Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Chika Ike Slays In Sexy Floral Tube Dress - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Ike Slays In Sexy Floral Tube Dress (39001 Views)

Chika Ike Slays In Topless Photos / Chika Ike Slays In Hot Swimsuit (Photo) / Chika Ike Slays In Blue Bikini (2) (3) (4)

Chika Ike Slays In Sexy Floral Tube Dress by lovdoc: 5:18pm On Oct 12, 2019
Actress Chika Ike poses in beautiful floral dress in tube dress, looking so alluring. She proliferates a sultry outlook with the outfit.

Feeling on top of the world !

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3hjUMJHC45/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Re: Chika Ike Slays In Sexy Floral Tube Dress by lovdoc: 5:18pm On Oct 12, 2019

Re: Chika Ike Slays In Sexy Floral Tube Dress by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 12, 2019
Yeah because she is on top of my dickies

Sweet girl, can I eat you?

Re: Chika Ike Slays In Sexy Floral Tube Dress by bikerboy1(m): 8:35pm On Oct 12, 2019
Boringdraw1:

No No! You can't eat her because you can't afford her.

lovdoc:
wink

Very stingy OP. Always rushing to take FTC in all his topics.

Re: Chika Ike Slays In Sexy Floral Tube Dress by realestniggah: 8:36pm On Oct 12, 2019
Boringdraw1:

Brain zero

Re: Chika Ike Slays In Sexy Floral Tube Dress by ruggedtimi(m): 8:36pm On Oct 12, 2019
who dey always take this girl pic?

Re: Chika Ike Slays In Sexy Floral Tube Dress by Lanre4uonly(m): 8:37pm On Oct 12, 2019
Seen.
Re: Chika Ike Slays In Sexy Floral Tube Dress by naijadrivablog: 8:37pm On Oct 12, 2019
Re: Chika Ike Slays In Sexy Floral Tube Dress by DrNueLpureHoney: 8:38pm On Oct 12, 2019
She looks so gorgeous
Re: Chika Ike Slays In Sexy Floral Tube Dress by dynicks(m): 8:38pm On Oct 12, 2019
Boringdraw1:

yeah sure u can dearie.....

Where ND how do we meet!.?...

Re: Chika Ike Slays In Sexy Floral Tube Dress by midolian(m): 8:38pm On Oct 12, 2019
To sew woman cloth no hard at all...

You fit join anything together sew cloth for them for as long as it covers the nips and the waist or brings out the curves.

Re: Chika Ike Slays In Sexy Floral Tube Dress by Crying4NIGERIA(m): 8:38pm On Oct 12, 2019
dear aunty chika
please leave all this things for your younger. sisters, like tacha mercy Diana etc ur time don' pass

Re: Chika Ike Slays In Sexy Floral Tube Dress by OdefaGirl(f): 8:40pm On Oct 12, 2019
She's a beautiful lady...
Re: Chika Ike Slays In Sexy Floral Tube Dress by Jerkules: 8:40pm On Oct 12, 2019
I like reading people's comments. I can't help
myself with laughter. Now in honor of the
comments I've read I want to write my own
comment. It is very short and straight to the point
and I hope it will make enough sense to you. My
comment may not be all that interesting but I
believe you are reading it with your full attention.
You have read it to this point and I just want to
encourage you to read it to the very end and to
also thank you for successfully wasting your time
since I have nothing to say.

Re: Chika Ike Slays In Sexy Floral Tube Dress by kenzysmith: 8:42pm On Oct 12, 2019
Make una pray 4 me i play italy against greece over 2.5 na remain 4 my ticket. Abeg make una help me pray.
Re: Chika Ike Slays In Sexy Floral Tube Dress by Emrixx(f): 8:42pm On Oct 12, 2019
She's living the best of her life
Re: Chika Ike Slays In Sexy Floral Tube Dress by Isoduwa(m): 8:42pm On Oct 12, 2019
Felling like what exactly Az?
Re: Chika Ike Slays In Sexy Floral Tube Dress by ecolime(m): 8:51pm On Oct 12, 2019
Everybody na actress these days.

Nice dress BTW

Re: Chika Ike Slays In Sexy Floral Tube Dress by clemzyzone(m): 8:51pm On Oct 12, 2019
25k bro
quote author=ProfAbraham post=83083141]Should we now fry eggs?! undecided

Meanwhile fellas, I've got a fairly used but clean laptop up for sale;

- Dell Latitude E6500. Price is 48k (negotiable). The laptop is in perfect condition.

Specs and characteristics: no inbuilt webcam, no keyboard light, has ambient light sensor, has sim card slot, has express card slot, has smart card slot, has optical drive for DVD, has 4 USB ports plus 1 esata port, has HDMI port, has kesington lock, battery lasts for 2 hours straight on, good processor speed (multitasks well); moderate weight (good for mobility); very silent (not a noisy laptop); speakers are loud and clear (good for music & video experience); runs on body-friendly temperature (does not get too hot to handle, thanks to its magnesium body); great keyboard and track pad. Price is negotiable, meaning a last price can be agreed on.

If interested here is my contact, 09038436158 - you can call in or drop a message by text or WhatsApp.

Warm regards.[/quote]

Re: Chika Ike Slays In Sexy Floral Tube Dress by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:52pm On Oct 12, 2019
Beautiful Chika, always stunning.

Keep enjoying the life of your head gurl.

YOLO.

Re: Chika Ike Slays In Sexy Floral Tube Dress by SOFTENGR: 9:04pm On Oct 12, 2019
Abeg wey her husband?
Re: Chika Ike Slays In Sexy Floral Tube Dress by iykejohnson(m): 9:05pm On Oct 12, 2019
kenzysmith:
Make una pray 4 me i play italy against greece over 2.5 na remain 4 my ticket. Abeg make una help me pray.
How much is the money, you gonna win?
Re: Chika Ike Slays In Sexy Floral Tube Dress by royalamour(m): 9:07pm On Oct 12, 2019
Wh0re
Re: Chika Ike Slays In Sexy Floral Tube Dress by Inerepamo(m): 9:08pm On Oct 12, 2019
beautiful
Re: Chika Ike Slays In Sexy Floral Tube Dress by meobizy(f): 9:14pm On Oct 12, 2019
Whose sugar daddy is she with? I know it’s none of the the ugly females’ here.
Re: Chika Ike Slays In Sexy Floral Tube Dress by kadiri3(m): 9:25pm On Oct 12, 2019
kenzysmith:
REMAIN 1GOAL
Re: Chika Ike Slays In Sexy Floral Tube Dress by life103: 9:37pm On Oct 12, 2019
lovdoc:
Actress Chika Ike poses in beautiful floral dress in tube dress, looking so alluring. She proliferates a sultry outlook with the outfit.

i can only feel like that with her if she's my girl friend
Re: Chika Ike Slays In Sexy Floral Tube Dress by kenzysmith: 9:44pm On Oct 12, 2019
iykejohnson:
How much is the money, you gonna win?

Mo Abudu Rocked Her Natural Hair & A Gucci Dress To Dangote's Birthday Party / Kate Henshaw Slams Mobil-Staff Rapist / “You Are An Idiot” — Dammy Krane Blasts Orezi Over His Hairstyle Comment