Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,622 members, 7,827,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Mercy Aigbe Wows In Glittering Owambe Outfit - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Wows In Glittering Owambe Outfit (37975 Views)

BBNaija's Alex Stuns In Beautiful Owambe Outfit (Photos) / Mercy Aigbe's Super Gorgeous Owambe Outfit / Dj Cuppy Steps Out In Gorgeous Owambe Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe Wows In Glittering Owambe Outfit by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 3:43pm On Oct 12, 2019
I want to uhmmn on her face so the paint will dissolve.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Wows In Glittering Owambe Outfit by Truthbites: 3:44pm On Oct 12, 2019
This madam and owambe are like 5 and 6..someone pls give me that meme of former SA president joining his two hands
Re: Mercy Aigbe Wows In Glittering Owambe Outfit by ngwababe(f): 3:46pm On Oct 12, 2019
Ebuka for men
Mercy for we.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Wows In Glittering Owambe Outfit by Martins6545: 3:51pm On Oct 12, 2019
[s]
baby124:
MTN... where is SanwoOlu... all this weekend advert. Maybe he will soon notice. Ambode is now old news grin
[/s]
Re: Mercy Aigbe Wows In Glittering Owambe Outfit by Martins6545: 3:52pm On Oct 12, 2019
[s]
tillaman:
Mercy Aigbe I really love her music, she’s one of the best musician we have in Africa, I love her song Gelato ft Wyclef Jean
grin
[/s]
Re: Mercy Aigbe Wows In Glittering Owambe Outfit by Martins6545: 3:52pm On Oct 12, 2019
[s]
olatade:
she looks attractive... sonwolu is on standby
[/s]
Re: Mercy Aigbe Wows In Glittering Owambe Outfit by bjt(m): 3:52pm On Oct 12, 2019
Crownbefitsme:
She loves to party
Her tailor is good
Guess you are Adeyemi
[s]
mdchikezie:
high class olosho
[/s]
Re: Mercy Aigbe Wows In Glittering Owambe Outfit by Martins6545: 3:53pm On Oct 12, 2019
[s]
Lewisalexander:
Ambode kpomo smiley
[/s]
Re: Mercy Aigbe Wows In Glittering Owambe Outfit by Martins6545: 3:53pm On Oct 12, 2019
[s]
josephogaga:
She nor fine,
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, am not beholding her,.
[/s]
Re: Mercy Aigbe Wows In Glittering Owambe Outfit by enemyofprogress: 3:58pm On Oct 12, 2019
Crownbefitsme:
She loves to party
Her tailor is good
Na who ask you?

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Wows In Glittering Owambe Outfit by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 12, 2019
Slay mama 'e keep kwayet'
Re: Mercy Aigbe Wows In Glittering Owambe Outfit by Crownbefitsme(f): 4:05pm On Oct 12, 2019
bjt:

Guess you are Adeyemi
Yes
Re: Mercy Aigbe Wows In Glittering Owambe Outfit by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 4:30pm On Oct 12, 2019
I would love to fùck this woman
Re: Mercy Aigbe Wows In Glittering Owambe Outfit by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 12, 2019
The woman fine. She get plenty male customers wey dey buy her market so she no go miss ogbeni Gentry at all grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe Wows In Glittering Owambe Outfit by Lamanii22(f): 4:51pm On Oct 12, 2019
Stunning mercy...
Re: Mercy Aigbe Wows In Glittering Owambe Outfit by webngnews: 5:31pm On Oct 12, 2019
smiley
Re: Mercy Aigbe Wows In Glittering Owambe Outfit by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 12, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Padding.

Her main tailor @ceoolumineeofficial is the queen of padded hips. Just buy a yard of 1/1.5inch foam, give your good local tailor (to trim the edges and sew into the hip area of the lining)- you will achieve that shape too.

It is quite addictive once you do it and see the result, so...be warned grin

Hmmmm... u have really gone far in the game. I must greet u shocked
Re: Mercy Aigbe Wows In Glittering Owambe Outfit by TruthinAction: 5:52pm On Oct 12, 2019
She should be mindful how she spends the money because under one year without meaningful investment, she will definitely go bankrupt.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Wows In Glittering Owambe Outfit by kevotek1000(m): 5:55pm On Oct 12, 2019
Mercy dey finally YORUBALIZE you in their OWANBE OUTFIT... U fine sha

Re: Mercy Aigbe Wows In Glittering Owambe Outfit by nwimo22(m): 6:29pm On Oct 12, 2019
tillaman:
Mercy Aigbe I really love her music, she’s one of the best musician we have in Africa, I love her song Gelato ft Wyclef Jean
grin
����
Re: Mercy Aigbe Wows In Glittering Owambe Outfit by Fortissimo502: 6:51pm On Oct 12, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Padding.

Her main tailor @ceoolumineeofficial is the queen of padded hips. Just buy a yard of 1/1.5inch foam, give your good local tailor (to trim the edges and sew into the hip area of the lining)- you will achieve that shape too.

It is quite addictive once you do it and see the result, so...be warned grin

For proper understanding

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_wF1cnS7pc

Omooooo cheesy
Re: Mercy Aigbe Wows In Glittering Owambe Outfit by Burgerlomo: 7:30pm On Oct 12, 2019
How dem dey take shit with dis kind dress grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe Wows In Glittering Owambe Outfit by SwiftTechnology: 8:20am On Oct 13, 2019
Swift Technologies! We always have sophisticated gadgets. Gaming systems, super clean and long lasting battery backup is guaranteed. We are here to serve you better, we fix faulty phones and laptops, and bring it back to life again. Can be waybilled to anywhere in nigeria trust us we are here to serve u better.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Wows In Glittering Owambe Outfit by zeeken(m): 4:01pm On Oct 14, 2019
tillaman:
grin
mogbe re you for real...............
Re: Mercy Aigbe Wows In Glittering Owambe Outfit by tillaman(m): 4:15pm On Oct 14, 2019
zeeken:
mogbe re you for real...............
That was just a joke bro!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mo Cheddah Talks About Her Nude Photo Scandal / Chioma Tyra Obiadi Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday Today With Hot Photos / Top 10 Yoruba Born Actors Making It Big In Nollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.