Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

What Is The Trinity? (biblical Evidence) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Trinity? (biblical Evidence) (2960 Views)

Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed / The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. / The Trinity And Identity Of God (2) (3) (4)

Re: What Is The Trinity? (biblical Evidence) by Nobody: 11:44pm On Nov 02, 2019
solite3:
what are you saying? Angels do not have God's nature.

Hebrews 2:16
For verily he took not on him the nature of angels; but he took on him the seed of Abraham.

This verse already told you that angels has their own nature.
Jehovah witness organisation is a blasphemous and idolatrous one.
I spit on that filt called Jehovah witness organisation.
Jesus never partook of God's nature rather his nature is that of God and that made him God Almighty.

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

I didn't mention angels, unless by angels, you mean the apostles.

However, I was talking about there having divine nature in heaven.

2pet 1:4 spoke of the partaken of divine nature. So, all those going to heaven will have these nature.

Re: What Is The Trinity? (biblical Evidence) by Hairyrapunzel: 7:15am On Nov 03, 2019
JMAN05:

I didn't mention angels, unless by angels, you mean the apostles.

However, I was talking about there having divine nature in heaven.

2pet 1:4 spoke of the partaken of divine nature. So, all those going to heaven will have these nature.

I don't understand you jehovah witnesses o. Because your gb has told you jesus divine nature doesn't make him God that's why they tell you those going to heaven will have divine nature. Lol

I thought you guys are to remain on earth in human form so you will live forever? Hmmm

Or because your gb told you they are going to heaven you want to justify their being divine while in heaven? Lol

Jesus is divine both on earth and in heaven. It's like you didn't read the verses before it and after it even the remaining phrases. Normal jw way to pick out a phrase from a verse leaving out the other phrases. Only to use only the phrase to justify their beliefs. Lol

All in a bid to unquestionably obey your gb. Lol
Since you believe you are not going to heaven like your gb (because gb said so) what concerns you with people having divine nature in heaven?

You want to justify your gb having divine nature when they get to heaven so they can slaughter wicked/worldly people with jehovah during armageddon like they preach? You never start.
Re: What Is The Trinity? (biblical Evidence) by Steep: 9:37am On Jul 28, 2023
True, God is a Trinity
Re: What Is The Trinity? (biblical Evidence) by Janosky: 2:56pm On Jul 28, 2023
Steep:
True, God is a Trinity
Three Spirits Worshippers grin grin
Re: What Is The Trinity? (biblical Evidence) by Janosky: 3:00pm On Jul 28, 2023
Hairyrapunzel:

I don't understand you jehovah witnesses o. Because your gb has told you jesus divine nature doesn't make him God that's why they tell you those going to heaven will have divine nature. Lol

I thought you guys are to remain on earth in human form so you will live forever? Hmmm

Or because your gb told you they are going to heaven you want to justify their being divine while in heaven? Lol

Jesus is divine both on earth and in heaven. It's like you didn't read the verses before it and after it even the remaining phrases. Normal jw way to pick out a phrase from a verse leaving out the other phrases. Only to use only the phrase to justify their beliefs. Lol

All in a bid to unquestionably obey your gb. Lol
Since you believe you are not going to heaven like your gb (because gb said so) what concerns you with people having divine nature in heaven?

You want to justify your gb having divine nature when they get to heaven so they can slaughter wicked/worldly people with jehovah during armageddon like they preach? You never start.
Did Jehovah's witnesses teach Bill Mounce the Trinitarian that Jesus is NOT "fully God"?

Carry your Mumu post enter dustbin.
Re: What Is The Trinity? (biblical Evidence) by Steep: 5:58pm On Jul 28, 2023
Janosky:

Three Spirits Worshippers grin grin
God is one spirit but three persons.
Re: What Is The Trinity? (biblical Evidence) by Janosky: 12:46pm On Jul 29, 2023
Steep:
God is one spirit but three persons.

. Oga, your claim is NOT TRUE.

The God is a Spirit, John 4:24.
Jesus Christ is now a spirit raised to life by God ,1 Corinthians 15:45. 15:24-27.

Holy spirit is the finger of God, Matthew 12:28 & Luke 11:20.

John15:15, That is the teaching Jesus Christ taught the apostles Luke, John & Paul.

Oga, a Spirit is a person dwelling in the spiritual realm.
You Worship 3 Spirits, you can't TWIST this fact.
God is not 3 persons,or nah paganism be that. grin
Re: What Is The Trinity? (biblical Evidence) by Steep: 6:27pm On Jul 29, 2023
Janosky:

. Oga, your claim is NOT TRUE.

The God is a Spirit, John 4:24.
Jesus Christ is now a spirit raised to life by God ,1 Corinthians 15:45. 15:24-27.

Holy spirit is the finger of God, Matthew 12:28 & Luke 11:20.

John15:15, That is the teaching Jesus Christ taught the apostles Luke, John & Paul.

Oga, a Spirit is a person dwelling in the spiritual realm.
You Worship 3 Spirits, you can't TWIST this fact.
God is not 3 persons,or nah paganism be that. grin
Who was God speaking to, when he said "let us make man in our image"?
Genesis 1 vv 26
Re: What Is The Trinity? (biblical Evidence) by Janosky: 10:20pm On Jul 29, 2023
Steep:

Who was God speaking to, when he said "let us make man in our image"?
Genesis 1 vv 26

Hebrews 1:2, God spoke to His Son, Jesus Christ. . After the conversation in Genesis 1:26, God made the Universe (physical realm) & thereafter created man to dwell in the universe.

@ Job 38:1-7,Did Jehovah God tell you that angels shouted in applause after the universe & man was created?
Yes !

Matthew 19:4-6, Jesus Christ say nah God his Father (HE) created man, PROVEN by Genesis 1:26-27.

Oga Steep,Did Jesus Christ teach you 3 persons created man?

NEVER !!!!!

Nah Christendom invented 3 persons into Genesis 1:26 grin grin
Re: What Is The Trinity? (biblical Evidence) by Steep: 6:43pm On Jul 30, 2023
Janosky:

Hebrews 1:2, God spoke to His Son, Jesus Christ. . After the conversation in Genesis 1:26, God made the Universe (physical realm) & thereafter created man to dwell in the universe.

@ Job 38:1-7,Did Jehovah God tell you that angels shouted in applause after the universe & man was created?
Yes !

Matthew 19:4-6, Jesus Christ say nah God his Father (HE) created man, PROVEN by Genesis 1:26-27.

Oga Steep,Did Jesus Christ teach you 3 persons created man?

NEVER !!!!!

That means Jesus is God because God alone created the heavens and the earth and there was no one with him.

Isaiah 44:24 Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;
Re: What Is The Trinity? (biblical Evidence) by Janosky: 8:17pm On Jul 30, 2023
Steep:

That means Jesus is God because God alone created the heavens and the earth and there was no one with him.

Isaiah 44:24 Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

Oga Steep dey deny him 3 Spirits & TWIST the holy scriptures.
cheesygrin grin grin.

Oga Steep, your quote of Isaiah 44:24 is in agreement with Jesus statement of Matthew 19:4-5 Genesis 1:26-27.
Oga,You know in your heart that @ Matthew 19:4-5, Jesus Christ did not tell you what you claim on this thread.
God his Senior, Elder ( meaning of Father) is the Creator.
Re: What Is The Trinity? (biblical Evidence) by Steep: 3:51am On Jul 31, 2023
Janosky:

Oga Steep dey deny him 3 Spirits & TWIST the holy scriptures.
cheesygrin grin grin.

Oga Steep, your quote of Isaiah 44:24 is in agreement with Jesus statement of Matthew 19:4-5 Genesis 1:26-27.
Oga,You know in your heart that @ Matthew 19:4-5, Jesus Christ did not tell you what you claim on this thread.
God his Senior, Elder ( meaning of Father) is the Creator.

I don't claim anything, God said he alone made everything and yet scripture said Jesus made everything, therefore Jesus and God are one.

Re: What Is The Trinity? (biblical Evidence) by Janosky: 2:50pm On Jul 31, 2023
Steep:

I don't claim anything, God said he alone made everything and yet scripture said Jesus made everything,
Isaiah 44:24 & 1 Corinthians 8:6.
Oga Steep, please EDIT or DELETE both verses from your Bible.

The God of Isaiah 44:24 inspired Paul the apostle to write down 1 Corinthians 8:6.
The truth there in both verses is not palatable to your Trinitarian posture.

Steep:

therefore Jesus and God are one.
According to Jesus Christ, John 17:21-22.
Jesus Christ, the disciples & God are one.

Your claim is faulted by Jesus Christ.
Re: What Is The Trinity? (biblical Evidence) by johnw47: 10:43am On Aug 01, 2023
Janosky:

Ecclesiastes 7:6
For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool

confused and blinded, lost fraud jw janosky

all christians don't believe that 3 persons are at gen 1:26
some like me say two, God and the Word, and there are more positions than those two

but you can never stop lying just like your father the devil:

Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

u continually confused:
1Co 14:33  For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints

and blinded:
2 Corinthians 4:4
In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them

Christendom. / (ˈkrɪsəndəm) / noun. the collective body of Christians throughout the world or throughout history. an obsolete word for Christianity.

gee you people are dum, aren't you
Re: What Is The Trinity? (biblical Evidence) by Janosky: 4:48pm On Aug 01, 2023
johnw47:

[s] confused and blinded, lost fraud jw janosky [/s]

all christians don't believe that 3 persons are at gen 1:26
some like me say two, God and the Word, and there are more positions than those
two

[s] but you can never stop lying just like your father the devil: [/s]

[s] Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies. [/s]
u continually confused :
1Co 14:33  For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints

and blinded:
In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them

Christendom. / (ˈkrɪsəndəm) / noun. the collective body of Christians throughout the world or throughout history. an obsolete word for Christianity.

Steep:

Steep: Quote Post

God is one spirit but three persons

Why is the same ghost giving John W & Oga Steep a conflicting information on Genesis 1:26?

Did holy spirit give Peter and Paul a conflicting information on any matter?

Trinity nah scam grin grin cheesy grin
Re: What Is The Trinity? (biblical Evidence) by johnw47: 11:56pm On Aug 01, 2023
Janosky:
Why is the same ghost giving John W & Oga Steep a conflicting information on Genesis 1:26?
Did holy spirit give Peter and Paul a conflicting information on any matter?
Trinity nah scam grin grin cheesy grin

cannot stop lying, lost fraud jw janosky

once again, there are two at gen 1:26 God and the Word,
you can talk to steep about his opinion

most dum one, the Holy Spirit doesn't give conflicting information like you false jw's do, changing the dates for your false prophecies over and over again etc., but still you love to blaspheme the christians Holy Spirit, blaming Him for christians different opinions:

Mat 12:31 Therefore I say unto you, Every sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men; but the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit shall not be forgiven.
Mat 12:32  And whoever may speak a word against the Son of Man it will be forgiven to him, but whoever may speak against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him, neither in this age, nor in that which is coming.

Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

and evil of course

u false jw janosky r continually confused and blinded:

christians of course have opinions just as everyone does,
not everything a christian says is the Holy Spirit talking through him, oh duh, dum dum false jw's
Re: What Is The Trinity? (biblical Evidence) by Hairyrapunzel: 8:20pm On Nov 12, 2023
Janosky:

Did Jehovah's witnesses teach Bill Mounce the Trinitarian that Jesus is NOT "fully God"?

Carry your Mumu post enter dustbin.

Years later, you still defend old illiterate men who say they are going to heaven to assist their jehovah slaughter non jws so jws can live forever on earth. Una go dream and only imagine till you die.

Finally I'm Free from religion / Somebody Touch My Soul / If Adam Didn't Eat The Forbidden Fruit..

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61