Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,224 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Presidential Wedding, I Haven't Received Any Invitation, Garba Shehu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Wedding, I Haven't Received Any Invitation, Garba Shehu (456 Views)

Obi V Tinubu: We Haven't Received The CTC Of Your Judgement -LP 2 Supreme Court / Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Bayero's Presidential Wedding (Pictures, Videos) / Olusegun Banjo Says Lagos Assembly Didn’t Send Him Any Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Presidential Wedding, I Haven't Received Any Invitation, Garba Shehu by Kiddo01(m): 6:12am On Oct 12, 2019
The Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity Garba Shehu says he is yet to receive any invitation card on the rumoured planned marriage between President Muhammadu Buhari and the Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management, and Social Development, Hajiya Sadiya Umar Farouq.

Shehu, who was contacted yesterday, via text said that “I haven’t received a wedding invitation up till this moment.”

The social media had been awash with reports of a planned marriage between President Buhari and Hajiya Farouq, prompting Nigerians to make moves to confirm the authenticity of the occasion said to have been scheduled for yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Wedding, I Haven't Received Any Invitation, Garba Shehu by Oloki: 6:16am On Oct 12, 2019
Enough of this President's wedding rumour I beg.....he is getting married.....he is not getting married.... confusion all over the places

pls is there any new thing happening in the country........?
Re: Presidential Wedding, I Haven't Received Any Invitation, Garba Shehu by cenaman(m): 8:04am On Oct 12, 2019
Baba is entitled to as many wives as he wishes, why disturbing the masses with rumour of wedding which will never take place.

(1) (Reply)

S'east Governors, Ohanaeze, Senators To Meet President Buhari - Umahi(photos) / Nigeria's Ambassador To The U.S, Sylvanus Nsofor Showing Off His Dancing Skill / BREAKING: INEC Declares Yahaya Bello Winner Of Kogi Guber Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.