Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,492 members, 7,836,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Actor Emmanuel Ikubese And Toke Makinwa's Makeup Artist Are Set To Marry - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Emmanuel Ikubese And Toke Makinwa's Makeup Artist Are Set To Marry (1121 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party / Emmanuel Ikubese And Anita Brows Adetoye Wedding Introduction Pictures / Emmanuel Ikubese And Anita Brows Adetoye Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actor Emmanuel Ikubese And Toke Makinwa's Makeup Artist Are Set To Marry by gistembassy123: 8:45pm On Oct 12, 2019
Nollywood actor and former Mr Nigeria, Emmanuel Ikubese is currently holding his introduction ceremony to his fiancee Anita Adetoye, who is also Toke Makinwa's makeup artist in Ikeja area of Lagos state.

Anita dropped a hint of their introduction ceremony on Instagram with the caption;

"Not my usual Saturday, but MY SATURDAY #RoadToBae2020 #TheIntroduction #MissToMrs #PrincessAnita #OndoPrincess"

Emmanuel Ikubese who has been spotted several times with Anita Adetoye in Lekki also confirmed that they are holding their introduction ceremony today.

Toke Makinwa also took to Instagram to congratulate Anita. She wrote;

My heart. I feel like such a proud mama Congratulations to my make up artist @anitabrows this has been so hard to keep to myself. Watching you begin the next chapter of your life is everything. Let’s start with the introduction. You look super stunning. Guys my baby is getting married . I cannot keep calm
Omo Ondo toh sure, you look super stunning

It is expected that the couple will hold their wedding ceremony in 2020. A big congrats to them.

See all photos here;
https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/actor-emmanuel-ikubese-and-toke-makinwas-makeup-artist-anita-are-holding-their-introduction-ceremony/

Re: Actor Emmanuel Ikubese And Toke Makinwa's Makeup Artist Are Set To Marry by TheGiftedOne(m): 9:04pm On Oct 12, 2019
Hope all his Flatmates will attend.

Titus to give him a special hair cut

Ogbus (Barr.) to oversee the signing of marriage register.

Frank (Mike okpoche) to MC the occasion

Wilberforce (Yaw) as best man.

Hml in advance.

(1) (Reply)

BEAUTY Is Nothing If Your TONGUE Is Ugly! – Blossom Chukwujekwu Shades Ex Wife / Bbnaija Winner, Mercy Eke Spotted Braless In An Event / Toyin Lawani Showcases Her Boobs In Fishnet Outfit (+18 Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.