Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,685 members, 7,816,793 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Start Perfume Oil Business With As Low As #4,000 And Make 100% Profit - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Start Perfume Oil Business With As Low As #4,000 And Make 100% Profit (345 Views)

Start Perfume Oil Business / Do You Want To Start Perfume Oil Business But Looking For Where To Get Quality O / I Want To Start Perfume Selling Business, I Need Insight And A Trusted Supplier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Start Perfume Oil Business With As Low As #4,000 And Make 100% Profit by tmogba4(m): 6:43am On Oct 12, 2019
In Business Economics,
Solution = Money
What this means is that when you solve a man's problem, he can then offer you cash for service rendered or goods offered in solving that/those problem(s).
Body odour is a severe problem that so many people face even after thoroughly taking their bath. They can't be blamed entirely as there is direct contact with the sun which in turn causes them to sweat and thereby, an outburst of unpleasant smell. Several kinds of antiperspirants have been used to solving the problem but still, they are not just enough because they fade with time.
However, perfume oils hardly fade away because oil is absorbed by almost every substance unlike alcohol based perfumes.

This solution discovered is what led to the high demand of perfume oils which has created an avenue to business enthusiast like me to make money.
The good thing is, you need no basic knowledge whatsoever since all you do is to package what has been made.

All you need is technical know how on how to spend very little and make even much more.

In essence, I and my team of business development and youth empowerment and skill acquisition have decided to come up with a free training session to tutor people on how to make maximum profit from the perfume oil business.

We will:
1. Teach you how to buy cheap and sell expensive
2. Teach you how to fill perfume oils into marketable size bottle
3. Teach you how to calculate your cost price and determine a reasonable selling price
4. Supply you with discounted startup kits (not excluding the perfume oils and equipment needed)

To be part of our free training course, click group link in my signature or send a DM on whatsapp via the link in my signature.

See you all at the top

(1) (Reply)

Anniversary Promo Complete 1kva Solar System At A Give Away Price / PMI Reiterates Commitment To Effective Project Mgt Practice In Nigeria, Africa / I Need a Keke on Hire purchase please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.