Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,034 members, 7,863,702 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:31 AM

Urgent Reponse - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Urgent Reponse (618 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Reponse by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 07, 2010
Hi Guys,

Please where can i get a ready to use BUSINESS DIRECTORY and DATING / MATCH MAKING SOFTWARES. There is this project in progess and part of what the site will contain is a business directory and matchmaking links.

Also please whats the best way to implement high level security on a forum (using fantastico). 'cus the last one i implemented for an higher institution was regularly bombarded with spam.

Please guys i really need you urgent and intelligent request.

Also who can take two of my friends joomla? i need gurus in joomla to give them perfect tutorials within 1-2 weeks (please paste works you have already done using joomla)

Please all helpful suggestion and replies should be pasted here as phone numbers to call and e.mail for more enquiries will be disregarded.

Thanks a billion people
Re: Urgent Reponse by utimatedes(m): 11:15pm On Nov 07, 2010
For business directory script which you can use to create your business directory, you can check out www.iscripts.com, it is $14

If you want to create business yellow page, there is php script that you can used for that. iscripts is good for business directory classified ads and link, but I won't recommend it for true yellow page.

I will furnish you with the one that is ok for yellow page if that is what you want.

For match making software, check out this link for free and paid software: http://www.freedownloadmanager.org/downloads/matchmaking_software_software/

You can use those php software as stand alone website and link to them from the main project site.

But if you want all of them to be on the same website, I will advise you use Joomla to design your site and host those scripts separately and then import them to the main site by using iframe.

It doesn't matter whether you used fantastico to install the forum, the problem is that you did not have enough security to prevent those spam.

enable strong password, enable member must activate account, then install spam bot or antispam or are you human or both on your forum.

Upgrade to latest version

I hope this help
Re: Urgent Reponse by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 08, 2010
Thanks a billion brother.

I will really need more help from you.

Are very good in joomla? if yes, i won't mind if we could have a one-on-one discussion.

I don't mind working on this project with you if you are instrested.

Please send me you phone no and e.mail address so we can have a more detailed discussion.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Fashion Style 2011 - Sustainable Practices Making Fashion-forward Clothes / Robocall Platform (bulk Voice Platform) / Naija Comedy and Celebrity Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.