Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,559 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

China's Mission To Mars 2021: Unveils Spacecraft, Vehicles And Mock Base (Pics) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / China's Mission To Mars 2021: Unveils Spacecraft, Vehicles And Mock Base (Pics) (33963 Views)

Elon Musk's Plans To Take Futuristic Noah's Ark To Mars ( Pics) / Israel's ₦36 Billion Spacecraft Crashed Into Pieces During Moon Landing / NASA Launches Parker Solar Probe For Historic Mission To The Sun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China's Mission To Mars 2021: Unveils Spacecraft, Vehicles And Mock Base (Pics) by MrBONE2(m): 8:32am On Oct 12, 2019
Danelo:
Chinese and innovation be like 5&6.

Always adventurous
grin

Re: China's Mission To Mars 2021: Unveils Spacecraft, Vehicles And Mock Base (Pics) by tunjilomo(m): 8:34am On Oct 12, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

Stop having a vague hope, we re nt in dsame world with dem

Hope is right now too strong a word. I only wish, bro. And if wishes were horses, considering all I have wished for Nigeria, we will be riding the waves of this world to greater heights.

I truly concur with you that we are not in the same world. We live in a world where the things that don't really matter in the greater scheme, are of the utmost importance. They live in a world directly opposite that.
Re: China's Mission To Mars 2021: Unveils Spacecraft, Vehicles And Mock Base (Pics) by Fallenhunter: 8:36am On Oct 12, 2019
China, US, Russia, Israel, India, Japan and the EU, all space faring giants

1 Like

Re: China's Mission To Mars 2021: Unveils Spacecraft, Vehicles And Mock Base (Pics) by Emotionss: 8:36am On Oct 12, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
post=83063119:
Technology is bae mehn!

But when Peter obi was using China as an example of how Nigeria can do better people like you who have sold their birth right because of patronage from politicians were mocking him. With ass lickers like you on the majority, I fear for the future of this country.

4 Likes

Re: China's Mission To Mars 2021: Unveils Spacecraft, Vehicles And Mock Base (Pics) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:38am On Oct 12, 2019
God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: China's Mission To Mars 2021: Unveils Spacecraft, Vehicles And Mock Base (Pics) by EzekaUdenee: 8:48am On Oct 12, 2019
[s]
post=83064689:
God bless Nigeria.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: China's Mission To Mars 2021: Unveils Spacecraft, Vehicles And Mock Base (Pics) by Insectkiller: 8:48am On Oct 12, 2019
Birdeyeview:
these are advance country always making its nation proud..(today china, tommorow america, germany, switzerland, japan, russia) and 9ja just dey der only to contemplate on how much dem go borrow next for some selfish reason... i owe it to my kids to have dual citizenship wit one of the best countries and live a better life wit great prospect ahead.

Naija is planning to tar the roads, and working on how to provide electric power to his citizens..

Naija just finished building an ultra modern market of #320m and dey spend #500m for d opening ceremony..

I think is a crime to be a Nigerian.
Smh!

3 Likes

Re: China's Mission To Mars 2021: Unveils Spacecraft, Vehicles And Mock Base (Pics) by psalmistkakah(m): 8:48am On Oct 12, 2019
In future Africa countries will start merging with develop countries , mark my word
Re: China's Mission To Mars 2021: Unveils Spacecraft, Vehicles And Mock Base (Pics) by KingAzubuike(f): 8:50am On Oct 12, 2019
madenigga:
Plenty Nigerians are very much intelligent enough for all these projects, let the Nigerian government empower us, Nigeria would develop so much at the speed of light
Nigerians are not intelligent at all... travel out there and see great minds and stop deceiving yourself.
Re: China's Mission To Mars 2021: Unveils Spacecraft, Vehicles And Mock Base (Pics) by Birdeyeview: 8:51am On Oct 12, 2019
Insectkiller:

Naija is planning to tar the roads, and working on how to provide electric power to his citizens..

Naija just finished building an ultra modern market of #320m and dey spend #500m for d opening ceremony..

I think is a crime to be a Nigerian.
Smh!

its an offense to even think nigeria can be great.

1 Like

Re: China's Mission To Mars 2021: Unveils Spacecraft, Vehicles And Mock Base (Pics) by TheAlchemist: 8:52am On Oct 12, 2019
lordatkinson07:
Hmmmm! Intriguing.
Africa where are thou?
Sleeping in advancement?
Wallowing in poverty?
Happy in partying?
Busy celebrating corruption?
Not thinking to be good for anything?

God! Remove the foundational curses affecting this continent and her people.

God! Remove the foundational curses affecting this continent and her people in JESUS name. Amen

2 Likes

Re: China's Mission To Mars 2021: Unveils Spacecraft, Vehicles And Mock Base (Pics) by madenigga(m): 8:53am On Oct 12, 2019
KingAzubuike:

Nigerians are not intelligent at all... travel out there and see great minds and stop deceiving yourself.
If u and your entire generation lacks intelligent people doesn't mean other people are the same with u
Re: China's Mission To Mars 2021: Unveils Spacecraft, Vehicles And Mock Base (Pics) by KingAzubuike(f): 8:57am On Oct 12, 2019
madenigga:

If u and your entire generation lacks intelligent people doesn't mean other people are the same with u
Lol no wonder you've failed woefully in life. Kindly continue from where your father left off and always respect your superiors when you see one.
Re: China's Mission To Mars 2021: Unveils Spacecraft, Vehicles And Mock Base (Pics) by CupOfT(m): 8:57am On Oct 12, 2019
;Dwho ask you to think grin ;Dogbeni sit and enjoy those who can get to work. Think cheesy
Ahuitzotl:
I don't think its technologically feasible to send people to mars for now much more to even establish base camps....except if you are sending or experimenting with the lives of death row convicts with today's rocket propulsion technology..

1 Like

Re: China's Mission To Mars 2021: Unveils Spacecraft, Vehicles And Mock Base (Pics) by madenigga(m): 9:03am On Oct 12, 2019
KingAzubuike:

Lol no wonder you've failed woefully in life. Kindly continue from where your father left off and always respect your superiors when you see one.
What u confess you become.
Faith works by believe if y say as a Nigerian u are not intelligent, you forever will not be intelligent.

I am intelligent extremely, I argue with whites intellectually on the Internet we have discussions on quora and they salute my prowess, not here on Nairaland where forever unintelligent people like u roam talking none sense all over thinking u are trying to be savage.

U said Nigerians are not intelligent I agree, I no drag am with u cause maybe it might be you and your generation maybe you know your capability.

If I say am intelligent why are u fighting with me? undecided
Re: China's Mission To Mars 2021: Unveils Spacecraft, Vehicles And Mock Base (Pics) by seanjy4konji: 9:04am On Oct 12, 2019
Nigeria den debate whether to add innoson vehicles to the list of looting expenditure next year.
Re: China's Mission To Mars 2021: Unveils Spacecraft, Vehicles And Mock Base (Pics) by showafrica(m): 9:09am On Oct 12, 2019
tunjilomo:
Innovative and patriotic. Ground breaking if their mission is successful.

China is making good use of their every resource. Something I wish Nigeria will do.

1 Like

Re: China's Mission To Mars 2021: Unveils Spacecraft, Vehicles And Mock Base (Pics) by KingAzubuike(f): 9:11am On Oct 12, 2019
madenigga:

What u confess you become.
Faith works by believe if y say as a Nigerian u are not intelligent, you forever will not be intelligent.

I am intelligent extremely, I argue with whites intellectually on the Internet we have discussions on quora and they salute my prowess, not here on Nairaland where forever unintelligent people like u roam talking none sense all over thinking u are trying to be savage.

U said Nigerians are not intelligent I agree, I no drag am with u cause maybe it might be you and your generation maybe you know your capability.

If I say am intelligent why are u fighting with me? undecided
Arguing with whites on quora and you see it as an achievement? grin you are a failure truly kid.. great and innovative white minds don't have time for quora. The whites you are arguing with there are probably street beggars, truck drivers ( no offence) and street urchins. Great minds are occupied , they are busy thinking of innovations and not on quora arguing on Chelsea/man u or whether the American space landing was a hoax. grin.
Re: China's Mission To Mars 2021: Unveils Spacecraft, Vehicles And Mock Base (Pics) by netflicks(m): 9:11am On Oct 12, 2019
No naija still dey busy with 2023 election and budget in trillions... remember that Kaduna railway project ? cheesy
Re: China's Mission To Mars 2021: Unveils Spacecraft, Vehicles And Mock Base (Pics) by OluwasureGig: 9:13am On Oct 12, 2019
KingAzubuike:

you don dey for your house know say person fail woefully for life abi

1 Like

Re: China's Mission To Mars 2021: Unveils Spacecraft, Vehicles And Mock Base (Pics) by Sultty(m): 9:19am On Oct 12, 2019
Wuzyurdaddy:
By 2020 we will start producing pencils
undecided undecided undecided
Re: China's Mission To Mars 2021: Unveils Spacecraft, Vehicles And Mock Base (Pics) by KingAzubuike(f): 9:19am On Oct 12, 2019
OluwasureGig:

you don dey for your house know say person fail woefully for life abi
Na failure now grin... Person wey dey talk say he dey argue with white people on quora and Dem dey salute am. Lol... Arguing with white people on quora na achievement on him part now.
Re: China's Mission To Mars 2021: Unveils Spacecraft, Vehicles And Mock Base (Pics) by SavageResponse(m): 9:20am On Oct 12, 2019
China is going places unlike a certain Gian of Africa that is ridled with corruption
Re: China's Mission To Mars 2021: Unveils Spacecraft, Vehicles And Mock Base (Pics) by TheAlchemist: 9:22am On Oct 12, 2019
The China Miracle is something Nigeria can replicate within 50 years under visionary and selfless leaders.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
Re: China's Mission To Mars 2021: Unveils Spacecraft, Vehicles And Mock Base (Pics) by OlawaleBammie: 9:24am On Oct 12, 2019
tunjilomo:

Hope is right now too strong a word. I only wish, bro. And if wishes were horses, considering all I have wished for Nigeria, we will be riding the waves of this world to greater heights.

I truly concur with you that we are not in the same world. We live in a world where the things that don't really matter in the greater scheme, are of the utmost importance. They live in a world directly opposite that.

That's it bro, Me don lose hope for dis kontry wen i was 3days old, a no even knw where d hope dey again cus e don tey wey a see am last.

1 Like

Re: China's Mission To Mars 2021: Unveils Spacecraft, Vehicles And Mock Base (Pics) by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 12, 2019
YorubaNinja:
Naija go soon go Jupiter joor... Mars ko, Mars chocolate bar ni. angry

Jupiter nor Chivita nii grin

2 Likes

Re: China's Mission To Mars 2021: Unveils Spacecraft, Vehicles And Mock Base (Pics) by madenigga(m): 9:34am On Oct 12, 2019
KingAzubuike:

Arguing with whites on quora and you see it as an achievement? grin you are a failure truly kid.. great and innovative white minds don't have time for quora. The whites you are arguing with there are probably street beggars, truck drivers ( no offence) and street urchins. Great minds are occupied , they are busy thinking of innovations and not on quora arguing on Chelsea/man u or whether the American space landing was a hoax. grin.
An unintelligent person like u that has already declared his entire generation unintelligent, in a world of innovation people like u become spectators and get marvelled when u see a Nigerian amongst there midst.

Because to you Nigerians are not intelligent enough to be there.

So quora is full of street urchins but Nairaland is full of intelligent people who in your mind are all intelligent.

Since u thrive here and not in the arena of street urchins(quora) u are really a dumbo
Re: China's Mission To Mars 2021: Unveils Spacecraft, Vehicles And Mock Base (Pics) by harry2sexy(m): 9:38am On Oct 12, 2019
I just think there was something I did in Heaveb that made God angry and say for your punishment, I'm sending you to Nigeria as your punishment cos I see no reason why in all nations of the world making technological advances,
I'm stuck in Nigeria shouting up nepa

1 Like

Re: China's Mission To Mars 2021: Unveils Spacecraft, Vehicles And Mock Base (Pics) by nasbiafra(m): 9:47am On Oct 12, 2019
helinues:
Lucrative trip to Mars

Na just few explorations China needs.. And boom, they will start buying Africa countries at Ebay
harry2sexy:
I just think there was something I did in Heaveb that made God angry and say for your punishment, I'm sending you to Nigeria as your punishment cos I see no reason why in all nations of the world making technological advances,
I'm stuck in Nigeria shouting up nepa
helinues:
Lucrative trip to Mars

Na just few explorations China needs.. And boom, they will start buying Africa countries at Ebay
Re: China's Mission To Mars 2021: Unveils Spacecraft, Vehicles And Mock Base (Pics) by nasbiafra(m): 9:50am On Oct 12, 2019
helinues:
Lucrative trip to Mars

NIGERIA SHOULD TOP THE LIST OF COUNTRIES TO BE SOLD.
Re: China's Mission To Mars 2021: Unveils Spacecraft, Vehicles And Mock Base (Pics) by nasbiafra(m): 9:52am On Oct 12, 2019
YorubaNinja:
Naija go soon go Jupiter joor... Mars ko, Mars chocolate bar ni. angry
IMPOSSICANT
COMMON TROUP TO SOUTH AFRICA THEY CANT SEND NA TRIP TO JUPITER
Re: China's Mission To Mars 2021: Unveils Spacecraft, Vehicles And Mock Base (Pics) by mustafa006: 9:59am On Oct 12, 2019
our country is still in the stone age era compared to china

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Team Nigeria Wins Huawei Global Competition / Young Man Showcases The Mini Port Crane He Built From Scratch (Video) / Residents Kill Huge Pyhton Terrorizing Them In Delta State. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.