Lamanii22(f): 9:31am On Oct 12, 2019
Gforce2015:

Ha! I fear ladies... They live a fake life...
For me to marry a lady .... I have to see her with no makeup first ... I wouldn't want to marry a white-washed sepulchre ... Very dangerous for my health.

Loool... You're so funny
Re: Nyekachi Douglas Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2019 Pageant (Photos) by bluefilm: 9:42am On Oct 12, 2019
Those judges wey pick her no get betta eyes at all. undecided

But anyway sha, maybe she don already pay her dues with her pussy...
Re: Nyekachi Douglas Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2019 Pageant (Photos) by anoziechi(f): 9:57am On Oct 12, 2019
de girl no fine naa...see her dry face��.....see abuja or calabar...dey don play politics here
Re: Nyekachi Douglas Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2019 Pageant (Photos) by Kennyswagz1(m): 10:04am On Oct 12, 2019
Amarabae:

She try but not all that.
That miss taraba or Abuja should have won it.
This girl will not enter top 30 at Miss World.
Am not trying to brag, I will try pass her at Miss World grin cheesy
They should give us someone that can give those white beauties a run for their money at Miss World
Bobrisky should be MBGN 2020
You got it right... miss taraba should have won
Re: Nyekachi Douglas Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2019 Pageant (Photos) by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 12, 2019
amazingamaka:
Congrats girl. Igbo Amaka grin
she's from Rivers, not SE!
Re: Nyekachi Douglas Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2019 Pageant (Photos) by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 12, 2019
Michaeljames22:
Congrats girl.. She is tall, intelligent and bold. I watched the event live.
I didn't watch it but from ur statements i can now understand why she won the crown because in terms of beauty she's the least of the top 5 in all honesty. I guess her brains are on fire. Congrats to her cheesy
Re: Nyekachi Douglas Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2019 Pageant (Photos) by Respect55(m): 10:13am On Oct 12, 2019
Shibaraba:
Only God sabi the criteria wey them dey use select most beautiful. I see no beauty. Chingbain beauty she no get. E be like say them Don lower their standard for this one no fit hold candle near previous winners like them Bianca and the forever beautiful Agbani Darego. Beautiful in all departments.

These people are making me doubt Ayi kwei Armah who said that the beautiful ones are not yet born.
Try get sense small na. It is not only based on physical appearance though it constitutes the greatest advantage. They try them at divers areas as well including what u have upstairs
Re: Nyekachi Douglas Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2019 Pageant (Photos) by MichaelUweh(m): 10:20am On Oct 12, 2019
So only Miss Rivers and Taraba would go international , then Miss Edo , Bayelsa and Abuja will the eating in the local kitchen...So so sorri..it's a pity....next time..NLdas complete the statement ?
Re: Nyekachi Douglas Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2019 Pageant (Photos) by Angelacruz: 10:32am On Oct 12, 2019
It might not necessarily mean her physical beauty.It could be her character,IQ etc.
Shibaraba:
Only God sabi the criteria wey them dey use select most beautiful. I see no beauty. Chingbain beauty she no get. E be like say them Don lower their standard for this one no fit hold candle near previous winners like them Bianca and the forever beautiful Agbani Darego. Beautiful in all departments.

These people are making me doubt Ayi kwei Armah who said that the beautiful ones are not yet born.
Re: Nyekachi Douglas Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2019 Pageant (Photos) by VicM6: 10:37am On Oct 12, 2019
dem dem knw wetin dey happen for inside..... make we dey look.
Re: Nyekachi Douglas Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2019 Pageant (Photos) by Merelyn(f): 10:45am On Oct 12, 2019
Rivers Amaka... I'm proud of my state
Kudos to u sweetheart
Re: Nyekachi Douglas Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2019 Pageant (Photos) by unbitchable(m): 10:48am On Oct 12, 2019
Amarabae:

So agbani darego, Bianca ojukwu etc are not decent.
What's your point?
If you have it, flaunt it.
Stop giving excuses
Be decent, that's the point. A lot of girls are more beautiful than most of the average girls on that podium but chose to not show their skin for a public show. Next year, go and flanut yours, let's see.
Re: Nyekachi Douglas Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2019 Pageant (Photos) by femi4: 10:52am On Oct 12, 2019
pocohantas:
Congrats to her. The publicity was obviously low this year.

I hope Emenike will allow another footballer have her, as he might wanna upgrade again.
Its called law of diminishing return. The show has lost its value
Re: Nyekachi Douglas Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2019 Pageant (Photos) by unbitchable(m): 11:04am On Oct 12, 2019
safarigirl:

Like I said 'recognized'

Ika is a minority ethnic group, Ikwerre is not listed as an ethnic group in any Nigerian gazette, so, no official backing, kinda like Biafra

Case closed

Have a lovely day smiley
ignorance is bliss.
Re: Nyekachi Douglas Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2019 Pageant (Photos) by Ideagatesauto: 11:04am On Oct 12, 2019
Chocolate beauties taking over the scene. She's a beauty.

1 Like

Re: Nyekachi Douglas Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2019 Pageant (Photos) by Duru009(m): 11:15am On Oct 12, 2019
why always lgbos....................

why?
Re: Nyekachi Douglas Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2019 Pageant (Photos) by mekuxiani(m): 11:20am On Oct 12, 2019
Firstlady25:
Miss Rivers state, Onyekachi Douglas emerge Most beautiful girl in Nigeria 2019. The event held at the 15 Gabriel Okpara Cultural centre, Yenogoa, Bayelsa State was the 32nd edition. The theme for this year's edition is "Every woman" and it has 38 contestants who represented each states in Nigeria.

Onyekachi was picked by the A-list judges as the winner and she will be representing Nigeria at the 69th edition of the Miss World pageant coming up in December 14, 2019 at the ExCeL London in London, United Kingdom. Miss Taraba State, Olutosin Araromi was crowned the first runner-up and she will also represent Nigeria at the 68th edition of the Miss Universe competition in
Seoul, South Korea.

Nigerian Comedian Bovi and Tv personality Layole Oyatogun where both the host for the night. There were also lightening moments with performances from Nigerian artists Timi Dakolo and Seyi Shay.

http://modelsnaija.com/mbgn-2019-onyekachi-douglas-emerge-most-beautiful-girl-in-nigeria-2019/

Portharcourt 2nd Daughter
Re: Nyekachi Douglas Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2019 Pageant (Photos) by actrinity(m): 11:28am On Oct 12, 2019
fancyhandsome:
Congratulations to the new winners. Hopefully they will make us proud at the international competition

Cc lalasticlala
what's really the criteria for this winning? coz if truly it is by beauty, Miss Edo is the most beautiful in that top 5. Abi I need a spec to view them again? That winner is not beautiful. in truth, that Edo babe make too much sense jare.
Re: Nyekachi Douglas Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2019 Pageant (Photos) by sofiscatedmoron: 11:52am On Oct 12, 2019
when will afonja women win miss Nigeria

Re: Nyekachi Douglas Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2019 Pageant (Photos) by PureFace1(m): 12:08pm On Oct 12, 2019
sofiscatedmoron:
when will afonja women win miss Nigeria

When will Nyamirin women stop dominating prostitute brothels?

Re: Nyekachi Douglas Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2019 Pageant (Photos) by sofiscatedmoron: 12:14pm On Oct 12, 2019
PureFace1:

When will Nyamirin women stop dominating prostitute brothels?
answer me olori nla, because in my area its your dirty bleached afonja women that has taking over olosho home services grin

Re: Nyekachi Douglas Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2019 Pageant (Photos) by King204(m): 12:22pm On Oct 12, 2019
godofuck231:
She looks like a constipated chicken
must u say smthn negative grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pela Okiemute Shares Photo Of Himself And His Sister Before & After Bleaching / What Is Wrong With This Picture / Extract Papaya VS Silka Papaya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.