Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Buhari Wedding Was A Hoax : What Propaganda Next From Pdp And Her Suporters? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Wedding Was A Hoax : What Propaganda Next From Pdp And Her Suporters? (1705 Views)

30 Atiku Suporters Arrested In Port Harcourt For Planning To Cause Violence / APC Suporters In Nasarawa Hold For Tinubu And Sule (Pictures) / 100 Private Jets In Kano For Yusuf Buhari's Wedding (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Wedding Was A Hoax : What Propaganda Next From Pdp And Her Suporters? by helinues: 5:38am On Oct 12, 2019
It seems like Pdp politicians and their supporters do have regular meetings where they always discuss about their new propaganda.

From Jubril to Atiku is cumming

After loosing the elections, It was Tinubu matter dey their lips

As that one no work, Na innocent Osibanjo, dem pounced on with their Cabal hollabos and fraud allegations

Star boy vowed to sue them, they desist

And now Poor Sadiya, who is currently engaging in an humanitarian world meetings in Usa.

The big questions now is: Which propaganda should we be expecting from Pdp and her supporters?

Who could the next victims be?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Wedding Was A Hoax : What Propaganda Next From Pdp And Her Suporters? by JonOlive: 5:49am On Oct 12, 2019
Propaganda is part of the game of the game of politics and the act of war. APC should rather look at themselves on the mirror and stop apportioning blames to PDP. What do you expect with such a stark cum brazen lack of transparency where the ruling govt would not disclose the whereabouts of the Firstlady for over 3months. Fake news is big business nowadays anyway.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wedding Was A Hoax : What Propaganda Next From Pdp And Her Suporters? by HarunaWest(m): 6:42am On Oct 12, 2019
helinues:
It seems like Pdp politicians and their supporters do have regular meetings where they always discuss about their new propaganda.

As that one no work, Na innocent Osibanjo, dem pounced on with their Cabal hollabos and fraud allegations

And now Poor Sadiya, who is currently engaging in an humanitarian world meetings in Usa.

The big questions now is: Which propaganda should we be expecting from Pdp and her supporters?

Nigerian youths have actually lost it I swear. When did the PDP national chairman or spokesman speak about PMB wedding plans?
Instead of thinking of how to hustle your daily bread,you talking thrashy. People are dying,there arent jobs,insecurity is soaring and a whole lot of problem..but your here talking about Buharis new wife..your sick mehn.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Wedding Was A Hoax : What Propaganda Next From Pdp And Her Suporters? by scribble: 7:31am On Oct 12, 2019
I dont think it was a hoax

I think bubu secretly married her or she is the presidential side chick

Good to know even though bubu cant keep aisha happy

He can still get other babes

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wedding Was A Hoax : What Propaganda Next From Pdp And Her Suporters? by VivyZub(f): 7:37am On Oct 12, 2019
Get your affordable children educational android tablets. Please go through my thread for pictures, functions and specifications and please check my signature for contact
Re: Buhari Wedding Was A Hoax : What Propaganda Next From Pdp And Her Suporters? by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 12, 2019
HarunaWest:

Nigerian youths have actually lost it I swear. When did the PDP national chairman or spokesman speak about PMB wedding plans?
Instead of thinking of how to hustle your daily bread,you talking thrashy. People are dying,there arent jobs,insecurity is soaring and a whole lot of problem..but your here talking about Buharis new wife..your sick mehn.

Seriously? You are going to feign ignorance of the antics of the PDP and its agents? Sometimes they may not start the rumours but they promote it rather than dismiss them for the sake of embracing issue-based Politics. We remember Fayose placing 'obituary' ads in the papers before 2015 election yet Baba still going strong 5 years later. FFK too said he had reliable info that made him sure PMB won't return alive from his treatment abroad.

Worst was Atiku, during 2019 campaigning, saying PMB should go and defend allegation he is Jubrin !!!! Which serious politician, from any serious Party, would make such a childish claim that has no place in issue-based electioneering? PDP is guilty as charged .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wedding Was A Hoax : What Propaganda Next From Pdp And Her Suporters? by kuuljay(m): 8:03am On Oct 12, 2019
JonOlive:
Propaganda is part of the game of the game of politics and the act of war. APC should rather look at themselves on the mirror and stop apportioning blames to PDP. What do you expect with such a stark cum brazen lack of transparency where the ruling govt would not disclose the whereabouts of the Firstlady for over 3months. Fake news is big business nowadays anyway.
what is your business with first lady,is she a politician? Does her absence affect you in anyway?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wedding Was A Hoax : What Propaganda Next From Pdp And Her Suporters? by ChoCho54(f): 8:32am On Oct 12, 2019
candidtalk:

Seriously? You are going to feign ignorance of the antics of the PDP and its agents? Sometimes they may not start the rumours but they promote it rather than dismiss them for the sake of embracing issue-based Politics. We remember Fayose placing 'obituary' ads in the papers before 2015 election yet Baba still going strong 5 years later. FFK too said he had reliable info that made him sure PMB won't return alive from his treatment abroad.

Worst was Atiku, during 2019 campaigning, saying PMB should go and defend allegation he is Jubrin !!!! Which serious politician, from any serious Party, would make such a childish claim that has no place in issue-based electioneering? PDP is guilty as charged .
Expect to feel more of these pains you have now.

Politics of propaganda and outright falsehood was patented by APC prior 2015 and you and your ilks all basked in it while sowore and Ezekwesili held other fronts down for your evil plans.

Today the table has turned and the chicken has come home to roost.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wedding Was A Hoax : What Propaganda Next From Pdp And Her Suporters? by wwwihy: 8:52am On Oct 12, 2019
helinues:

They have whatapp groups

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Wedding Was A Hoax : What Propaganda Next From Pdp And Her Suporters? by wwwihy: 8:53am On Oct 12, 2019
Most PDP Miscreants are jobless.. Just take a look at them:
Reno
FFK
Deji Adeyanju
Chidioka
Buba Galadima
etc

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wedding Was A Hoax : What Propaganda Next From Pdp And Her Suporters? by ChoCho54(f): 8:56am On Oct 12, 2019
helinues:

You all are victims next. Osunbande abd Fowler were both trained by the master strategist and criminal of international proportion, they brought their loot and cover strategy to Abuja forgetting that their husband (CPC) had set traps for then here and there and it will not be Lagos business brought to Abuja

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wedding Was A Hoax : What Propaganda Next From Pdp And Her Suporters? by ChoCho54(f): 8:57am On Oct 12, 2019
wwwihy:
Most PDP Miscreants are jobless.. Just take a look at them:
Reno
FFK
Deji Adeyanju
Chidioka
Buba Galadima
etc
These are the men that have brought you so much nightmare grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Wedding Was A Hoax : What Propaganda Next From Pdp And Her Suporters? by ChoCho54(f): 9:00am On Oct 12, 2019
Osunbande didn't sue Timi Frank because he knows that will be political suicide which had every intention to send him to prison.

Short people are wise grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Wedding Was A Hoax : What Propaganda Next From Pdp And Her Suporters? by fergie001: 9:00am On Oct 12, 2019
argon, so you never tire abi?
You are more than this,man.
Re: Buhari Wedding Was A Hoax : What Propaganda Next From Pdp And Her Suporters? by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 12, 2019
ChoCho54:
Expect to feel more of these pains you have now.

Politics of propaganda and outright falsehood was patented by APC prior 2015 and you and your ilks w lol basked in it while sowore and Ezekwesili held other fronts down for your evil plans.

Today the table has turned and the chicken has come home to roost.

What pain? Despite the propaganda PDP are not winning elections that matter. Does Reno have a Job with all his spins and lies for Atiku? Is FFK back in Government? Did Fayose retain control of Ekiti through his man? Saraki, rather than tell Kwarans how he will improve their lives, was busy with dirty politics and bragging he would teach Lagos how to get rid of Tinubu. Who got bot booted out if not Saraki? I dare say it appears Nigerians are put off by PDP propaganda and their reluctance to commit to issue-based politics. PDP should carry on. Why change a losing formula if you are now a perennial loser?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Wedding Was A Hoax : What Propaganda Next From Pdp And Her Suporters? by ChoCho54(f): 9:31am On Oct 12, 2019
candidtalk:

What pain? Despite the propaganda PDP are not winning elections that matter. Does Reno have a Job with all his spins and lies for Atiku? Is FFK back in Government? Did Fayose retain control of Ekiti through his man? Saraki, rather than tell Kwarans how he will improve their lives, was busy with dirty politics and bragging he would teach Lagos how to get rid of Tinubu. Who got bot booted out if not Saraki? I dare say it appears Nigerians are put off by PDP propaganda and their reluctance to commit to issue-based politics. PDP should carry on. Why change a losing formula if you are now a perennial loser?
Your pains will continue...

It's a game of thrones, you win some and loose some.

You all were in the cold hands of opposition for fvcking 16yrs but you didn't die of hunger. cheesy

Is that why osunbande quickly cornered 90b that has now landed him in trouble.

Osunbande thought Abuja was Lagos where they have the right to steal mindlessly without consequences.

So you are among the kids who still think PDP is Dead even as they continue to take back what they lost?

There's a reason why APC supporters are called zombies.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wedding Was A Hoax : What Propaganda Next From Pdp And Her Suporters? by ChoCho54(f): 9:35am On Oct 12, 2019
fergie001:
argon, so you never tire abi?
You are more than this,man.
He's also Bawaa. I have previously called him out on his newly found mumurism. It's better for him to maintain his position as one of the lesser zombies than compete with sarrki for mumuness.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wedding Was A Hoax : What Propaganda Next From Pdp And Her Suporters? by fergie001: 9:37am On Oct 12, 2019
ChoCho54:
He's also Bawaa. I have previously called him out on his newly found mumurism. It's better for him to maintain his position as one of the lesser zombies than compete with sarrki for mumuness.
Imagine....that notorious character?
Kai....baba you too fall hand, aswear.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wedding Was A Hoax : What Propaganda Next From Pdp And Her Suporters? by omenka(m): 9:38am On Oct 12, 2019
JonOlive:
As for me, I couldn't care less what pdp and her supporters do. The only thing that pisses me off is when I see folks who wake up daily to curse the hell out of the president, attack APC at every turn and attack those who criticize the modus operandi of pdp TURN AROUND TO SAY APC Should give them the party's presidential ticket!!!

To me, that is the height of madness.

They wake up everyday to tell and show the world just how much they dispise APC and anyone that supports APC and show NO SIGNS WHATSOEVER they are ready to turn a new leaf.

They should demand such from the party they have unparalleled love and support for and stop demanding same from a party they hate with such raw passion. As long as they keep their demands restricted to pdp, I have no problems whatsoever with them.

Na my own be that.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Wedding Was A Hoax : What Propaganda Next From Pdp And Her Suporters? by ChoCho54(f): 9:41am On Oct 12, 2019
fergie001:

Imagine....that notorious character?
Kai....baba you too fall hand, aswear.
Hes a disgrace

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Wedding Was A Hoax : What Propaganda Next From Pdp And Her Suporters? by fergie001: 9:43am On Oct 12, 2019
ChoCho54:
Hes a disgrace
I weak.......honestly.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Wedding Was A Hoax : What Propaganda Next From Pdp And Her Suporters? by JonOlive: 9:46am On Oct 12, 2019
kuuljay:
what is your business with first lady,is she a politician? Does her absence affect you in anyway?
I ve got no business with the 1st lady. But im concerned just like every sensible Nigerian what shenanigans are going on at Aso rock. Lack of transparency fuels rumors

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wedding Was A Hoax : What Propaganda Next From Pdp And Her Suporters? by omenka(m): 10:03am On Oct 12, 2019
ChoCho54:
OP is looking for work as BMC chief zombie.
I know people that can facilitate it.
Afamed, jesuslovesyou, ngeneukwuenu johnmartus omenka quotasystem buhariadvocate.
You are an unknown and insignificant spec around here, and I presume, beyond here. Stop trying too hard to get noticed. You'd make your bones over time when you're done paying your dues in intelligent engagement. For now, you remain a rookie who thinks calling on heavyweights and insulting them will give you the recognition you desperately crave.

No one gives a shit about you, no one will. First and last time I'd pay any attention to your useless rants.

Good bye and good luck in your quest for fame.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Wedding Was A Hoax : What Propaganda Next From Pdp And Her Suporters? by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 12, 2019
ChoCho54:
Your pains will continue...

It's a game of thrones, you win some and loose some.

You all were in the cold hands of opposition for fvcking 16yrs but you didn't die of hunger. cheesy

Is that why osunbande quickly cornered 90b that has now landed him in trouble.

Osunbande thought Abuja was Lagos where they have the right to steal mindlessly without consequences.

So you are among the kids who still think PDP is Dead even as they continue to take back what they lost?

There's a reason why APC supporters are called zombies.

you are delusional. "Taking back" to you is not producing the President and VP plus losing the leadership of our upper and lower legislative Houses to leave APC leader as Nigeria's number 1 to 4 citizens? Let's not even go into other losses as I suspect you might start to cry.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Wedding Was A Hoax : What Propaganda Next From Pdp And Her Suporters? by Afamed: 10:27am On Oct 12, 2019
omenka:
You are an unknown and insignificant spec around here, and I presume, beyond here. Stop trying too hard to get noticed. You'd make your bones over time when you're done paying your dues in intelligent engagement. For now, you remain a rookie who thinks calling on heavyweights and insulting them will give you the recognition you desperately crave.

No one gives a shit about you, no one will. First and last time I'd pay any attention to your useless rants.

Ignore the little lad my comrade, allow him to wail a little

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Wedding Was A Hoax : What Propaganda Next From Pdp And Her Suporters? by helinues: 10:35am On Oct 12, 2019
omenka:

As if person get their time..

Button number 2 has been so useful for me these days.. Thanks to mods

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Wedding Was A Hoax : What Propaganda Next From Pdp And Her Suporters? by helinues: 10:44am On Oct 12, 2019
ChoCho54:
OP is looking for work as BMC chief zombie.
I know people that can facilitate it.
Afamed, jesuslovesyou, ngeneukwuenu johnmartus omenka quotasystem buhariadvocate.

You must collect

Mnyd44 lalasticlacla

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Wedding Was A Hoax : What Propaganda Next From Pdp And Her Suporters? by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 12, 2019
@OP

Bottom line is that the PDP, because it is full of arrogant and thieving men, will never understand that perception matter. The more PDP focus on personalities rather than issues, the more Nigerians view them as unserious and not ready to take charge of the centre even if APC is flawed.

That ChoCho whatever spoke of the PDP being in power for 16 years without admitting the Party rigged mercilessly year in and year out to the extent an election under OBJ was considered "one of the worst witnessed in history" , because of blatant rigging, by foreign observers.

That 16 years is now history and I don't see a way back for PDP because the Party, at every opportunity, continue to show it has not changed and continues to be about deceiving Nigerians and taking them for granted because of a desperation to grab power and loot as they did freely before. Before they talk of APC corruption they should tell us how $16 billion devoted to the power section disappeared under OBJ and Atiku. We would like to know how Deizani was free to steal billions of dollars while Faka Jonathan is having millions of dollars confiscated by Courts till today. Dasuki slush fund GEJ approved nko?

PDP and its supporters are the biggest jokers on Earth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wedding Was A Hoax : What Propaganda Next From Pdp And Her Suporters? by Difrent: 11:41am On Oct 12, 2019
helinues:

The big guys meet with Atiku in Dubai while the footsoldiers meet on various whatsapp groups from where they disseminate their falsehoods and propaganda

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bayelsa Election: Primate Ayodele Says PDP Will Emerge Victorious / FG Ignores Senate, Begins Visa-on-arrival Policy For Africans / PHOTOS: David Lyon Was At Inauguration Rehearsal When Supreme Court Removed Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.