Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,747 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:58 AM

My Boss Want Me To Sack A Worker for qwerring why his entitlements is not paid - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Boss Want Me To Sack A Worker for qwerring why his entitlements is not paid (371 Views)

Atlantic Hotel Sacks Worker For Reporting Attempted Rape By Indian Boss / Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees / I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boss Want Me To Sack A Worker for qwerring why his entitlements is not paid by setobaba: 12:29pm On Oct 12, 2019
good day nairalanders
I feel there should be a law that will prevents workers, employee or staff of any organization, agency or company from getting sacked just anyhow.

My company is an agency under telecoms and branding, so recently a target was roled out with some special promises attached to it for certain period, many of our employees meet up with the said target, so the agency refuses to redeem the promises.
Yesterday the employees showed their grievance on the company whatsapp group, that's when one employee qwerried the interest of the company to the workers, this lead to private messaged I recieved to get the said person sacked.

I was confused I just assume this particular post, this person was also my colleague before I was promoted to supervisor, I replied my boss immediately I can't get him sack since I wasn't the one that interviewed or employed him, and again I don't see anything I can nail him with. I felt there is nothing the guy6has done, sacking him will make me less a human.

My boss (this boss is not our overall boss) had to replied me that, by Monday I should be expecting my sack letter too if I didn't retracts every company property with him.

Why I created this thread was, don't you think we are our own enemies in this country? Could this be the same in other parts of the world?
Re: My Boss Want Me To Sack A Worker for qwerring why his entitlements is not paid by EngrXrix(m): 12:34pm On Oct 12, 2019
setobaba:
good day nairalanders
I feel there should be a law that will prevents workers, employee or staff of any organization, agency or company from getting sacked just anyhow.

My company is an agency under telecoms and branding, so recently a target was roled out with some special promises attached to it for certain period, many of our employees meet up with the said target, so the agency refuses to redeem the promises.
Yesterday the employees showed their grievance on the company whatsapp group, that's when one employee qwerried the interest of the company to the workers, this lead to private messaged I recieved to get the said person sacked.

I was confused I just assume this particular post, this person was also my colleague before I was promoted to supervisor, I replied my boss immediately I can't get him sack since I wasn't the one that interviewed or employed him, and again I don't see anything I can nail him with. I felt there is nothing the guy6has done, sacking him will make me less a human.

My boss (this boss is not our overall boss) had to replied me that, by Monday I should be expecting my sack letter too if I didn't retracts every company property with him.

Why I created this thread was, don't you think we are our own enemies in this country? Could this be the same in other parts of the world?
U can be human when you own your company. For now do what the boss says. Country hard br.

3 Likes

Re: My Boss Want Me To Sack A Worker for qwerring why his entitlements is not paid by Blakjewelry(m): 12:36pm On Oct 12, 2019
for the first time I am truly speechless
Re: My Boss Want Me To Sack A Worker for qwerring why his entitlements is not paid by SchoolNaScam001: 1:07pm On Oct 12, 2019
Do as he says. Lest both of you be cut off. Save you are prepared for that.
Re: My Boss Want Me To Sack A Worker for qwerring why his entitlements is not paid by setobaba: 1:34pm On Oct 12, 2019
EngrXrix:

U can be human when you own your company. For now do what the boss says. Country hard br.
It's difficult for me to do bro, am. Not made up like that
Re: My Boss Want Me To Sack A Worker for qwerring why his entitlements is not paid by hisgrace090: 1:38pm On Oct 12, 2019
Your boss have made himself a demi God.
Re: My Boss Want Me To Sack A Worker for qwerring why his entitlements is not paid by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 12, 2019
Re: My Boss Want Me To Sack A Worker for qwerring why his entitlements is not paid by EngrXrix(m): 2:47pm On Oct 12, 2019
setobaba:

It's difficult for me to do bro, am. Not made up like that
Either ways u can’t disobey your boss. Best you can do is make him see reasons and also caution that ur friend if he survives the axe because of u.

(1) (Reply)

The Harder You Work For Something, The Greater You’ll Feel When You Achieve It. / Main One Cable Commercial Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 / Help!i Need A Student Loan To Pay My Fees In 2 Days Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.