Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Former Choc City Artistes, Victoria Kimani And Milli Speak On Their Experience - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Former Choc City Artistes, Victoria Kimani And Milli Speak On Their Experience (806 Views)

Victoria Kimani Steps Out In Sexy Transparent Outfit (Photos) / Victoria Kimani Slays In Denim Undies And Boots [PICS] / Man Slapped For Grabbing Victoria Kimani’s Ass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former Choc City Artistes, Victoria Kimani And Milli Speak On Their Experience by Lanrelagboi: 6:14am On Oct 12, 2019
Seems MI's questioning Vector about who he has brought up has come back to haunt him as former artistes signed the Choc City have started speaking up on the unfair treatment they got while with Choc city and MI.

Milli boldly came out to say he had to pay about 3 times his contract worth to leave the label and Victoria Kimani? She has made it clear there is no love between them.

This leaves the question of who has MI really brought up and didn't have conflict with?

Re: Former Choc City Artistes, Victoria Kimani And Milli Speak On Their Experience by SchoolNaScam001: 6:36am On Oct 12, 2019
Lol. It's all coming out

1 Like

Re: Former Choc City Artistes, Victoria Kimani And Milli Speak On Their Experience by Realbelieveer(m): 6:52am On Oct 12, 2019
we don hear. we never expected u to say something good bfor na..or where u also receiving 30k per month? most of all this artists jus think they can come online and spit trash jus to trend. see oladips,davolee and the rest- my guy if u get better talent and record good music that's marketable, your boss will push it, its a business- not a charity home. not wen u sing rubbish and expect money like say u be davido
Re: Former Choc City Artistes, Victoria Kimani And Milli Speak On Their Experience by BrutalJab: 7:08am On Oct 12, 2019
Less than 24 hrs after The Viper swallowed the rat, his fake ass is been exposed already.

MI is the real green snake.
grin

3 Likes

Re: Former Choc City Artistes, Victoria Kimani And Milli Speak On Their Experience by donbachi(m): 7:08am On Oct 12, 2019
Anytime u want to help someone....keep the camera at home.

1 Like

Re: Former Choc City Artistes, Victoria Kimani And Milli Speak On Their Experience by Nbotee(m): 8:13am On Oct 12, 2019
U bought ur own contract meaning U signed and didn't want to honour it... Until d likes of Ice Prince, CKay, Brymo (yes Brymo), Diles Ailes, Koker and even Jeremiah Gyang all come out to claim MI didn't have a hand in their successes den it would make sense.. All these artistes were all unknowns until M.I came thru for dem.
Re: Former Choc City Artistes, Victoria Kimani And Milli Speak On Their Experience by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 12, 2019
BrutalJab:
Less than 24 hrs after The Viper swallowed the rat, his fake ass is been exposed already.

MI is the real green snake.
grin

Real green snake!
I fear person wey ni fear short people
Re: Former Choc City Artistes, Victoria Kimani And Milli Speak On Their Experience by YungJo207(m): 11:24am On Oct 12, 2019
Like vector said they will come out to speak some day and it already happening grin I just pity M.I if only he knows vector is friend/cool with almost everybody in the industry so they will always give him gist with fact...breeze don blow oo him yansh go dey open small small.

This milli guy was very good, Dice Ailes, Jesse jagz, Choc city and M.I wasted great talents mehn am just glad Remy Martin is picking up jagz now.

(1) (Reply)

All The Times Mercy Eke, Bbnaija 2019 Pepper Dem Winner, Slayed Since She Won.. / How Will BOBRISKY Celebrate "No Bra Day" / Trey Songz Shares Adorable New Photos With His Son As He Turns 6 Months Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.