Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Vector And M.i? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vector And M.i? (1253 Views)

Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) / Rico Swavey And M.I. Abaga (Throwback Photo) / M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vector And M.i? by ofemigeorge(m): 5:31pm On Oct 12, 2019
I personally want to believe M.i killed it. My wife thinks Vector, even though she is a die hard fan of M.I

My opinon M.I was more musically creative. Sound dramatic. Rhyme was on point. And good story line( father to son diss)

How do i know a good song....if it gives me goose bumps....i got it when M.i said the CHALI line and the BIBLE verse palm 1.

Vector was raw...attacking
If M.i wanted to go all out on vector style. Vector will be dead by now grin

Anyway who killed it?
Re: Vector And M.i? by Officialgarri: 5:47pm On Oct 12, 2019
When Vector dropped the purge, he killed M. I but when M. I dropped the viper, he killed Vector

And now that Vector dropped this Rat track, he killed M.I again....

My advice is M.I should just keep quiet so we would just assume he is acting matured, but in the real sense he can't battle VEC in a rap battle at all.

2 Likes

Re: Vector And M.i? by FamousMonk: 6:02pm On Oct 12, 2019
Definitely MI,
but the kpangolo music loving afonjas will never agree.
Re: Vector And M.i? by FarahAideed: 6:03pm On Oct 12, 2019
Let's phase it Vector is not in the same grade with MI when it to Mcing , MI is up there with with Nasty C of SA , Khaligraph of Kenya when you want mention ace MC , what Vector does can only impress people who got indoctrinated into rap through " Fuji Rap"( that nonsense Olamide and Zlatan do) ..Vector trying to diss MI is like a bantam boxer challenging a heavyweight champ , there is nothing to compare , on a good day Vector can't even body Ycee , Vector is in the level of ILL Bliss and the dude called AQ . Back to the diss MI was the clear winner and Vectors attempt of a comeback is a total failure and reminds me of clerk replying the query of his boss question by question .

Vector can't even match these UNIBEN cats below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1GPyb0HuBE

2 Likes

Re: Vector And M.i? by festacman(m): 6:06pm On Oct 12, 2019
Rap battle, no winner.
Re: Vector And M.i? by Ryocaj(m): 12:36am On Nov 26, 2019
Vector no doubt.. MI knows he can't battle Vector.. he isn't a battle rapper.. For a self acclaimed best rapper in Nigeria.. He purposely declined that offer for a rap battle with Vector 2 protect his image.. if he had accepted his career would av been gone by now.. How do u battle someone who freestyles for hours live on d mic.. Rap battle lines are spontaneous.. only versatile rappers can do that.. MI can't.. Lyrically he isn't among d best.. His voice, delivery, composure, branding n boss-like attitude makes up for that.. MI can't battle Vector, SDC, Mode9, A-Q, Yung6ix, Phenom, Teeto, Sinzu, .. these are battle rappers.. there is a big difference.. It showed when Vector started with a conventional dies.. but MI decided 2 b brutal with The Viper by going personal n spilling secrets.. we all know d story with Judas the Rat.. MI was so rattled he started blocking n unfollowing ppl that made reference 2 it..
Re: Vector And M.i? by thaemm: 7:13pm On Nov 20, 2020
MI is an true MC and a lyricist extraordinaire.

Vector is just a battle rapper with crooked flows.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Plays Lullaby For Her Baby Lion To Sleep, Pets Her. / Femi Otedola And Toke Makinwa... Their Small Girl Big God Story! / JT From City Girls Caught Sniffing Cocaine On Instagram Live - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.