Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,933 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

Seyi Awolowo Kisses Adeshola, His Girlfriend As They Are Loved Up In New Pics - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Awolowo Kisses Adeshola, His Girlfriend As They Are Loved Up In New Pics (60140 Views)

Seyi Awolowo Flaunts Adeshola, His Dublin-Based Girlfriend, Calls Her His WCW / Meet Seyi Awolowo's Girlfriend, Adeshola (Photos) / Seyi Awolowo Reunites With His Mother After Leaving Big Brother Naija House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Awolowo Kisses Adeshola, His Girlfriend As They Are Loved Up In New Pics by shopify(f): 2:53am On Oct 13, 2019
she no fyn self
Re: Seyi Awolowo Kisses Adeshola, His Girlfriend As They Are Loved Up In New Pics by Amanda4life: 3:38am On Oct 13, 2019
She is just trying hard to be like Ta cha.
That why she made same Ta has hair in the bbnja
Re: Seyi Awolowo Kisses Adeshola, His Girlfriend As They Are Loved Up In New Pics by Amanda4life: 3:41am On Oct 13, 2019
AryaSand:
This is the girl that said Tacha is not her boyfriend's type? Leemaooo!

Can't you see that she made Ta cha hair style when she was in bbnaija.

It mean s this lady was having hiypertension when the boy friend was still in bba
Re: Seyi Awolowo Kisses Adeshola, His Girlfriend As They Are Loved Up In New Pics by enemyofprogress: 4:00am On Oct 13, 2019
Seun Osewa see what your moderator pushed to the front page, how is this news worthy?
Re: Seyi Awolowo Kisses Adeshola, His Girlfriend As They Are Loved Up In New Pics by palman(m): 4:55am On Oct 13, 2019
TrendingGist:
Former big brother naija housemate, Seyi kisses his girlfriend, Adesola as they loved up in new pictures. Gistmore reports

The couple-to-be have missed each other so much after Seyi spent 99 days in the big brother house.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3h1es1FqmW/?igshid=c3suogmqg24n

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/bbnaijas-seyi-kisses-his-girlfriend-as-they-loved-up-in-new-pictures

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Awolowo Kisses Adeshola, His Girlfriend As They Are Loved Up In New Pics by palman(m): 4:57am On Oct 13, 2019
TrendingGist:
See more photos and watch video of Seyi and his girlfriend kissing =>> HERE

Re: Seyi Awolowo Kisses Adeshola, His Girlfriend As They Are Loved Up In New Pics by Firstclass112: 6:08am On Oct 13, 2019
Bawizzo:
mtcheew. I have seen that face on xvideos before.

mad o

dis one don watch porm die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Awolowo Kisses Adeshola, His Girlfriend As They Are Loved Up In New Pics by ProudDick: 6:34am On Oct 13, 2019
AryaSand:
This is the girl that said Tacha is not her boyfriend's type? Leemaooo!

Illiteracy is the bane of you kids. The fact that you are not my type doesn’t have anything to do with beauty. Some people have specs. Go to school.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Awolowo Kisses Adeshola, His Girlfriend As They Are Loved Up In New Pics by Fxwarrior: 6:37am On Oct 13, 2019
TrendingGist:
See more photos and watch video of Seyi and his girlfriend kissing =>> HERE

So what exactly am I to do with more of their pictures kissing?
Re: Seyi Awolowo Kisses Adeshola, His Girlfriend As They Are Loved Up In New Pics by Skmoda360(m): 6:42am On Oct 13, 2019
metrosexual:
Shut up Nigga!
One thing I hail Tacha for was turning down this nigga's advances in the house grin
I don't even think he asked him out
Re: Seyi Awolowo Kisses Adeshola, His Girlfriend As They Are Loved Up In New Pics by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:27am On Oct 13, 2019
TimiRume:
[s] What is Tacha? an ugly thing, an odour, or an untrained rabid dog[/s] ?
Quiet jor. Bbn done end give Tacha a break.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Awolowo Kisses Adeshola, His Girlfriend As They Are Loved Up In New Pics by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:33am On Oct 13, 2019
PureFace1:
Beautiful Girl

Nice couple

I am glad he rejected that dirty and smelling Tacha
No it is the other way around.
Tacha rejected him
Re: Seyi Awolowo Kisses Adeshola, His Girlfriend As They Are Loved Up In New Pics by TemmyT002(m): 8:19am On Oct 13, 2019
This guy na fine boy o

Just make sure you marry her sha

1 Like

Re: Seyi Awolowo Kisses Adeshola, His Girlfriend As They Are Loved Up In New Pics by Truthbites: 10:26am On Oct 13, 2019
kheny12:
And you think its funny,10million naira rupees.Do you even know What you post.

U when de correct person. It should be do u know what u ' posted'? Illiteracy at it's peak. .. For ur info. Rupees is higher than naira..and again, I wasn't trying to be funny at all at all. I was angry that vagina news made fp. U Bozo
Re: Seyi Awolowo Kisses Adeshola, His Girlfriend As They Are Loved Up In New Pics by Nodogragra4me(m): 1:11pm On Oct 13, 2019
This guy is intelligent and smart but has a baggage: tribalism. Imagine after being evicted and asked who he wants to see win the show, he replied...THAT AS A YORUBA guy he would want to see MIKE win.
unknown to him, a combination of his vote and that of mike still won't have made any of them both come close of being announced the winner
Re: Seyi Awolowo Kisses Adeshola, His Girlfriend As They Are Loved Up In New Pics by aalangel(f): 4:02pm On Oct 13, 2019
TheGiftedOne:
shocked

Mods food is served ooo. I'm 101% sure this will hit FP. If it doesn't, I should be extradited to Canada.

grin

Oh no!!! They don't want you to go to Canada.
Re: Seyi Awolowo Kisses Adeshola, His Girlfriend As They Are Loved Up In New Pics by darlenese(f): 5:36pm On Oct 13, 2019
omamush:
This is cute kiss

Adesola is a reserved, calm and classy chick, she's also beautiful and complements seyi's personality. They are good to go.

No one should come here and compare her with The uncouth and loud disqualified HM.
This girl has class, the other used to twerk on I.G for a living while this one was studying for her BSC in Dublin.

Seyi is on Niaraland
Re: Seyi Awolowo Kisses Adeshola, His Girlfriend As They Are Loved Up In New Pics by omamush(f): 9:43pm On Oct 13, 2019
darlenese:

Seyi is on Niaraland

Really, give me a clue on of his moniker

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fans Come For Moyo Lawal For "Photoshopping Her Hips" / Nigerian Child Stars And What They Look Like Now. / DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her Sister, Tolani's 34th Birthday In Their London Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.