Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,294 members, 7,826,170 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Border Closure: Rice Smugglers Divert To Pineapples - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Border Closure: Rice Smugglers Divert To Pineapples (34064 Views)

Border Closure: Smugglers Devise New Methods To Beat Customs / Border Closure: Hameed Ali Reveals How Customs Made N9.2bn In Just One Day / Border Closure: Benin, Niger Economies Under Pressure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Border Closure: Rice Smugglers Divert To Pineapples by Meti99(m): 12:31pm On Oct 19, 2019
maasoap:

What choice do we have have other than continuing to educate people like you. There is land borders closure and there is total ban of rice and other stuff importation and exportation. Does that mean some hardened criminals wouldn't still be risking their lives trying to cross the borders and smuggle things in and out. So, if we now have few criminals who succeeded in their attempts, is that enough to conclude borders closure and import is not working? You need better sense ASAP!

I guess I should school you as a Nursery School pupil...
Border closure also affect illegal immigration from neighboring countries..
Moreover, smugglers still smuggle cars into Nigeria.

Who tells you the word smuggle does not mean criminality in the first place.
So, fighting smuggling is fighting criminals which your government only deceive you with press media..
Please, go to school.
Re: Border Closure: Rice Smugglers Divert To Pineapples by maasoap(m): 12:47pm On Oct 19, 2019
Meti99:

I guess I should school you as a Nursery School pupil...
Border closure also affect illegal immigration from neighboring countries..
Moreover, smugglers still smuggle cars into Nigeria.

Who tells you the word smuggle does not mean criminality in the first place.
So, fighting smuggling is fighting criminals which your government only deceive you with press media. .
Please, go to school.

You are sitting your lazy ass in your room and you want us to believe you rather than the public, you're mad sir.
Re: Border Closure: Rice Smugglers Divert To Pineapples by Meti99(m): 1:14pm On Oct 19, 2019
maasoap:

You are sitting your lazy ass in your room and you want us to believe you rather than the public, you're mad sir.

Your generation is mad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Governors Meet With Dangote & Bill Gates On Health Care / Anyim Pius Anyim Writes Umahi An Open Letter / Gelegele-gbene And The Ijaw, Benin Crisis – Before Edo State Burns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.