Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Fg And Nigeria Army Should Apologize To Nigerian Youth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fg And Nigeria Army Should Apologize To Nigerian Youth (261 Views)

Okuama: Police, Not Army Should Probe, Try Suspects — SANs, Retired Judges / DSS Should Apologize To Gumi - Tukur Mamu (Spokesman) / Necessary Evil: Buhari Should Apologize To FCT Residents Over Name-Calling - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fg And Nigeria Army Should Apologize To Nigerian Youth by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 12, 2019
Nigeria army is currently recruiting , I was watching NTA and one of the conditions is that the new Intake would be posted to theater command operations Lafia Dole in North East Nigeria, my question is why? If it is CBN, NDIC , NNPC and the rest experiences would count. They would attach 10 years working experience but comes to death experience is not longer count why? I rest my case
Re: Fg And Nigeria Army Should Apologize To Nigerian Youth by Oshin56(m): 7:25pm On Oct 12, 2019
One of nairaland member will say the easiest way to die is to join Nigeria army
Re: Fg And Nigeria Army Should Apologize To Nigerian Youth by helinues: 7:28pm On Oct 12, 2019
Apologise for what ?

Asking on behalf of a friend
Re: Fg And Nigeria Army Should Apologize To Nigerian Youth by FarahAideed: 7:29pm On Oct 12, 2019
So they have killed all our boys and are looking for new southerners to go and drink their blood in the North East .

(1) (Reply)

Gov Poll: APC Group Calls For Total Reconciliation In Bayelsa, Wants Discussions / ODSG Pays Condolence Visit To NUP / JUST IN: Buhari Seeks Senate Approval For N10b Payment To Kogi Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.