Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,166 members, 7,838,990 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Kaduna Govt Purchase N302m Textbooks For Public Schools - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kaduna Govt Purchase N302m Textbooks For Public Schools (5692 Views)

Kaduna Govt Seals Al-Azhar Academy Where Student Was Brutalised To Death / Kaduna Govt Evacuates Scholarship Beneficiaries In Sudan / Photos Of Kids In Public Schools In Different Countries Eating Lunch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Govt Purchase N302m Textbooks For Public Schools by MrFly(m): 9:40am On Oct 12, 2019
Olamilekxy:
am sure that the money dey spent won't pass 5m

#257m goes to some people pocket
5m added to 257m gives u 302m abi? U are truly a product of Almajiri school. Noted!
Re: Kaduna Govt Purchase N302m Textbooks For Public Schools by ALEBS(m): 10:54am On Oct 12, 2019
Olamilekxy:
am sure that the money dey spent won't pass 5m

#257m goes to some people pocket

Work on your elementary maths, you need it.
Re: Kaduna Govt Purchase N302m Textbooks For Public Schools by ALEBS(m): 10:59am On Oct 12, 2019
Kendumazy:
Nice one. But, the amount is more than enough to set up a printing factory to produce these textbooks themselves so as to save costs.

Quality UK 1st and 2nd grade men's shirts available for sale. Check
link below for more details

So, the government should set up a 'printing factory' to start printing other people's copyrighted materials?
Re: Kaduna Govt Purchase N302m Textbooks For Public Schools by Olamilekxy(m): 11:04am On Oct 12, 2019
MrFly:
5m added to 257m gives u 302m abi? U are truly a product of Almajiri school. Noted!

u no well sir
lol

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Govt Purchase N302m Textbooks For Public Schools by Olamilekxy(m): 11:04am On Oct 12, 2019
ALEBS:

Work on your elementary maths, you need it.
okay sir
Re: Kaduna Govt Purchase N302m Textbooks For Public Schools by PediakAuthor: 11:27am On Oct 12, 2019
I am a writer, and i am in full support of such a gesture towards the revitalization of the culture of reading in Nigeria. This is the way to go... Education should be made a priority by the Nigerian Government, relevant academic books should be freely made available, and besides, i will be launching an educative book by next month... a must-have for all

Introducing NETISM: The Art of Digital Parenting by Jawolusi Oluwaseun Solomon - www.netism.org

Re: Kaduna Govt Purchase N302m Textbooks For Public Schools by Kendumazy(m): 12:12pm On Oct 12, 2019
ALEBS:

So, the government should set up a 'printing factory' to start printing other people's copyrighted materials?

No sir. There is a way they can go about it i believe. The state government can abandon other people's material and employee people to write textbooks for the state which government will print. How about that?
Re: Kaduna Govt Purchase N302m Textbooks For Public Schools by fireinmyborns: 12:20pm On Oct 12, 2019
The school system generally in Nigeria is not working. The reason being that its funded and ran by govt. I think there is need for govt to study the school administration system in America. The preschool, elementary, middle school and high school system. To start with one can not send his/her child to any school outside a certain area (zip code). These schools have a management board made up of only residents of the zip code and the position is openly contested for in an election. I think with this system people whose kids attends these school will make sure the schools allocation is well applied. So govt only sends funds for each school to the education board who will apply d funds even to salary of teachers. So if the school is not doing well, you will not look for govt rather you go the board who are also members of the local community where the school is located.
My one kobo
Re: Kaduna Govt Purchase N302m Textbooks For Public Schools by WillTop: 2:58pm On Oct 12, 2019
Good gesture but for how long will we continue with these free bonanza education pattern before the state govt run into financial difficulty (most are already borrowing to run govt), we need to discourage people from giving birth to many children they can't cater for
Re: Kaduna Govt Purchase N302m Textbooks For Public Schools by Nurarabiu900: 11:40pm On Oct 12, 2019
Special thanks to malm NASIR El rufa'i for your maximum co-operation ,encouragement , guidance and support you had given to us towards the development of education in k.d. I support you as a next president of Nigeria wish u success.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 5 Most Mysterious Secret Societies In The World / UDU Sokoto 2012/2013 Admission / Laspotech Acceptance Fee 2018/2019 And Laspotech Full-time School Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.