Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,416 members, 7,830,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Aisha Buhari Leaves UK For Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Leaves UK For Nigeria (37227 Views)

Benue Youths Wash The Ground As Buhari Leaves Makurdi, Burn Brooms / Buhari Leaves Abuja For New York With Wife, Aisha (Photos) / President Buhari Leaves Nigeria For China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Leaves UK For Nigeria by MoIbrahim: 1:19am On Oct 13, 2019
I thought Reno Omokirikiri said she had rushed back Thursday night and met the door locked

deantimes:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/todaypoliticsng.com/aisha-buhari-leaves-uk-for-nigeria/amp/
Re: Aisha Buhari Leaves UK For Nigeria by Judybash93(m): 1:56am On Oct 13, 2019
Our leaders are so quick to leave our country to chill out abroad forgetting that those chilling spots didn't start out as developed areas. If they want Nigeria to be a favourable destination for others, they also need to create a favourable Nigeria for Nigerians and foreigners as a whole. This makes me remember the former speaker of the house of representatives Hon. Dimeji Bankole. That mofo was traveling everywhere as if he was the minister of foreign affairs. Damn!! Where's he now serf?
Re: Aisha Buhari Leaves UK For Nigeria by enemyofprogress: 2:53am On Oct 13, 2019
She doesn't want her husband snatched away from her
Re: Aisha Buhari Leaves UK For Nigeria by Lotechi(m): 3:25am On Oct 13, 2019
I read she spent 2months in the UK. I’m guessing taxpayers money was spent without caution.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Leaves UK For Nigeria by Antichristus: 3:56am On Oct 13, 2019
Can people let the world know when these idiots are visiting Europe and North America as well as Australasia so they can receive baptism of fire, Ekweremadu style, so they may subsequently speak in tongues.
Re: Aisha Buhari Leaves UK For Nigeria by Deemas(m): 4:10am On Oct 13, 2019
Otuegbe:
hw many times Will this woman cum

Cum or come. Which one do you mean please?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Leaves UK For Nigeria by Afamed: 5:16am On Oct 13, 2019
nkemdi89:
But she arrived Nigeria some days back.
According to PDP
Re: Aisha Buhari Leaves UK For Nigeria by SOFTENGR: 5:47am On Oct 13, 2019
Otuegbe:
hw many times Will this woman cum
Check za oza room. But ensure you are not caight.
Re: Aisha Buhari Leaves UK For Nigeria by Validated: 5:47am On Oct 13, 2019
openmine:
...'No longer at ease' by Chinua Achebe grin grin

It is 'No longer at ease' as 'Things fall apart' in the 'Anthills (Aso Rock) of the Savannah' - Prof. Chinua Achebe

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Leaves UK For Nigeria by openmine(m): 5:54am On Oct 13, 2019
Validated:

It is 'No longer at ease' as 'Things fall apart' in the 'Anthills (Aso Rock) of the Savannah' - Prof. Chinua Achebe
on point grin grin

Re: Aisha Buhari Leaves UK For Nigeria by Premiumwriter: 6:17am On Oct 13, 2019
PureGoldh:
She no wan take chances....I just don't know why I love dx woman so much.

She always stand out against all odds
which odds please?
Re: Aisha Buhari Leaves UK For Nigeria by mechanics(m): 12:58pm On Oct 13, 2019
Makschinchin:
Mrs. Buhari cannot take chances.. The news of PMB wedding is reaching her and she has to take actions immediately.. As some people say, there's an atom of truth in every rumor grin grin grin

Welcome back Hajia, over to you Nlanders
You are right.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate President Bukola Saraki Visits Agbaji After Attack / We Only Experimented With Server But Not For 2019 Elections, Says INEC / Throwback Photos Of Top Nigerian Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.