Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,600 members, 7,851,046 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:36 PM

NANS Issues Ultimatum To Eksu Management To Re-open Health Centre - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NANS Issues Ultimatum To Eksu Management To Re-open Health Centre (179 Views)

NUC: Universities To Re-open On 18 January 2021 / Lagos To Employ 2,000 Primary School Teachers, Plans To Re-Open Schools / Eksu Management Calls For Studentship Revalidation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NANS Issues Ultimatum To Eksu Management To Re-open Health Centre by Honbright(m): 4:30am On Oct 12, 2019
PRESS RELEASE ON EKSU MANAGEMENT, SHUTDOWN OF EKSU HEALTH CENTRE AGAINST THE WELLBEING OF EKSU STUDENTS, Voice Air Media Reports.

My V.C sir! Good day to you sir! I know you must have been going through a lot with the expression of displeasure shown to you today by half of the forces in your educational constituency, in which the Nigeria Students constitute the remaining half of your educational constituency. 

SIR, The meeting conducted by me, release to VAM Online News with some Leadership of National Association of Nigeria Students Ekiti State Axis and its members, made me know that they are really against your action of Ignorance. Majority of them complained to me that they wouldn't see whatever has happened btw you, JAC, ASUU, NASU, SSANU, AND NAAT as a deliberate action, Rather, they would believe you deliberately wish to exercise the force of power on them, trampling on their prerogative, as they are being denied access to what they are paying for which is the Heath Centre" which stands as a life redeeming centre for the students regardless of their imperfection. 

V.C Sir, the board of National Association of Nigeria Students Ekiti State hereby discharge their demand to you that within the next 24 hours, If the Health Center of Ekiti State University is not Announced opened, we shall mount like ants from all the spheres of the state to Pass a VOTE OF NO CONFIDENCE to you.

READ MORE at:
https://www.voiceairmedia.com/2019/10/nans-ekiti-issues-ultimatum-to-eksu.html

(1) (Reply)

The Lee Kuan Yew Global Business Plan Team Competition (win $1,000,000 Wor.. / Postgraduate Science Scholarships In New Zealand / CA Siteminder Online Training At Futurepointtech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.