Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Download Mp3: Cdq - Ogb4ig (m.i Diss) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Download Mp3: Cdq - Ogb4ig (m.i Diss) (228 Views)

Download Mp3: Vector - Judas The Rat (m.i Diss) / New Music: Dj Snake – Taki Taki Ft. Selena Gomez, Cardi B & Ozuna [mp3 + Cdq] / DOWNLOAD MP3: CDQ Ft. Phyno & Reminisce – Aye (life) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Download Mp3: Cdq - Ogb4ig (m.i Diss) by Beth2000: 9:01pm On Oct 12, 2019
Download MP3: CDQ - OGB4IG (M.I Diss)

Indigenous rapper, CDQ jumps on Reminisce’s trending rap song ‘OGB4IG‘ and it ended up as a diss track for M.I Abaga. This a reply to the Chocolate City boss who called his name first on the song ‘The Viper‘ (Letter To Vector).

M.I Abaga called CDQ’s name on the track he made for Vector, listed him as the top 5 rappers from the West ‘Ironically’. While M.I was shading Vector that he isn’t among the top 5 rappers repping & holding the Western part of the country, he dragged CDQ in to shade him with a line to end the top rappers list. “You’re not even top 5 from Yorubaland, Eldee, Baddo, Dagrin, Remi, YCEE and Falz omo CDQ (see the queue)“.

CDQ got the message, hits the studio and used Reminisce’s song to reply M.I. CDQ warms M.I not to use him to count scores and he should keep his name off his mouth and wrack punchlines that can’t get him the best Lyricist Award. Continues with ‘Chairman that has been benched for a while now without regular play time’, CDQ ends it up saying the only Award the Chocolate rappers can get is ‘Twitter’s Best Rapper of All Time’.

Download: https://confirm9ja.com/download-mp3-cdq-ogb4ig-m-i-diss/

(1) (Reply)

Mayor Kanye Ft Dmf – Money Minded / Download MP3: Ichaba - IRE / Liverpool Vs Manchester City 3-1 - Highlights (download Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.