Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,617 members, 7,816,542 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Cucumber/vegetable Markets In Bayelsa And Port Harcourt - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Cucumber/vegetable Markets In Bayelsa And Port Harcourt (915 Views)

Plantain Farmers In Bayelsa And Cross River States Needed / Man Spots A Python In His Poultry In Bayelsa. Photo / I Need Leads On Getting Snails From Remote Parts Of Bayelsa And Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cucumber/vegetable Markets In Bayelsa And Port Harcourt by Idemujoseph: 6:49pm On Oct 12, 2019
Please if you know any big cucumber and other vegetables markets in Bayelsa and port harcourt help me with the market location. I am a farmer. I want to expand market to these cities in dry season.
Re: Cucumber/vegetable Markets In Bayelsa And Port Harcourt by okoroemeka(m): 9:00pm On Oct 12, 2019
Idemujoseph:
Please if you know any big cucumber and other vegetables markets in Bayelsa and port harcourt help me with the market location. I am a farmer. I want to expand market to these cities in dry season.
taking veggies to those two locations during dry season will be like taking drugs to Malaysia,be ready to tackle agbero,local government thugs,general nusiance idlers but in the end it's worth it
Re: Cucumber/vegetable Markets In Bayelsa And Port Harcourt by Idemujoseph: 9:10pm On Oct 12, 2019
okoroemeka:
taking veggies to those two locations during dry season will be like taking drugs to Malaysia,be ready to tackle agbero,local government thugs,general nusiance idlers but in the end it's worth it
Lol! The cucumber boss has spoken. Good evening sir
Re: Cucumber/vegetable Markets In Bayelsa And Port Harcourt by Idemujoseph: 9:32pm On Oct 12, 2019
okoroemeka:
Just that about 10 of my friends that just pass out of nysc with me want to do dry season farming. My fear is where to market it.
Re: Cucumber/vegetable Markets In Bayelsa And Port Harcourt by okoroemeka(m): 10:13pm On Oct 12, 2019
Idemujoseph:
Just that about 10 of my friends that just pass out of nysc with me want to do dry season farming. My fear is where to market it.
we're are they based?
Re: Cucumber/vegetable Markets In Bayelsa And Port Harcourt by Idemujoseph: 7:40am On Oct 13, 2019
Edo state
Re: Cucumber/vegetable Markets In Bayelsa And Port Harcourt by Idemujoseph: 1:06am On Oct 15, 2019
Good morning
Re: Cucumber/vegetable Markets In Bayelsa And Port Harcourt by okoroemeka(m): 5:06am On Oct 15, 2019
Idemujoseph:
Edo state
so you think onitsha cannot buy what you can produce
Re: Cucumber/vegetable Markets In Bayelsa And Port Harcourt by Idemujoseph: 6:18am On Oct 15, 2019
okoroemeka:
so you think onitsha cannot buy what you can produce
Sir please forgive me for my ignorance oo. I was just afraid oo.
Re: Cucumber/vegetable Markets In Bayelsa And Port Harcourt by okoroemeka(m): 7:09am On Oct 15, 2019
Idemujoseph:
Sir please forgive me for my ignorance oo. I was just afraid oo.
don't underestimate the marketers at Coke or relief market onitsha ,one marketer can sell 200 bags of cucumbers daily.if in doubt go and see with your two korokoro eyes.
Re: Cucumber/vegetable Markets In Bayelsa And Port Harcourt by Idemujoseph: 11:49am On Oct 15, 2019
okoroemeka:
don't underestimate the marketers at Coke or relief market onitsha ,one marketer can sell 200 bags of cucumbers daily.if in doubt go and see with your two korokoro eyes.
Mr Emeka, you are making me to cry right now. You gave me all necessary assistance when I first venture into cucumber farming as a novice. You give out information to everyone as if you are our blood brother or relation. Here you are again, giving me great hope. With the few things you have shared on nairaland since November 2018 till now, I have made some cash as a corps member(nysc). Now that I am through with nysc, I want to go into farming business. I just wish every politician is like you. This country would have be one of the best places in the world.
May the good God that see everything continue to bless.
Re: Cucumber/vegetable Markets In Bayelsa And Port Harcourt by pheonixdld2(m): 6:49am On Oct 22, 2019
Big Amen!
Idemujoseph:
Mr Emeka, you are making me to cry right now. You gave me all necessary assistance when I first venture into cucumber farming as a novice. You give out information to everyone as if you are our blood brother or relation. Here you are again, giving me great hope. With the few things you have shared on nairaland since November 2018 till now, I have made some cash as a corps member(nysc). Now that I am through with nysc, I want to go into farming business. I just wish every politician is like you. This country would have be one of the best places in the world.
May the good God that see everything continue to bless.
Re: Cucumber/vegetable Markets In Bayelsa And Port Harcourt by my2chains(m): 9:12pm On May 12, 2020
Idemu joseph you seem to look familiar,

oh my God bro its you!
But why did you not tell me you were on nairaland?

I just know its you!

Indeed keeping a low profile is key.
Your trust on me is one of a kind.
Even though we are not even related at all!

as for the cucumber biz.
You could have called me to come help you in the marketing aspect,

the thing about inter state farming is this!

In any state you visit as a farmer try and know what sells best there.

In yoruba land water leaf are been regarded as grass or weeds,

but in calabar water leaf is a pure gold there!

In igbo land they dont seem to eat much of okro but they like ugu leaf!

But in lagos okro sells well,

so also you are to find out what sells well in the north incase you move up there!

Its just a basic thing for you to know what vegetable that sells well in a particular state or place.

But am sure cucumber will sell in any place!

But bro when will you come back to lagos again.

Our long journey to ogun state last year was indeed hectic.

Dont really know if you still have the number of that land agent man that showed us around.

I seem to like him!
He is straight forward but his prizes for lands are just too cost!

This place in lagos i have now is good but not really big enough for expansion!

All thanks to you am now in business,

but you know real farming starts from acres of farmlands!

I will make sure not to fail you mr joseph,

Cheers!

(1) (Reply)

What's The Name Of This Animal Caught On My Farm / Chips / Warning !!! Resist GMO Hybrids .. Embrace Organic Farming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.