Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Reverse Airtime Back To my Bank Account, I Want To Sue MTN - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Reverse Airtime Back To my Bank Account, I Want To Sue MTN (18826 Views)

Threads: See Elon Musk's Reply on Twitter's attempt to sue Meta / Twitter Threatens To Sue Meta For Hiring Former Employees To Build "Threads" / Pls Help! How Do I Sue MTN For Deducing My Airtyme Unlawfully (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reverse Airtime Back To my Bank Account, I Want To Sue MTN by zidek(m): 3:08pm On Oct 12, 2019
Please my people! How can I reverse airtime back to my bank account, I wanted to transfer money to a friend amount 5000 naira, and I mistakenly recharged my phone! I have been calling MTN customer care since Sunday last week 06/10/19, and they kept telling me to wait for 24 hours, since Sunday! MTN asked me to go bank and get the transaction I.D numbers, In which I did, yet still they refused to reverse the money. I have been calling them every morning and night! To no avail
Re: Reverse Airtime Back To my Bank Account, I Want To Sue MTN by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 12, 2019
Go ahead and suit them grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reverse Airtime Back To my Bank Account, I Want To Sue MTN by oloriooko(m): 3:42pm On Oct 12, 2019
Please bro don't SUIT them
Its irreversible meaning you just dashed MTN 5k.
Will advise you to start calling everyone on your contact list or plan to use the airtime for the next 6 months grin

3 Likes

Re: Reverse Airtime Back To my Bank Account, I Want To Sue MTN by psucc(m): 3:45pm On Oct 12, 2019
FuckBots:
Go ahead and suit them grin

I don't know how some of us who claims to be "learned" thinks. Honestly, sometimes that word is placed there by an android keyboard and not what the Op intended. We should be more brotherly with our knowledge and apply same with wisdom. A simple correction would have earned you more respect.

Op, the correct word there is sue. Just modify the topic.

On the issue, it is not only MTN, glo will tell me my yakata account has been credited with 100mb but when I dial *127*0#, I see 50mb.
The Nigeria economy is fraught with corruption and the worst is the one in the Corporate world.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reverse Airtime Back To my Bank Account, I Want To Sue MTN by Tampa6246(m): 3:59pm On Oct 12, 2019
so sorry for that but sincerely speaking i dont think MTN is gonna help you reverse that based on past experience....just talk to family members and friends and keep selling the airtime or data bundle

4 Likes

Re: Reverse Airtime Back To my Bank Account, I Want To Sue MTN by BrokeFucker007: 4:04pm On Oct 12, 2019
zidek:
Please my people! How can I reverse airtime back to my bank account, I wanted to transfer money to a friend amount 5000 naira, and I mistakenly recharged my phone! I have been calling MTN customer care since Sunday last week 06/10/19, and they kept telling me to wait for 24 hours, since Sunday!
Bro I once mistakenly recharged 9,000 and called them they were jomsing me for long and I used up the money. they won't do anything believe me na why nowadays I de always de careful, I was wondering what if e come be 90k I for de use am no
mtn get.mind

3 Likes

Re: Reverse Airtime Back To my Bank Account, I Want To Sue MTN by Seuntek(m): 4:52pm On Oct 12, 2019
I will pay you 3500 for it... Add me on whatsapp let's talk business 08036339659

1 Like

Re: Reverse Airtime Back To my Bank Account, I Want To Sue MTN by Megabyteseller(m): 5:37pm On Oct 12, 2019
zidek:
Please my people! How can I reverse airtime back to my bank account, I wanted to transfer money to a friend amount 5000 naira, and I mistakenly recharged my phone! I have been calling MTN customer care since Sunday last week 06/10/19, and they kept telling me to wait for 24 hours, since Sunday!
i will pay you #4000. quote me with your phone number

1 Like

Re: Reverse Airtime Back To my Bank Account, I Want To Sue MTN by MrBONE2(m): 7:13pm On Oct 12, 2019
oloriooko:
Please bro don't SUIT them
Its irreversible meaning you just dashed MTN 5k.
Will advise you to start calling everyone on your contact list or plan to use the airtime for the next 6 months grin

grin

Re: Reverse Airtime Back To my Bank Account, I Want To Sue MTN by zidek(m): 7:40pm On Oct 12, 2019
[quote author=Megabyteseller post=83078563] i will pay you #4000. quote me with your phone number[/quotif you be sincere!
Re: Reverse Airtime Back To my Bank Account, I Want To Sue MTN by Megabyteseller(m): 7:59pm On Oct 12, 2019
zidek:
07061568416 if you be sincere!
have sent you an sms, reply
Re: Reverse Airtime Back To my Bank Account, I Want To Sue MTN by kzubyar(m): 10:33pm On Oct 12, 2019
Go to playstol download cheeteypay

1 Like

Re: Reverse Airtime Back To my Bank Account, I Want To Sue MTN by Timileyin1234(m): 12:34am On Oct 13, 2019
U beta load betpawa

1 Like

Re: Reverse Airtime Back To my Bank Account, I Want To Sue MTN by CyberEBOLA(m): 9:09am On Oct 13, 2019
Load betpawa and stake 1.02 odds

1 Like

Re: Reverse Airtime Back To my Bank Account, I Want To Sue MTN by Adinije(f): 12:36pm On Oct 13, 2019
Op, what will you be suing them for? grin

1 Like

Re: Reverse Airtime Back To my Bank Account, I Want To Sue MTN by henrygold100: 10:09am On Oct 15, 2019
MTN customer care number is not working.(131). dnt know why

1 Like

Re: Reverse Airtime Back To my Bank Account, I Want To Sue MTN by Olufunmy112: 11:46am On Aug 26, 2022
how can i reverse 9450 from etisalat to my bank account? i called etisalat customer care, they said its irreversible
Re: Reverse Airtime Back To my Bank Account, I Want To Sue MTN by Dwightventures(m): 12:15pm On Aug 26, 2022
It's really tough to do a business that entails attending to the public in this country.

They have no clue how miserable at least 99.9% of them are.

I hope OP sues mtn over his successful transaction. I have a lawyer friend. He will consider ₦250,000 legal fees if you come through me.

SHIT!
Re: Reverse Airtime Back To my Bank Account, I Want To Sue MTN by Chaos14: 12:55pm On Aug 26, 2022
Dwightventures:
It's really tough to do a business that entails attending to the public in this country.

They have no clue how miserable at least 99.9% of them are.

I hope OP sues mtn over his successful transaction. I have a lawyer friend. He will consider ₦250,000 legal fees if you come through me.

SHIT!
Is the fire tablet stil available
Re: Reverse Airtime Back To my Bank Account, I Want To Sue MTN by Dwightventures(m): 2:13pm On Aug 26, 2022
Chaos14:
Is the fire tablet stil available

I encourage people to do their research on any item by themselves on Google. I also buy these things in sensible country. We never get to talk to seller unless absolutely necessary. No voice call is possible at all.

Item is available for the price and condition shown. Any sold item will be labelled as such
Re: Reverse Airtime Back To my Bank Account, I Want To Sue MTN by Chaos14: 2:15pm On Aug 26, 2022
Dwightventures:

I encourage people to do their research on any item by themselves on Google. I also buy these things in sensible country. We never get to talk to seller unless absolutely necessary. No voice call is possible at all.

Item is available for the price and condition shown. Any sold item will be labelled as such
Yes was the simplest answer.
Re: Reverse Airtime Back To my Bank Account, I Want To Sue MTN by jojothaiv(m): 2:35pm On Aug 26, 2022
MTN will never reverse recharge done in error, I would advise you find buyers instead and sell it to them via Share N Sell.

Hard luck next time.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians To Pay 7.5% VAT On Facebook Ads From 1st January 2022 / Android Dr. - NOW IN BENIN, EDO STATE. READ MY BIO FOR CONTACT / Opting Out From Etisalat's Ring Back Tune

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.