Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,269 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

'These Are The Two Men In My Life' - Mercy Hangs Out With Mike And Ike - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'These Are The Two Men In My Life' - Mercy Hangs Out With Mike And Ike (3205 Views)

Pretty Mike And Toyin Lawani In Nude Kolaqalagbo Advert (Photo) / Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka, Enjoy A Warm Bath Together During Romantic / Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka Lagos Storm Club (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'These Are The Two Men In My Life' - Mercy Hangs Out With Mike And Ike by HumphreyGspot(m): 1:29am On Oct 12, 2019
Winner of the BBNaija 2019 reality TV show, Mercy hangs out with ex BBN housemates, Mike and Ike in a party.

Mercy who was declared winner of BBNaija show last sunday has been celebrating with friends and family.

She continues her celebration with the ex BBN housemates Mike and Ike.

These are the two men in my life, she said.

Watch the video below:
https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/10/these-are-the-two-men-in-my-life-mercy-hangs-out-with-mike-and-ike.html

Lalasticlala

Re: 'These Are The Two Men In My Life' - Mercy Hangs Out With Mike And Ike by HumphreyGspot(m): 1:30am On Oct 12, 2019
More

Watch full video HERE

Re: 'These Are The Two Men In My Life' - Mercy Hangs Out With Mike And Ike by ladilawal82(m): 4:05am On Oct 12, 2019
Hope her money won't finish before this month ends cool

1 Like

Re: 'These Are The Two Men In My Life' - Mercy Hangs Out With Mike And Ike by tillaman(m): 7:12am On Oct 12, 2019
Hope she shared the money with them top5
Re: 'These Are The Two Men In My Life' - Mercy Hangs Out With Mike And Ike by JubrinElSudan: 12:11pm On Oct 12, 2019
Uncle Uzo nko?

1 Like

Re: 'These Are The Two Men In My Life' - Mercy Hangs Out With Mike And Ike by yungmoney447(m): 1:32pm On Oct 12, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
Uncle Uzo nko?
He Dey Village

(1) (Reply)

Hair Vendor Calls Out Ka3na For Renting N300K Hair And Refusing To Pay. / Tee Billz Shares Sexy Photo Of Tiwa Savage In Her Bikini / Check Out Kim Kardashian In Celine Coat/top, Vintage Alaia Skirt & Manolo Heels!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.