Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Even If They Had Replaced Him With MC Tagwaya 98% Of Nigerians Won't Even Notice - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Even If They Had Replaced Him With MC Tagwaya 98% Of Nigerians Won't Even Notice (2220 Views)

Nigerians Won't Forget Tinubu If He Implements 2014 CONFAB Report - Bode George / Nigerians Won't Bother About A Muslim/muslim Ticket - Bashir Ahmad Tells Tinubu / Deji Adeyanju: If Bandits Kidnap Politicians, Nigerians Won't Have Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Even If They Had Replaced Him With MC Tagwaya 98% Of Nigerians Won't Even Notice by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 12, 2019
The heavy crimes we ignore or don't care to notice is pulling us down indirectly....YOU ALL SHOULD BRACE FOR 2020 IMPACT

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even If They Had Replaced Him With MC Tagwaya 98% Of Nigerians Won't Even Notice by respect80(m): 9:38am On Oct 12, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Even If They Had Replaced Him With MC Tagwaya 98% Of Nigerians Won't Even Notice by Turantula(m): 10:57am On Oct 12, 2019

1 Like

Re: Even If They Had Replaced Him With MC Tagwaya 98% Of Nigerians Won't Even Notice by netpro(m): 11:01am On Oct 12, 2019
Our President is looking good and the enemies are heartbroken.

The OP, PDP and their cronies had wished the President death, published his obituary and he was even poisoned at a point. But by God's grace and medication, President Muhammadu Buhari is waxing strong, but the evil villagers in our society are so pained and depressed.

God will keep Mr. President and keep blessing Nigeria.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Even If They Had Replaced Him With MC Tagwaya 98% Of Nigerians Won't Even Notice by KINGwax007(m): 11:47am On Oct 12, 2019
I don't think you people at the place wey sun dry rise get brain at all... I swear

2 Likes

Re: Even If They Had Replaced Him With MC Tagwaya 98% Of Nigerians Won't Even Notice by Mainmanpadi(m): 12:01pm On Oct 12, 2019
So in your village all the sick people end up dying right.?
Re: Even If They Had Replaced Him With MC Tagwaya 98% Of Nigerians Won't Even Notice by Kpoikpoi: 12:03pm On Oct 12, 2019
Re: Even If They Had Replaced Him With MC Tagwaya 98% Of Nigerians Won't Even Notice by Kpoikpoi: 12:04pm On Oct 12, 2019
If you don't like our president please relocate to Biafra.
����
Re: Even If They Had Replaced Him With MC Tagwaya 98% Of Nigerians Won't Even Notice by RichBoy247: 1:52pm On Oct 12, 2019
netpro:
Our President is looking good and the enemies are heartbroken.

The OP, PDP and their cronies had wished the President death, published his obituary and he was even poisoned at a point. But by God's grace and medication, President Muhammadu Buhari is waxing strong, but the evil villagers in our society are so pained and depressed.

God will keep Mr. President and keep blessing Nigeria.

Some of the people that wished him death have died and have been buried. Whom God hath blessed, no idiot can curse.

1 Like

Re: Even If They Had Replaced Him With MC Tagwaya 98% Of Nigerians Won't Even Notice by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 12, 2019
Mainmanpadi:
So in your village all the sick people end up dying right.?

No they don't but 85 doesn't turn looking 45
Re: Even If They Had Replaced Him With MC Tagwaya 98% Of Nigerians Won't Even Notice by Mainmanpadi(m): 7:16pm On Oct 12, 2019
ezenwajosh:

But if it were to be your father that was sick like Buhari but later recovered, you would be praising God that he has done a miracle right?
Re: Even If They Had Replaced Him With MC Tagwaya 98% Of Nigerians Won't Even Notice by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 12, 2019
Mainmanpadi:
But if it were to be your father that was sick like Buhari but later recovered, you would be praising God that he has done a miracle right?

Umuaka my father would have healed not turn 40
Re: Even If They Had Replaced Him With MC Tagwaya 98% Of Nigerians Won't Even Notice by Mainmanpadi(m): 9:45pm On Oct 12, 2019
ezenwajosh:

Do you still believe the Jubril Al- Sudani theory?
Re: Even If They Had Replaced Him With MC Tagwaya 98% Of Nigerians Won't Even Notice by Staro: 10:02pm On Oct 12, 2019
A swear
Re: Even If They Had Replaced Him With MC Tagwaya 98% Of Nigerians Won't Even Notice by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 12, 2019
Mainmanpadi:
Do you still believe the Jubril Al- Sudani theory?

I used my common sense to judge what am seeing
Re: Even If They Had Replaced Him With MC Tagwaya 98% Of Nigerians Won't Even Notice by Mrexcell(m): 12:06am On Oct 13, 2019
ezenwajosh:
The heavy crimes we ignore or don't care to notice is pulling us down indirectly....YOU ALL SHOULD BRACE FOR 2020 IMPACT

This is becoming stale I once used to believe that this nmk jubril story was actually real but not anymore. The first picture should likely be when buhari was just recovering from the ailment that almost took him to the great beyond.
Re: Even If They Had Replaced Him With MC Tagwaya 98% Of Nigerians Won't Even Notice by Mainmanpadi(m): 3:03am On Oct 13, 2019
ezenwajosh:

Then You have no SENSE
Re: Even If They Had Replaced Him With MC Tagwaya 98% Of Nigerians Won't Even Notice by amuwo1980: 3:06am On Oct 13, 2019
Mrexcell:

This is becoming stale I once used to believe that this nmk jubril story was actually real but not anymore. The first picture should likely be when buhari was just recovering from the ailment that almost took him to the great beyond.

You are lying , u never believed the kalu sudan story , you are playing mind games
Re: Even If They Had Replaced Him With MC Tagwaya 98% Of Nigerians Won't Even Notice by Seetto: 4:29am On Oct 13, 2019
ezenwajosh:

Seriously your sense is not common..
Re: Even If They Had Replaced Him With MC Tagwaya 98% Of Nigerians Won't Even Notice by menacetosociety: 6:30am On Oct 13, 2019
ezenwajosh:

Lol chai u no get sense
Re: Even If They Had Replaced Him With MC Tagwaya 98% Of Nigerians Won't Even Notice by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 13, 2019
Its not for all to see...that's why I said even if MC TAGWAYA WAS USED NIGERIANS WON'T NOTICE THE DIFFERENCE

(1) (Reply)

Obaseki In Trouble Pic Attached / See The Strange Name A Woman Called Corona Virus In Delta State / Zakzaky’s Daughter Orders Members To Fly The Palestinian Flag On Nigerian Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.