Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Tammy Abraham Celebrates Hushpuppi On His Birthday (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tammy Abraham Celebrates Hushpuppi On His Birthday (Photo) (56826 Views)

Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi On His Birthday (Photos) / Hushpuppi On Mompha's Arrest: Don’t Be Quick To Mock Anyone’s Trial Time / Tonto Dikeh Unfollows Hushpuppi On Instagram, He Unfollows Her Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tammy Abraham Celebrates Hushpuppi On His Birthday (Photo) by joseph1832(m): 7:35pm On Oct 12, 2019
Yet you went to play for England. Chai!!!
Re: Tammy Abraham Celebrates Hushpuppi On His Birthday (Photo) by Eteka1(m): 7:35pm On Oct 12, 2019
RexTramadol1:
That money na AUD........
That's not true, the guy wears expensive clothes and drives expensive cars.
Re: Tammy Abraham Celebrates Hushpuppi On His Birthday (Photo) by Huchennar(m): 7:36pm On Oct 12, 2019
festacman:
Isn't high time somebody researched why too many Nigerians meet with this dude when they are outside the shores of this country. Why does he seem so popular and important? Is he some kind of ambassador-at-large or something?
Re: Tammy Abraham Celebrates Hushpuppi On His Birthday (Photo) by tollyboy5(m): 7:37pm On Oct 12, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
In this life, get money o. A life without money is not worthy of living
brotherly you deserve medal

2 Likes

Re: Tammy Abraham Celebrates Hushpuppi On His Birthday (Photo) by InvertedHammer: 7:38pm On Oct 12, 2019
festacman:
Isn't high time somebody researched why too many Nigerians meet with this dude when they are outside the shores of this country. Why does he seem so popular and important? Is he some kind of ambassador-at-large or something?
/
They are blacks.

And like little kids, they are attracted to noise and flashy things.

Prove me wrong.
/

2 Likes

Re: Tammy Abraham Celebrates Hushpuppi On His Birthday (Photo) by Alvin212(m): 7:38pm On Oct 12, 2019
King recognise king

King Hush puppi issa king

My king,,your king

GUCCIed down to the socks

Luxury store on leg's

Boss life
The kinda life we all ask for

Long live king hush puppi

1 Like

Re: Tammy Abraham Celebrates Hushpuppi On His Birthday (Photo) by Bewiseedet(m): 7:38pm On Oct 12, 2019
Longcucumber:
Circulative nonsense.
na lambo be this?
Re: Tammy Abraham Celebrates Hushpuppi On His Birthday (Photo) by cybriz82(m): 7:39pm On Oct 12, 2019
festacman:

Hush is just a marketer(dummy) for Gucci n d rest..
Re: Tammy Abraham Celebrates Hushpuppi On His Birthday (Photo) by NonFarmPayrol: 7:40pm On Oct 12, 2019
festacman:

Na coin man

If you know, you know

30m$ gang dem
Re: Tammy Abraham Celebrates Hushpuppi On His Birthday (Photo) by festacman(m): 7:40pm On Oct 12, 2019
InvertedHammer:

/
They are blacks.

And like little kids, they are attracted to noise and flashy things.

Prove me wrong.
/
I am not sure black people would be happy with you on this.
Re: Tammy Abraham Celebrates Hushpuppi On His Birthday (Photo) by Shach: 7:41pm On Oct 12, 2019
Happy bday
Re: Tammy Abraham Celebrates Hushpuppi On His Birthday (Photo) by nwamabo247(m): 7:43pm On Oct 12, 2019
after rejecting us......PLEASE dear nairalanders my name is celestine nwankwo 28YRS OLD from awgu L.G.A. enugu stat For almost 12yrs now i have been down with spinal cord injure.no source of income i hav been living on family support especially my ageing mother who has been nursing me at home for all this while. but right now things are very very difficut for me and my mother who is also diabetic expecially feeding and title medications.please i need your help in any way posible no matter how small it will make a diffrence and i am also looking for a goverment or N G O rehabilitation home for the disable. thank and GOD BLESS.see my signature below for more details.
Re: Tammy Abraham Celebrates Hushpuppi On His Birthday (Photo) by festacman(m): 7:43pm On Oct 12, 2019
cybriz82:

Hush is just a marketer(dummy) for Gucci n d rest..
I think you make a whole lot of sense.
Re: Tammy Abraham Celebrates Hushpuppi On His Birthday (Photo) by King204(m): 7:44pm On Oct 12, 2019
T

1 Like

Re: Tammy Abraham Celebrates Hushpuppi On His Birthday (Photo) by RTSC: 7:48pm On Oct 12, 2019
Yeye boy.
Trying to get both worlds.
Re: Tammy Abraham Celebrates Hushpuppi On His Birthday (Photo) by Femeto: 7:49pm On Oct 12, 2019
Please stop calling this guy Nigerian born. He is an English player and he is English.
Re: Tammy Abraham Celebrates Hushpuppi On His Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 12, 2019
How all these celebs take dey know themselves sef? The other day I saw Davido greeting/hugging Pogba’s mom

Pogba was not even there, yet they seemed like they’d known for years

Na wah

1 Like

Re: Tammy Abraham Celebrates Hushpuppi On His Birthday (Photo) by Iko5000: 7:54pm On Oct 12, 2019
Why are you guys beefing him , it’s his choice we should respect . All your Govt people have houses and kids abroad but you never give them any grief .
SultanOfAbia:
This is What Tammy Abraham Will Look Like
In the Next 12 Years
After Being Used and Dumped By England cool..

1 Like

Re: Tammy Abraham Celebrates Hushpuppi On His Birthday (Photo) by gaetano: 7:54pm On Oct 12, 2019
festacman:

If you wanna launder your money neatly, better call hushi

2 Likes

Re: Tammy Abraham Celebrates Hushpuppi On His Birthday (Photo) by Jakama90(m): 7:55pm On Oct 12, 2019
Olodo24:
I wonder the Kind of connection all these celebrities has with Hushpuppi
Big boy connection
Re: Tammy Abraham Celebrates Hushpuppi On His Birthday (Photo) by FarahAideed: 7:59pm On Oct 12, 2019
festacman:

If that guy host you in Dubai you will know Khaki is not leather .

3 Likes

Re: Tammy Abraham Celebrates Hushpuppi On His Birthday (Photo) by Ezeudo7: 8:00pm On Oct 12, 2019
imagine Billinaire..Everybody now na Billionaire.
Re: Tammy Abraham Celebrates Hushpuppi On His Birthday (Photo) by Worldtaker: 8:17pm On Oct 12, 2019
festacman:
Ask Google
Re: Tammy Abraham Celebrates Hushpuppi On His Birthday (Photo) by Borntofuck: 8:23pm On Oct 12, 2019
Stupid boy who killed his career to play for England instead of Nigeria in 3 mins
Re: Tammy Abraham Celebrates Hushpuppi On His Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 12, 2019
Billionaire by affidavit.hahahahahaha
Re: Tammy Abraham Celebrates Hushpuppi On His Birthday (Photo) by LyfeJennings(m): 8:41pm On Oct 12, 2019
festacman:
Isn't high time somebody researched why too many Nigerians meet with this Hushpuppi dude when they are outside the shores of this country. Why does he seem so popular and important? Is he some kind of ambassador-at-large or something?

That guy is a big dawg
Re: Tammy Abraham Celebrates Hushpuppi On His Birthday (Photo) by realvikash: 8:42pm On Oct 12, 2019
Felixamos:

I didn't understand what you wrote sha but I hope you understood yourself... Cheers...

Felo my man cool

1 Like

Re: Tammy Abraham Celebrates Hushpuppi On His Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 12, 2019
realvikash:

Felo my man cool

I sight you bro...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Refreshes Jim Iyke’s Memory After He Claimed Not To Know Her / Tiwa Savage And Yemi Alade Hug As They Perform Together At Tiwa's Concert / Tonto Dikeh Tatoo's Her Whole Back [picture} !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.